AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I'm Bunny and i've been part-time camming for about half a year now and still feel like a newbie lol.. i started camming to try and tap more into my sexual side ;) in my spare time i love to work on my novel and try to keep my three golden's busy..
havent been on a forum since 2012 so i'm kinda a lurker whoops

Reactions: MarieElise
I'm Phoebe! I'm a newbie content creator on ELM and was recommended this glorious forum by another model. I would love to cam regularly, but my roomies are pretty opposed so it's Skype sessions and clips for now.

I love cute things and am currently in university.

Awesome!!

May I ask what your experience with ELM has been? I was interested in using it for sexting, but I couldn't find many reviews.

Hey! Y’all can call me Mouse. I just started camming on MFC to help pay for school, though two of my friends in pre-law are saying I’m ruining my chances of ever getting a real job so I’m trying to decide whether or not to continue.

Do you think that's true? I want to go to law school.

I'm Phoebe! I'm a newbie content creator on ELM and was recommended this glorious forum by another model. I would love to cam regularly, but my roomies are pretty opposed so it's Skype sessions and clips for now.

I love cute things and am currently in university.

Hello! I'm Layla Mae, and I recently started camming on MFC about a month ago. I am so happy to have found this forum! It has given me so much insight and information so far and I'm super grateful and excited to develop a sense of community with everyone here. In my spare time I love to cook vegan food, practice yoga, watch nature docs, watch anime or big brother or the bachelorette heh, and I'm just starting to get into cosplay! I really enjoy camming so far (despite the slow decline these past two weeks) and I hope to be successful over the long-term so I'm willing to work my butt off until I get there! I also want to become a therapist one day. :)

mfc.im/laylamae_

Sending love! xoxo
vegans unite!!!!

Howdy, y'all! My name is April and I have been lurking this forum for MONTHS, reading everything I could about camming and the different platforms. In the end I chose to get started on CB since in my opinion it is the simplest. I've been camming for two weeks now, mostly doing public shows. I love ASMR, muscle worship, philosophy, psychology :) I try to keep a conversation going and I look forward to meeting more models both on here and CB! Come check my room out sometime! If anything, just drop by for a chat :) chaturbate.com/aprilallure

I love asmr! Do your viewers? I've always wondered if those two worlds could come together

Hey! Abby here. I'm new to the cam world. As in today, new! I'm not yet on a site but I came across this forum and found it incredibly helpful and inspiring so I decided to jump the gun and made an account. 😊

I'm interested in camming because it took me this long (32 years) to not only feel comfortable enough in my own skin but to also want to explore every aspect of myself. I'm anxious and excited.

We're kindred spirits!!! Don't be anxious, be empowered!!!!!!!!

Hi guys, Im Sonya. Just started on Chaturbate and hope to have a great time! I also enjoy building websites/graphics and things of that nature, along with anything outdoors related :) nice to meet ya ;)

Hi, I'm ViolentCandy aka Abbie (not my real name of course but ya know). I cammed a few times a couple of years ago but I wasn't in the best place at the time. I'm hoping camming works out pretty ok for me this time around. I did a show last night on Chaturbate, started out kind of slow but it went better than I was expecting.

I'm a amateur cam girl new to this forum! I'm hoping to make new friends and connections and to help grow my camming ability :)

Hi! I’m Claire Logan. Aka Cyn Claire from Mfc back in the day. I’m now working part time on SM and enjoying it so much! Just wanted to re introduce myself to the group. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces as well as make some new acquaintances!

Average couple here looking for answers. We are new to CB. Havent been online yet but we are excited to get started. Is there a search function?

Hello, I am Vinnie aka the wop. Kind of stumbled my way to the site and after looking at some of the forums well hey here I am. My wife and myself have been doing cams off and on for about two years now m, and have had a blast doing such. I'm a very social chatty wop so please feel free to hmu about anything and everything.

Hey Ladies and Gents! I'm Yndiigo. I'm new to cam modeling. Looking forward to learning and sharing with fellow heauxs!

I’m just a girl that has been lurking here for a while. I have an MFC account but I am too chicken. I've been lurking on MFC too.😅