AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
:think:

• Funny!
Reactions: MichaelTowersXO
why i cant access every thing in this forum
It's nice to be able to lower the amount of creeps who sign up just to bother models/other members via private messages and profile wall posts. So newcomers cannot send private messages, and initial posts are approved or deleted by me.

Hi I'm fairly new at camming I started a few months ago but I have not been that active with it I guess I got nervous...I have watched Amber before to get inspiration she is amazing

yo, I'm teeber... I was a camgirl for a year plus, then had to quit due to life changes. Now I'm getting back to what I love WHEEE! I missed it. it's nice to be back y'all!

now to get streammate off my dick.

Hello guys my name is Noloty im 20yrs im a camgirl from UK isle of man recently moved in 2015 with my step dad hes a TT racer. I support manucho i love football recently got into it lol i also study fashion and marketing X

Hello guys my camname is Noloty i am 20yrs i live in UK Isle of Man recently moved 2015 i am studyingfashion and marketing i have 1year left of uni. i love football i support manucho my favorite design is Chanel and John Galliano shoes X

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-11_13-44-48.png
    upload_2015-11-11_13-44-48.png
    466.2 KB · Views: 6
Hello everyone, I'm Aerie. I cam for Streamate and Chaturbate, and I tried MFC but that damn camscore was not my friend. I'm from NJ and I am a lazy potato. :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: teeber
Hi I'm Willow, I've been on and off with MFC for a year+ but I'm starting to finally be able to build myself up and get into it!! woo! Still learning the ropes but with people like Amber and other wonderful models to look up to, I'm not worried :D

Hello! My name is Miranda, I have been a cam girl for about three weeks now on Chaturbate and I am beginning to find my feet and have a growing collection of followers and earning tokens. I am just really frustrated trying to figure out how to make my bio better and add photos onto the main page of my bio and not just on the photo section. I would love to make some friendships on here and maybe share advice and tips. Any help would be much appreciated and your experiences will help me to be the best cam girl I can be (well hardly a girl as I am 39, but I hope you get my drift) xxx

Hello everyone, I'm Aerie. I cam for Streamate and Chaturbate, and I tried MFC but that damn camscore was not my friend. I'm from NJ and I am a lazy potato. :D

Fuuuuuck the camscore!

FUCK THAT SHIT!

Custies love the hell out of me and I make bank but the cam score does not love me. Sorry- it loves me- for a fat girl. LOL

Hi everyone! I'm Ivy and I'm new to cam modeling. Still in the research and preparations phase before I dive in at MFC. Every time I googled a camming related question, this forum showed up in the results with the best answers (plus everyone seems so friendly) so I decided to join. Besides cam stuff I love to paint and sew and watch Star Trek. I look forward to making new friends here! Thanks for reading :h:

hi my name is ryan. pretty new on here but i have been a participant on and off on MFC for a while. There is a model i'm looking for but i can't remember her name on MFC.

Hello! My name is Miranda, I have been a cam girl for about three weeks now on Chaturbate and I am beginning to find my feet and have a growing collection of followers and earning tokens. I am just really frustrated trying to figure out how to make my bio better and add photos onto the main page of my bio and not just on the photo section. I would love to make some friendships on here and maybe share advice and tips. Any help would be much appreciated and your experiences will help me to be the best cam girl I can be (well hardly a girl as I am 39, but I hope you get my drift) xxx
My cam name on Chaturbate is FuckMeMadly x

I'm Jenny. I was a MFC model a while back for extra money but stopped because I got a really good day job. Now I've run into some long-term health issues and lost my job as a result, so I'm trying to get back in the game and really focus on doing this seriously. I need a job where I can choose the level of physical effort I put in and take a sick day at the drop of a hat. I'm a burlesque dancer IRL so I have a few years of experience being a professional cocktease. I'm still pretty mystified by the whole online camming scene though.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hello lovely people :)

My name is Jade and I am here to learn the tricks of the trade and hopefully get to know a couple of people ! Super excited (and slightly nervous) to be starting out as a first time cam model. I enjoy reading and writing in my spare time and love my kitty cat, Dexter!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hey Amber, I'm just curious. If a model pms a member just to talk, once in a while, could that mean she likes him? Maybe a dumb question.

Hey Amber, I'm just curious. If a model pms a member just to talk, once in a while, could that mean she likes him? Maybe a dumb question.
It means she wants to talk to you on the cam site, nothing more than that. Don't read into things.

Reactions: Nordling

Same goes for members. If I pm you, it doesn't mean I like you. It just means I wanted to chat about something that didn't need to be public.

Unless you can pay off my student loans. Then I will totally like you and pm you every day and stuff. Fo realz!

• Funny!
Reactions: MichaelTowersXO