AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi hi!! I'm Rain, I'm a sex worker and camgirl. I've worked as a sex phone operator and goods seller for almost a year and just had my first show on MFC yesterday! I came here a lot while doing my research about camming and I'm very excited to join the community and make some camworld connections! :h:
Xx

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
hello! I'm 18, I go by Binx, and I've had an open OF for about 4 months or so!! it was going so well and I've been having a lot of fun, but I'm struggling to bring in new members!!!
here is my OF

I attached an image of me here for reference as well ^~^
I'm new to forums and such so please don't leave mean comments! If you can even comment.....
I think you are doing great! I have had my OnlyFans for same amount of time and have a total of 3 ... followers. I think just keep being creative with your fans and more will come. Try other websites too, as I have found OF does not do well for me but other sites do. I think it depends in where your audience is. That’s why it’s good to be in a few websites if you have the time. Have you tried ManyVids yet? You could upload some videos there just for individual sale and that may get people to check out your OF. Or that could just help you with video sales. As I’m learning it takes time to market oneself successfully, take it one day at a time and in my eyes you are doing GREAT

Reactions: bxby_binx
I think you are doing great! I have had my OnlyFans for same amount of time and have a total of 3 ... followers. I think just keep being creative with your fans and more will come. Try other websites too, as I have found OF does not do well for me but other sites do. I think it depends in where your audience is. That’s why it’s good to be in a few websites if you have the time. Have you tried ManyVids yet? You could upload some videos there just for individual sale and that may get people to check out your OF. Or that could just help you with video sales. As I’m learning it takes time to market oneself successfully, take it one day at a time and in my eyes you are doing GREAT
aaa thank you so much, im sure you'll have TONS more followers soon!!! sending you my love, thank you sm for your help and motivation!

Hi everyone! First of all, I'm happy to join this community! I really like what I've seen so far!! :inlove: people helping each other instead of acting as competitors!

I have not much experience in cam modeling myself. Probably more experience as a viewer than a broadcaster!

Anyways, the reason why I signed up to ambercutie is mainly because I am working on a platform that will enable you a new stream of income.
To get straight to the point: My objective is it to setup the platform in your favor and not just in a way that makes the customer the king and performers come second.

I will try to open a thread but not sure yet what limitations I face as a new user. I'd be really happy if you could tell me your biggest pain points you face on the current sites regarding payments. Such as: fees, withdrawals, payment methods, hurdles, minimum amounts, waiting times, etc.

Looking forward from hearing from you and can't wait to mingle with the community.

With Love,
L

Hi there! I'm Ivy (sort of ;) ) and I'm from the UK. I've been camming a little while and have used this forum to search for answers every now and then. However I don't know anyone else who cams so I figured it was the perfect place to get to know some other cammers and make a few friends to chew the fat with and just generally speak with people who get it! I'm married, 3 kids and was a PT bookkeeper but jacked it in in exchange for camming!

Hi everyone! First of all, I'm happy to join this community! I really like what I've seen so far!! :inlove: people helping each other instead of acting as competitors!

I have not much experience in cam modeling myself. Probably more experience as a viewer than a broadcaster!

Anyways, the reason why I signed up to ambercutie is mainly because I am working on a platform that will enable you a new stream of income.
To get straight to the point: My objective is it to setup the platform in your favor and not just in a way that makes the customer the king and performers come second.

I will try to open a thread but not sure yet what limitations I face as a new user. I'd be really happy if you could tell me your biggest pain points you face on the current sites regarding payments. Such as: fees, withdrawals, payment methods, hurdles, minimum amounts, waiting times, etc.

Looking forward from hearing from you and can't wait to mingle with the community.

With Love,
L
Hey there YRC.
To be fair atm I've found most sites pretty good with payments stuff. No complaints yet. I do prefer weekly pay to the bi-weekly that MFC currently do. Minimum amounts seem very reasonable for me with most being $50 for Paxum pay. It's a little irritating if I sign up to a new site and decide it's not for me and I can't cash out that first trial sessions worth of work but hey, that's how they stop you closing the account so it makes sense from a business P.O.V. Good luck in your endeavour I hope it goes well for you.

Helllooo ery booty
I’m Aura Oddesy
I’m going to try to paraphrase that which is me In the hopes of keeping it short because there’s a lot that I’m into.

Sooooo Here go’s nothing...

I love fetish, BDSM, and kink of all kinds. Outside of camming I am a spiritual advisor that specializes in ancient hermetic astrology and tarot. (Yes professional and 5 star rated on sites that offer readings as well as my own) I do offer free readings from time to time to be a giver and receiver of all things good karma. so if you ever find yourself at a dark turn or just need some clarity feel free to ask I might be able to help. I am also an artist, designer, crafter, oddball, and odd man out. I’m a great friend (or at least I try to be) a do try my best at building others up not breaking them down. I am an INTJ, Giant nerd, and cartoon connoisseur. There’s so much more but I won’t bore you LOL.

toodles

Reactions: Billyboy
Nice to meet you, my name is Juan, so much useful information in this forum is incredible, I also thank all the people who take their time to answer and resolve doubts, what a great community

Reactions: MarieElise
Hey everyone,

I'm just a user and occasional exhibitionist on CB, and looking into getting age verified, etc..

