AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Misterie, hey thats me! Get to know me and you will soon find out that there is no mystery! I am a Dutch girl.
I choose to visit the sites mostly abroad since I think the people are more interesting. So dutch, no cheese, tulips or clogs involved in my shows, hehehe. :-D
Actually I am truly a newbie and still exploring. This will be my third month and I have been enjoying, met some great people and hope to meet more. :dance:

Some keywords:
Sexy, eyes,Dutch,funny,artistic,painting,sex (yes)

HI! :hello2:
I'm Liliana and I like flicking my bean.

A LOT.

HARD.

hey i am new here ,i havent started doing cam stuff yet but will soon, i love working out and game a bit trying my hand at halo ,mmm not sure what else ,but nice to meet you all ,seems like a really good freindly forum. :-D

Super new here! I'm Delilah.

I live in the Great White North and really miss the summertime right now.

It's snowing and I'd rather be watching Space channel.

Hey everyone. I'm an artist (oil paint and comics) who has recently become rather obsessed with the idea of camming. I don't know how, but the idea just wiggled its way into my brain one day, and since then I've been reading this forum and anything else I can find on the subject. Oh, and watching cam girls of course.

I'm one of those people who has to be extremely good at what I do. I have very high expectations, always. So I'm waiting on my HD cam to come in the mail before I begin, but that should be tomorrow. It's not a super expensive one, I'm not making the mistake of putting up a huge initial investment before I really know what I'm getting into.

Anyway, I suppose I'm drawn to it for many of the same reasons you all are. I've been broke almost all my life and I want to be able to truly feel like I can buy a new outfit and not feel guilty...and I have a lot of student loans to pay off. Also, I'm submissive as hell sexually, and the thought of being used by men for pleasure gets me off. Like, being an object of pleasure, rather than me trying to get pleasure for myself... ah, you know what I mean, plenty of people have articulated it far more eloquently than I currently am. Once on chatroulette I found the oldest dude I could find to cum with, just getting off on that dirty old fat man using me mindset. Must have made his night... :p hehe.

Also, I feel like being as open minded and progressive as I am about sexuality, I want to be able to take advantage of that, and have fun with it. We're the lucky ones! Sexuality is not shameful.

Anyway, I see so many grumpy looking girls just sitting there on cam and I really want to bring something different to the table and make connections with new people along the way.

Nice to meet you all! xo

Hi, I'm Ruby. I'm a total noob with an MFC account. Camming seems fun so far, though I've only been on cam twice. You all have been so helpful to me so far, there's no way I could go without introducing myself.

Reactions: camstory
Stahlfaust said:
I've been perving on cam sites for about three years now but it took me two years to finally register at myfreecams. Needless to say I became instantly addicted.
My name on MFC was "Stahlfaust"
Hey Stahlfaust, :hello2: Don't know from which room, or even if it were one room, or maybe more, but I've seen you around MFC, prolly as SirWanksaBit, or Bad_Wolfbb, but it's not important, just hi.
DutchGirl said:
I am a Dutch girl.
I need to get to know you. I am searching for someone who is Dutch, who I will not like :lol: Very hard, this.

Liliana_XO said:
HI! :hello2:
I'm Liliana and I like flicking my bean.

A LOT.

HARD.
:text-lol:

Honey_Kiss I am. I love to cam when I can. I love new people that I meet and sandwiches of cheese and beets....Large Marge sent me.
Ha, I am definitely no Dr. Seuss, but that doesn't stop me from making silly rhymes. I like the number 42. I like to read. I like to thrift shop. I have a cat, her name is Princess Zelda. I love drinking homemade juice. I love to masturbate. In my car. In the library. In the shower and on the kitchen counter. With a room full of people watching me, the more the merrier! I am the nicest person you will ever meet. Empathetic to silly degree. I enjoy camming and listening to other cam gals while I do my daily activities. I sometimes forget, but I am stacked. 34HH natural breasts to be exact. Natural curly hair too. Nice smile. All that jazz. Stop in and say hi anytime, ya creepy peepers!
PS Want to make me laugh? Come to my room and say Large Marge sent me!

Hello everyone, im new here. I like to go by kitten :-D Only been camming for about a week now. Its a bit rough since Im a large woman but im getting the hang of it. Always looking for advice and new friends

Hey gorgeous ladies! I'm Jill. New here. :) I'm completely new to camming. I'm going to start doing it in my living room or bedroom and see how it goes. I signed up for an account on MFC just a few minutes ago and waiting to hear from their application.

