AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey I am Hailee! Not 100% new to the Camgirl life, but new enough that I have no idea what I am doing still:) ALL suggestions are appreciated and i am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

I'm Britt, just researching cam options. Interested in trying to do the whole bbw cam thing but I don't know anything about it!... I do not like technology or humidity. I sleep with a fan on all year, I can't have babies so I love my fur babies, I love unicorns, makeup and all forms of art

Who the F*$%# am I? Often complicated; but for this forum, I've a webcam studio owner. I'm always looking for ways to improve the experience the models registered to my studio. That's' why I'm here.

Attachments

• 2016-12-20-PHOTO-00001484.jpg
    2016-12-20-PHOTO-00001484.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 4
Hey!! I'm Ava Charlotte and I'm brand new to AmberCutie. I'm a camgirl on Chaturbate, sell videos on ManyVids, and post frequently to Reddit. I'm mostly here because I desperately need some advice from other camgirls that I'm not totally comfortable with my customers seeing.
Hey Charlotte, our models have been on Chaturbate for about 4 years. If I can answer any of your questions, feel free to ask.

I’m Sheen a new model on chaturbate and I have a few questions I have one issue and I just want to know if there’s any webcam studio’s on the east coast in the tri state are can anyone help I’m ready to broadcast I just need a place with WiFi

Hey All.
Brand new here, legit just finished registering. I've been doing my research for weeks now. I started looking into it to see if it was something my cousin could do. She is a dancer and we've talked about her working from home as a web cam model a few times, just never really looked into it. Through my research I've learned "fat girls" or "BBW" is also a thing in the online world of cam sites. In all honesty my search sorta veered in my own direction from then on.
I always been told I have a pretty face. And that's true 😁 I need a way to boost my confidence and a way to focus my sexuality. So from what I've learned so far becoming a Cam model sounds like a fun way to make extra money from home on my time. However, like every online opportunity I need to invest into some things before I get started. I'm also JUST starting my research. I want to be sure this is something I want to do. I already know it's not "easy" and I'll get back what I put in. That's work! $$$
I still would like to know what I could potentially earn as an average BBW model and the in and outs of a few sites.
I did make an email for my webcam business, and came up with a name I didn't find anywhere else. If I do follow through I'm AliceStar Vix'Sin. I'm in love with it already 😍 So I'm about to go sign up for a few sites and enjoy learning all I can from this forum. Thanks for having me 😘

Hey everyone I’m Anthony very attractive and new model on chaturbate. My only problem is I’m looking for a place to broadcast from. My wife approves me being a model I just can’t broadcast at home with the kids and all can anyone help have any ideas or is in the same situation. I have all the equipment and ready to go.

Hey Guyssss... My name is Karla and I have been a Cam Model for just over a year however have taken a short break. I am going to making my return back to MFC at some point this week and I am extremely excited for it! 💃

Hey hey! I'm Andra, I work as the PR & Marketing manager for Studio20 (World's biggest live cam studio - over 20 studios worldwide) aaand ass the Event Director and the PR for Bucharest Summit (Adult industry summit based in Bucharest, Romania).
I've been in the industry for a while now,.

Writer, researching for a novel featuring a webcam model.

May well be reading more than posting.

Hope that doesn't sound creepy.

Hi, I'm Dollie! I'm interested in becoming a camgirl, or even just making private videos for customers. The internet suggested I come to this forum with questions on how to get into the business - was it right? :)

HI! I just wanted to introduce myself again since I have not been active here. I am sugarbb_ on myfreecams.com I also have a model account for a site called webcammodels.com . I am sexycera69 there. I am sugarbbX on stream ate.

Attachments

• Photo on 7-26-19 at 11.49 PM.jpg
    Photo on 7-26-19 at 11.49 PM.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi there. Layla Nox here. Recently re-entered the cam world and started camming again after a few years away. Yes I said years. :p This time around I am hoping to find more model/member friends and possibly feel a better sense of community and this seems like the perfect place for that. Have been silently reading the threads for a few weeks and figured it's time start participating! lol NTMU all!

why did you leave the first time?

Hi there!

My name is Freyja, I just joined today. I'm a transgender lesbian. My partner is a cam model and I'm thinking about getting into it. I'm still doing my research, since I'm not physically in a place where i can yet anyway. I like black lipstick, extreme levels of eyeshadow, Mohawk hairstyles and lifting heavy ass weights 😊. Hi!

Hiya. My name is Kirk, but I pop up in Amber's room as GrizzLee. Been a fan for a while now, about time I got off my ass and got into the forum! I look forward to winding my way through the community here.

Hey, I’m Mia Gia!

I was a former model on MFC and CB for a few months back in 2018. Life got in the way of continuing the job, then I got in my head and became deeply insecure.

I’m currently looking at returning to the cam, but with MV instead of streaming due to lots of time constraints. It’s certainly been a hot minute for me, but I’m very thankful to have always had this forum to come to for advice.

hello! my name is taylor and I goWIN_20190718_18_26_59_Pro.jpg by chatta_bootay on chaturbate!! im new too camming sand ended up findinmg thois site while i was looking for helpful informatiobn too help suceed in the camming biz. so far, this site has actually been very helpful and Im glad that i found it! definently would recomend it too the couple friends who I havee who've asked me about getting into camming and ask for advice!

Hi, I'm Alexia and have been camming for only a couple months now. I'm still very new to the cam world and always looking for new info! I'm only broadcasting on Bonga at the moment. After much research into various sites, I've decided to continue camming on Bonga until I feel I've reached a more comfortable level and then "graduate" myself to a better site. Using Bonga as practice if you will. :)

Hi, I'm Cat. I've cammed a handful of times in the past and have started up again on CB. I really need some guidance so I can't wait to read on the forum.

Hi I'm Little Jinx, I have been camming only sporadically for the last month, trying to work out how I feel, I actually really enjoy it and I'm looking forward to being able to put regular hours and work into making it a real thing for me. I'm currently just using CB but I'm open minded to trying others ! I'm quite alternative looking with lots of piercings, a few tattoos, funky hair style and body hair.

Hiiiii! I'm Cat, a model over at My Free Cams. I've been on the site for a couple of months, but recently (yesterday!!) dropped to part time at my job to spend more time camming :D I'm very excited for this new adventure, ready to have more time and energy to create and explore this weird, wild, wonderful cam world. Thanks for this forum, AmberCutie! It has been a real source of inspiration, help, and community. Excited to learn, grow, and HAVE FUUUN :h: Here's to all of us