AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi my name is Rose. I'm new to camming and only intend to do it pt (I have a ft job that doesn't quite meet cost of living). I'm on CB (and from reading most of you are on MFC). Just want to learn and contribute when I can.

Hey ladies ant gentleman! I was a model in streamate, known as Sabrina Hard or Alice WonderX. Now I am helping other girls to keep motivated in camming and to enjoy this work.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hello everyone
I am new here. I come in peace. LOL. I am not looking to recruit anyone to another video chat site. I offer something much better that does not interfere with your current site. Hit me up to find out more.

Hello everyone
I am new here. I come in peace. LOL. I am not looking to recruit anyone to another video chat site. I offer something much better that does not interfere with your current site. Hit me up to find out more.
You're welcome to post on ACF, but I've deleted your profile posts directly soliciting models for chats about your site. I can tell you immediately pulled up the registered users list and started with the first person you came across, who funny enough hasn't been on the forum in a year.

So please, do mind the Ps and Qs of forum etiquette.

Hello everyone

Actually you are looking to recruit people to another site. Your site, which was created last November, is an affiliate site of camplace.com. Your entire premise is a referral link being sent out to their followers to get them to sign up for that camsite so you can get the agent fees every time a member buys tokens. And if they did get them to sign up for that site, wouldn't that potentially take away their customers from the site they are currently on? That sounds like interference.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Hey guys and ladies!
I am 45 years old living the dream in California! Well, living in California at least...
Been watching Cams for only about 6 months, been into pr0n for 30+ years. Love huge cans and killer noses.

"What's with all these Colombian chicks?"

Hi, I'm Jenny!
I cam on Myfreecams and Chaturbate, and I'm a giant novice at video making.
Nice to meet you all!

Hey guys,
I'm Chloe, a model on Chaturbate... And am excited to start posting videos on ManyVids and possibly clips4sale in the future. I've always been a little freaky and an exhibitionist, so I'm excited to open this new chapter in my life! :)

Brand new cam girl here, no experience with the world except for one sit down two days ago checking out the site. After seeing MFC for the first time I was amazed! The people seemed fun and the "job" seemed easy. I tried it out for the first time last night and made almost 700tks, I feel like that's an okay jumping off point... I have a lot to learn though!

hi folks,
i'm doughboy. please call me doughboy, juan, juandough, or something to that effect. i was drawn to this site b/c i have cammed with several exceptional "acf hotties". not a creeper, but a fairly cool guy with ample sexual appetite and much above average endowment. anyways, how's your day treating you?

Well Hello There! I'm Lee (yes I answer to "Red" also) I cam on Niteflirt which is predominately a phonesex site. I just found this forum thru a RT on twitter and thought it definitely is worth checking out. I'm looking forward to getting to you all better and expanding my cam horizons thru mutually beneficial exchanges of knowledge and shared experiences.
Thanks Miss AmberCutie for the opportunity to be included in such a supportive helpful environment. Red.
*oooh, love this place already... this could be such fun ;)

Hey. New to camming, new here, new to twitter. I'm just new, period. :) Love older games, NES SNES CUBE etc... Into Borderlands, Oblivion/Skyrim, Half-Life, Halo, Alan Wake etc. Love cats, to an unhealthy degree. Weird as hell. That's mostly all the highlights. Camming on MFC. Would love to make a few friends, learn a few things. Never done the whole message board thing either. lol.

Hi everyone!
I'm a new MFC model and i found this forum a few days ago.
I find it very helpful, so i will try to keep up with the new posts in here.I have a lot of reading to do, so wish me luck :p
Kisses!

Hi I'm Nikki, I'm new to caming have learned alot but still want to learn more. Love doing it! I'm so glad I found this place!! :wacky::snaphappy:

Hi there! I'm a French-canadian cam girl always looking for more info about camming and related stuff.

I started camming in June on Streamate. Had a good start then since July it's pretty bad. I guess everybody knows about the mess on SM right now, I don't have to explain!

I also have a foot fetish clips4sale store I opened in mid-August. Will probably open a second one eventually with different fetishes.

I'm looking to become an indy girl and mostly do Skype shows because you don't have to be in free chat and you can earn a higher percentage. Since most of the time you have to bring your own traffic I'm really looking to learn more about social media and how to market yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: AriaZahara
Hey everyone im casey and a model on MFC known as lilcasey_I love it so much and thought id come on here and enjoy hanging out with all of you =)

Reactions: eyeteach