I have no pictures. :( I don't even have a photo hosting account yet. I'm going to read so many of the threads on here. :) I have a lot to learn, but I figure if I can make a buck in the meantime, maybe it's worth camming and learning at the same time. Oooh I'm so excited.

Nice to meet you all.

I know EVERYONE wants to know about pricing, but I hope it's actually feasible to get at least $1,400 a month, camming a few hours a day, 4-5 days a week?

Greetings and salutations!
My name is Jaeleen and I discovered what camming was two weeks ago and decided to give it a try. So far, I've got two photoshoots done, bought myself a logitech 9000, white boards, a cute new bra (okay, not a need, but I wanted it :mrgreen: ) , signed up for tumblr/twitter/mfc and here. Tomorrow I set up my cam room and log on for the first time! :dance:

I've spent the last two weeks doing research, but this forum has been the most helpful by far, so thank you thank you x3

Reactions: JustHoneyKiss
Aww I love your persona name, Jaeleen! :) I'm brand new too. Like, totally brand new, like you! :D I always thought cam girls were like those old AIM spammers. Well, I really wish you the best of luck and maybe we can help eachother out. Have you been secretly watching successful girls and seeing what they do to get tips? As a generally (formerly?) sexually restrained person I feel like a pervert, but it's all work-related research, right? Hahaha!

lookscanjill said:
Aww I love your persona name, Jaeleen! :) I'm brand new too. Like, totally brand new, like you! :D I always thought cam girls were like those old AIM spammers. Well, I really wish you the best of luck and maybe we can help eachother out. Have you been secretly watching successful girls and seeing what they do to get tips? As a generally (formerly?) sexually restrained person I feel like a pervert, but it's all work-related research, right? Hahaha!
Thank you!
Lol, I've been watching successful and the new models to see what everyone does different, determined that each model has their own thing that works for them and decided to just wing it xD Good luck from one newbie to another! :mrgreen:

Hey I'm ProNasty. NikkiBlossom told me about this forum. And I came to perv on you all, bb. :dance: Haha. But really nice to meet you all :cool:

Hello my name is Shameless4u. I am a noob to these forums but I have been on MFC for couple of years now. Amber and her dubious twitter feed was the original reason I joined MFC in the first place. She was the first model I ever saw on the sight so I now know who I owe this all too.
I’m originally from California, but came to the east coast to attend graduate school. I have just recently finished up so the 2 biggest debts in my life are MFC and school loans. ☺
While in grad school and even now my schedule was very weird and I would find myself up at 2am so MFC really became one of my social outlets, not having the time to go out and socialize in the traditional sense, plus we all know nothing good socially happens at 2am.
I’m usually the member who turns the room topic into something food related, which makes everyone hungry and crave something delicious in the wee hours of the morning. Other than that I try to be a productive member of MFC society. I think everyone here is awesome and I just wish I had joined the Forums so much sooner.

SO stoked to be on here finally, can't wait to chat it up swap tips and stories :) im 26 and just got into camping, best and one of the easiest jobs everrrr xoxo

Hi, having issues with my e-mail and getting started on here. Just created a gmail bc yahoo blows. My name is Chloe. My model name is cuteandsexy99, but unfortunately I had to use 999 bc registration was getting me down. In any case I just turned 27 in jan. Looking forward to getting cams done right. Hopefully this forum will be a savior. XOXO
CHLOE

Hi! I'm on MFC as ToriLace and this is my first post here. I'm not doing a regularly scheduled show yet because I have a lot of stuff going on. But I have done a show twice thus far and I'm excited to meet some new people on here.

Heyy guys!

I'm WiskeyKisses, a 20 year old student from Canada who LOVES being a camgirl. I've been camming on MFC since June, and have met so many awesome cool people, not to mention the other sexy ladies on the site!! I love doing my public shows with the occasional private, and dancing/ stripteasing is the funnest part of the show for me! Also own a psycho cat-tiger who I'm pretty sure is planning to kill me anyday now, so if I disappear, you guys know who to question! ;)

Very approachable, your average Canadian girl-next-door, so excited to join this site and meet some new smexies!

Hi! I'm PrincessEden from MFC, a model who started this past Saturday. I'm so stoked to be in the forums! Everyone seems so nice. c:

Have a lovely day~~