AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey! I'm River (they/them) and am new to online SW. I've been reading and learning a lot (there is so much to learn!!) but somehow didn't know about this forum until just recently. Excited to have found it, I've heard great things. Excited to get to know folks here! :)

Hello, I'm Madeleine Web cam model for a year, I have worked on several pages, and I am in the process of growth and learning. My goals are high and I consider that I have the ability to be one of the best .

I love opinion sites and where I can feed on the experience of others.

Hello everyone,
I'm a new cam model, no experienced.
I just started in cb a week ago i think.
But they banned my account.

Hi there! My name is Blair, and I’m just about to dive into the webcamming industry (still doing a bit of research). I work in the ICU at a 24/7 animal Hospital and currently I. School working towards my CVT. Mom to 3 awesome cats and 2 amazing pups!

🙋🏻‍♀️✨

Attachments

• 8748462E-02A1-4CBF-8611-7DBE12EAD86F.jpeg
    8748462E-02A1-4CBF-8611-7DBE12EAD86F.jpeg
    932.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 15D3AD92-E670-4E81-82A0-A34A44CC1579.jpeg
    15D3AD92-E670-4E81-82A0-A34A44CC1579.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Hello there,
My name is Leonie and I'm a total newbie to camming. I broadcasted a handful of times but didn't like the structure of my shows so I'm currently in the process of reinventing myself. I will try my luck as a non-nude/implied nudity/tease model because I just don't feel comfortable being naked in public chat.
This forum is probably the best one out there, I can't wait to get verified!
I recently moved to a place better suited for camming and am now waiting for my Logitech to arrive to improve my shows.
Nice to meet all of you :) I'm always down for a chat so say hi!

Last edited:
Me and My boyfriend just recently signed up on Chaturbate to broadcast. Haven’t started yet first time actually surprised I considered it, but hey I think it’s going to be fun. I was wondering how others got their bio pages with different backgrounds, how to change colors, Fonts, Ect. I have no idea what the hell
I’m doing with the apps & bots. I had no idea it would be this damn difficult lol. Any Pointers, help, anything?! Lol

I’m Blaine, newb On Chaturbate, trying to get helpful hints/Tips from more experienced models, I am an awkward, Chaotic mess, but I always say im freaking awesome got that Blaine Spark ⚡️ Lmao.
Never thought I’d be doing this as I am a paradox with really no method to my madness half the time. Except to live Day by day, Enjoy Life, & not be an ass hat. Any tips, hints, ideas, & whatever else anyone can help me with, I’d greatly appreciate it loves! ❤️

Hi.
I've started on AW in June and CB two days ago. I'm still quite new and always learning.
I don't have many friends irl so it be nice to speak to people with similar experiences :)

Hi everyone! I'm new as well and thought I would stop by to say hi! Ive been doing PSO work for a couple of years now and am new to Myfreecams. I'm hoping to learn and meet great people on this site :)

Hey I’m Emma!

I started out camming out of pure curiosity on MFC in July 2019 & I just created an account on Chaturbate too so I’m still very new! I am completely hairless due to an autoimmune disease called Alopecia Universalis & normally I choose to rock my bald head (I had no idea there were so many bald fetishes! Haha) but occasionally I wear wigs to spice things up!

I’m a part time nursing student working towards my BSN & full time mommy to two young boys. I’m a clairaudient psychic who enjoys spending time in nature, meditating, playing video games & being social!

Any tips or suggestions you have to help me grow my following would be greatly appreciated! Also, please follow me on Twitter @emmasilkk

Hi! I'm Heidi, former cam girl on Chaturbate for about 2 years on and off. I was previously on ACF under my camming alias but prefer to keep that private. I stopped camming after realizing I'm not mentally cut out for the work, but I love the community and wanted to continue to be a part of it somehow... soooo I opened an online store to help cam models make the most out of their shows without breaking the bank (I know how tough it is out there).
I've worked really hard on Cam Model Supply for months and I'm stoked to see where this new venture takes me!!
Hopefully it's alright to be here even though I'm not a cam girl anymore. I'd still like to participate and support the community.

Umm a little personal info about me! I'm an avid kitten fosterer (I've got 3 right now + my own 2 cats), I work in a kitchen, I love making art and also designing t-shirts, I'm a huge nerd (especially for fantasy), and my dream car is a Tesla (the Roadster or Model X). :p

Hello!

I'm a stripper of nearly ten years, and have dabbled in camming before with some mixed results. With all the difficulties in the clubs right now in California, I've returned to camping in earnest on MyFreeCams. So far it's going good! It's my goal to be in the top 1000 this month and I think I can make it happen. But I feel like I'm missing key bits of knowledge that could make things easier, like how to use a CharlesBot, games, and so on. So here I am, actually ready to take advantage of these forums three years after initially joining. 🙈 Anyways. I'm a huge geek/nerd, I love video essays on YouTube, I listen to a lot of metal/prog rock, I'm learning to play drums, going to art school out of some level of desperation (the clock is ticking on sex work, I'm almost 36), and I'm married to a lovely cis man who's a feminist and fully supports my work. As long as I don't do it when he's around. Because that's how you get yer leg humped.

Pleased to make your acquaintance! :h:

Ahhh. Sorry I forgot. Thank you for letting me be verified. My name is SugarBB_. I am a cam model from myfreecams.com. I have been on that site for 5 years and love it. I have accounts with a couple other sites as well. I have been to a couple trade shows too so i would say I am some what of an experienced cam model but i always love to hear more tips and tricks. There is always room for improvement. :)

Hello! My name is Astrid, I'm a cam model for MFC and I'm only a week in, a customer/helper got me connected with this forum so I could get help figuring all this stuff out!!

Hiiiii,

I’m Misty.

I’ve been in sex work since 2005/2006. I consider myself to be one of the MFC OG’s, I started there in 2010. I started out doing vanilla work, then transitioned into Fetish work much later. Now, I do a blend of both.

I love photography, the beach, Nature, the ocean, & animals. I also enjoy fitness, (lifting & running) & of course, who doesn’t love some bomb ass food?!?

I own 2 rescue cats, & 1 rescue bunny.

I’m not for everyone. I’m okay with that. I generally cater to a specific niche audience....

My friend described me the other day like this: “Okay how I see you is a lot how I see my best friend. She is very intimidating, until you start talking to her, & you realize it's not all bullshit, she should have seemed intimidating, but she's actually just a really chill person once you get to know her. That's how I would classify you, & sometimes people can't pull their heads out of their asses long enough to see the chill person... Because, well, you are kinda like dicks out dude. Like, you walk into a room - your dick enters before you do, so I mean, sometimes that pisses people off.”

If you want to know more about me - talk to me! Just don’t be a dick lol.

Hey everyone!

I'm so glad I came across this site! I hope to contribute things I learn as a camgirl here and learn what I can from others as well as offering support or insight when I can!

Hellooo!! I'm Rachel. Very, very new to the camming world, but I am excited to begin this journey (beyond the heaps of research haha) and meet everyone here! :)

Ayyeee, I'm Amelia, dream chaser, fantasy maker, cam model, and all around BOSS LADY👩‍💼. Came across this lovely site looking for answer to a technical issue with skyprivate plug in. It's nice to have a cool forum like this. Glad I ran up on it🤗

Hello! My name is Lily Mae and I'm super new around these parts. I'm here looking for advice and to get to know the camming community and online industry revolving around it. I've been interested in this for awhile now, but I'm just struggling with the anonymity of it. I'm excited to sort through the resources here and to get to know everyone!