AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello! Not models ourselves but working to build affiliate programs for models to use and make their days (and nights) more profitable :) hoping we can provide some value in the community

Hello I am Vila and just started camming on mfc.
I hope we can all be friends.
I like music and movies and walking.
Thank you

Hi!

I am cam enthusiast who is actually very curious about how the whole cam "industry" works - planning to write an article with interviews as soon as my site is up and running.
Been lurking around just to read about certain topics. Will have a bunch of questions as soon as I am able to start a thread :)

Oh, just a 40+ male

Hello. I'm Mike. I like to find cute guys on chaturbate and interact. Hope to connect with others who have the same interest.

Hello, I am DoUKnowMeNow. I have been a Room Helper for many models and I have noticed this guy dabraves who is a Major Scammer of Skype. I fully understand MFC not doing anything about him after scamming models for over 10 years but MAYBE it's time for the models to BAN together and get MFC to finally BAN him and others from the site even if Skype is Off Site. So many models have quit because of him and it's not fair to them. I continuously along with a few other members hunt this guy down daily and warn the mmodels about him when they are in their room. I can always tell if they made the mistake of making him their Room Helper by as soon as I post the warning about him - "WARNING = dabraves is a Well Known Major SCAMMER. he has been Scamming Models on here using SKYPE for over 10 years - HE'S A PREDITOR. BEST TO BAN HIM" I am banned. The thing is HE is too stupid to realise we can still PM the model and even if she has them set to Friends Only, we can still send her a tip note telling her about him. Normally when i do she immediately removes him as RH then bans him. I honestly think that if MFC cares about the models on here they will finally get rid of this guy once and for all

Hello all, I'm Google, my partner is Siri and I guess we are maybe the newst couple in CB.

We never did it... Everything is new for us.

Hope to find some friends here

and tokens for all!

Hi!

My name's Avery. First time poster, long time lurker. I'm super stoked to be a part of this awesome community. I can't wait to get to know you all!

Hello.
I did private sessions for the first time on chaturbate both last night and tonight and for some reason I’ve gotten zero tokens and I don’t understand why. Last night was my first time on chaturbate and I figured maybe the guy didn’t have any tokens or something. Tonight I know the guy had tokens available I set it charge to 120 tokens per minute we cammed for a good at least 40 minutes and where are my tokens?

Attachments

• 031E8A1B-F487-44BE-9709-B70B224AF258.jpeg
    031E8A1B-F487-44BE-9709-B70B224AF258.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 16
HEEY!
I am Emma. I am slightly new to all of this and really want to start taking things seriously. I just am very limited on knowing how to do coding and what not. I have a friend whos been great and wonderful helping me but I cant let her do all the work. Sharing is caring they always say. Thank you for this help!

Hello.
I did private sessions for the first time on chaturbate both last night and tonight and for some reason I’ve gotten zero tokens and I don’t understand why. Last night was my first time on chaturbate and I figured maybe the guy didn’t have any tokens or something. Tonight I know the guy had tokens available I set it charge to 120 tokens per minute we cammed for a good at least 40 minutes and where are my tokens?

I think a user tricked you into a password show. This is a prepaid show type and not paid per minute like a private show. Your room is still behind a password, no one can enter your chat room like this (unless they know the password).

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hiiii!!

My name is April and I am 26 years old. Here are a few things about me:
- I am as artsy fartsy as they come. I love things from photography to film to painting to avant guard abstract nonsense!
- You can always find a book in my bag
- I love anime and dressing up as a characters
- Video games? Video games!!!

You can always find me on Stripchat!

I am aganigiii sorry I have so bad english :D I trying to find rustyfawk*s leak or something
No. Trying to find leaked nudes on here of any model or sex worker isn't going to happen. Use your imagination and stroke to her censored pics if you can't afford her sites.

Hi All,

I am a new model getting ready to go live very soon. (Waiting on a few items to come in to start. ) I am very excited and looking forward to camming.
while I am waiting to go live, just soaking in as much info as I can!!
thank you for having this forum available to all!!

hello! I'm 18, I go by Binx, and I've had an open OF for about 4 months or so!! it was going so well and I've been having a lot of fun, but I'm struggling to bring in new members!!!
here is my OF

I attached an image of me here for reference as well ^~^
I'm new to forums and such so please don't leave mean comments! If you can even comment.....

Attachments

• IMG_2152[1].JPG
    IMG_2152[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37