AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Evie and I'm from the UK I signed up on chaturbate the day I turned 18, I've only been on it for two weeks and im loving it so far

Hiiii! My name is Missy Irie aka Missladyirie! I have been webcam modeling for about 2 months now at 39 years of age! I'm starting to finally get warmed up!

Attachments

• IMG_20200530_204210_735.jpg
    IMG_20200530_204210_735.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi! Crazy_Sugar here. I enjoy making banners and gifs for use in Charlesbot! I do not charge - they are free! Already, I have customs banners and gifs in over 100 rooms in MFC and many more generic ones in the MFC Library. Generally, those names begin with "cs" - for Crazy_Sugar. Check my MFC profile page where I have listed the names of many of the MFC models whose rooms carry my banners and gifs. There are also sample custom banners posted there. If you would like any FREE custom banners or gifs, PM me at Crazy_Sugar.

Ello ello everyone! I'm LucySaintJean, brand spanking new cam girl.. just finished my first month on MyFreeCams and what a whirlwind it was! A freaking fun one. Just missed out on top 100 in Miss MFC, but what I didn't miss out on was becoming so much more attuned to my sexual side and becoming so much more confident in my body and my nips. Definitely looking forward to interacting on this forum, and speaking with likeminded cam models!

My bio on CB starts off "Talkative amiable old dick palely loitering way downunder here". Not much I'd add 5 years down track. Discovered Amber's site today.

I’m David and I’m new to all this. I signed up here because I have a specific questions.

I’m new to the world of fetish and since I can’t start a new thread yet, I’m looking for advice on here.

I recently paid a model for a custom clip. It was a fairly lengthy, expensive clip($250) and I gave her non exclusivity so she can resell it to her heart’s content.

Here’s the thing. She did an amazing job. She went above and beyond for me. She really did.

I feel like I should tip her, she really did an amazing job, but is it required? And how much is appropriate? I was thinking $100. Does that sound right?

sorry to post this here. I’m just really new and hoping someone can help me.

since I can’t start a new thread yet, I’m looking for advice on here.
You're able to make a new thread, you won't get answers in this one.

Hi everyone! I'm new to posting, but a long time lurker! I love all the useful tips and support from this community and have learned a lot throughout my cam journey. I've been camming on and off CB and Reddit for a while now. I'm slowly coming back to the online scene and trying to be more consistent... We'll see how that goes!

😊🌸

Hi there! My name is Mitchell, or Mitch for short. I just started camming this week and really exploring what I've been curious. I am into leather, learning more about rope and how to be a rigger, love showing myself off and playing with others. I am also a huge geek, I play guild wars 2, CSGO, Dota 2, PSO2, etc. I'm on discord all day so if you wanna hang out, lets make a server! Im into movies, music, literature and other nerdy stuff. Just started on Chaturbate and I have no idea what I'm doing lol! Any tips or help would be appreciated :)

Hi!!! Im new on chaturbating, 15 days cam girl =P
Found amber in google and trying to find new friends and tips.
Started to cam to pay my rent, but i really enjoy and count hours to keep broadcasting!!!
Kiss

sorry my english - im brazilian.

Hey y'all ❤
I'm Goddess Audrey, Pro-Domme/Artist/Cam Model. I've been camming mornings on MFC for 2 years and work consistently on 7 other Adult Content platforms daily. I Can't wait to explore more of this forum!🖤

Hi everyone! I am Aubree, I'm a mother & former dancer. I now focus on digital only experiences and got recommended this forum. Hope to be useful to this community

Hello! I'm jenny, only started in chaturbate over the weekend and still learning the ropes. Using this Week to get set up, e.g lighting, webcam. (can't find a good webcam love nor money in this lock down. Because everyone needs one for work zoom meeting's) Thanks in advanced for all the help

Hey ya’ll my name is DixieRain👋 I hope everyone is doing good tonight. I am a MFC model going on a year now. I am still clueless it feels. I have ideas just working the back end stuff is a different story.
I see so much talent out there and such beautiful creative girls. I admire the drive and hope to become successful too!!

Hi everyone. I'm Vanessa Rose, performing live on CB as vanessarosejones every night starting at 11:00 ET to 5:00am. I'm telling you this, because I've seen there's not a lot of active so much cam girls at this time live in the US Coast.
So, I have a lot of questions to do, but first, thank you for let me join this amazing group. I started on CB on past March due the pandemic. I'm not a young lady. I'm 44 but it' seems I'm in good shape. Of course, I lost my job and I need monet to pay my bills and duties as every person. Anyway. If you need something from me.
Thank you in advance

Hello!

I started posting pictures of my body on NSFW sub reddits last year. My inbox would be flooded soon after. I asked a user if they would support an only fans account but they suggested camming instead.
And now I'm here!
I go by Clara Woods. I'm a 21, female, and from California. I plan on streaming at 8 PM PST
I've only explored a little bit of CB but I'm already full of ideas.
I'm a huge fan of vintage fashion and plan to incorporate it in my streams.

Hello there, my name’s Bee and I am non-binary (they/them). I’m a busty, curvy model on Chaturbate who loves messing around and chatting with new people, I love camming so much and it really has helped make me a much more confident person. I joined this website because I am having some serious trouble logging into my account and have sent support atleast 20 to 25 emails from Wednesday night until now, I had my account banned for some stuff, then they lifted my ban, and now I can’t login at all because I was hacked and they changed my password. It has been very stressful and I miss streaming on Chaturbate so much, wish me luck! Also you can follow or watch me at CB with the username of AwkwardFeminerd97, whenever my account gets back.

Attachments

• 992030DC-DB53-4317-AD72-011891C485DC.jpeg
    992030DC-DB53-4317-AD72-011891C485DC.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 4
Hello folks 👋 👋 this is Mike from CB Explorer (not sure if links are allowed so I won't link) - I've decided to register here to contribute to the community since a lot of cam performers come here to get updates as well as reporting problems. CB Explorer is offering tools for Chaturbate cam performers such as custom profiles with a lot of data, trends and statistics on viewers and followers over time as well as cam schedules, a social media button editor, a blog and a weekly progress email.

Cheers!

Hi everyone!

I'm Sal (not my real name). I have been camming on CB for like six years and just recently decided to stop. I am in the process of trying to eliminate all of the content of me that is all over the web and decided I would join this group to gather as much information as I could to help with removing the content but also to help anyone else that is seeking to clean up the trails of their naughtiness lol!

I really loved camming with a room full of people. As a male cammer I tried to be as entertaining as possible and I never did it for the money; I was never verified so if I ever got any tips it's cause some of the fans would send me gift cards or would insist on private shows. I had a scary moment when it appeared that a fan had figured out my real identity and at that point I decided to call it quits.

Hope everyone on here is safe and on here cause they truly want to be.

Hey, I'm Lettie / Dndgf! I play a lot of D&D, am a healthcare practitioner, a cam model and soon to be student again. nice to meet you :)

Hi all.
Male from Australia.
Have been a lurker for a while and have been truly impressed by the wonderful community spirit that exists here between models and cam-members.
As a relatively recent devotee of cam sites I have found ACF provides a wide ranging source of information about the type of interaction ladies like to have with members, and I feel that helps me communicate with models in a way that (I hope) makes it a positive experience for both of us.
If I feel that I can contribute something to a discussion here on ACF, from a members perspective, then I will happily do so.
Finally, congratulations Amber, you have done a wonderful job with this forum.
River