Joined here to learn more and hopefully find answers to a few nagging questions i have..

also, i might add, i act as moderator for a couple of models/hosts.

:)

hello! I'm Diana rosha'e and I'm in the process of setting up a 1-800 number and a website. I'm starting this endeavor because if something financially doesn't change in my life I'm going to f****** scream.

Hello everyone
Im new to camming
It was just something my bf and I were doing for fun. Smh I’m here to get some advice and hopefully warn some of y’all.

Hello. I'm glad to register on this forum, which I've been using for some time to find some information without ever having registered. I'm a French gay CamModel. I have been doing cams with my boyfriend for about 7 months. I would love to be accepted on this forum to discuss together ! (Excuse my English I am a student)

Hi y'all I'm bigsix, I've been on CB for 9 years as a performer/model and decided to join ACF to see other performers pov's and concerns along with sharing mine as well. CB for me is part of my daily routine and a place where I chat n cam with friends I've made over time. Feel free to ask me any questions or introduce yourself, and thanks for letting me be part of the AFC community!

Good afternoon my name is Maria kitty and I currently stream on stripchat. I have been webcaming for a few months now. I’m 23 years old. I’m a young mommy and I’m very determined and very hardworking. I have amazing people skills and I’m just a chill laid back person. I’m pretty chill and I’m super fun.

Hi, I'm a user on CB. Became friends with a few models and try to support them as a mod.
Registered here because I had a question for Shirley, hope it can be resolved.
Already read a few other interesting topics...

Hello everybody
I'm Mxtress Valleycat. I am a nonbinary Dominant and I have been camming and making clips since 2018.
My main categories are foot fetish, nail fetish, hypno and gothic.
The pandemic threw a bit of a spanner in the works as far as expansion plans go, but I'm getting back on my feet and looking to start doing more than just "getting by".
Outside of kink I like crochet, D&D and Star Trek :)

Hello everybody,
I'm Colette, a cam lover, for now only as a spectator, but in the future I would also like to become a cam model.

Hello. I’m a long time mfc member. After I’ve enjoyed something long enough I always start to want to see how the sausage is made. In the past I’ve just had to draw conclusions from exchanges with models.

Getting to read the behind the scenes stuff has been fascinating. Thank you all for sharing your experiences

I came to the site googling stories about men catching feelings for models. I recently caught a case for the 1st time. Not as bad as some of these horror stories. Just enough that it made me do some research. I already knew, but it’s nice to read other people’s experiences. Thanks for the cold bucket of water

Reactions: DoD404
Hello to every single one of the bad bitches here, I'm Gaby I recently started camming and I love it, I joined this forum bc it helped me a lot for my research before camming.
I'm super cute but also a no filter bitch that tends to say stupid shit (sometimes shit is funny hahaha) but in the end I have a good heart, I don't rarely mean to hurt people unless they prove they deserve it.

I'm super excited to be here!
Lots of love

Reactions: EvaMoon
Hey everyone. My wife is just starting her Only Fans, Instagram and Reddit accounts and was hoping for a little love from the big girl community. I told her I would do whatever I could to help get the word out. She's really finding a great confidence putting herself out there and the response she has gotten so far has done wonders for her in this weird time we are living in. In her day to day life she is a health care professional and the stress does a number on her, and coming home and having us take pics of her posing or playing video games really puts a fun smile on her face and helps with he destressing from the long hours out there in the craziness. She is a hard core RPG/Super Nintendo/PS1,2,4/ Nut, loves her Sci-Fi and Fantasy, Comic books, Cosplay, Star Wars, Marvel and Hot Toys collector. She's through and through a geek and she's hoping to find some like minded guys and gals who are also into the same things....but with the naughty side as well! Again Anything I can do to help her along the way ( Like showing up in some of the pics and vids) I will do. So if you would, Please check out her links and see what ya think. I really appreciate it guys. ANd if you ever want to do some link trading and end up with some geeky pervy online friends as well, Come this way! Thanks everyone and thanks for this forum!!!! Love those curves!!!!

https://linktr.ee/ValhallaMaiden

Attachments

• IMG_6856.JPG
    IMG_6856.JPG
    778.1 KB · Views: 3
Hello everyone, my name is Eva and i've been working on LiveJasmin since 2013. Making one of the best artistic media material on the site brought me some fame in the industry and trophies on few alternative film festivals .
So producing quality promotional content for models with time became my second favourite thing apart from camming📽.
I also have a blog on my native language helping other models, do private consultings and assistance and attend industry related events as a guest and speaker. Basically second part of my nickname gives the biggest tip on what i like to do 😉 One of the ambassadors of the Bucharest Summit & Pineapple support, creative and expressive person that's who i am.