AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hello there! IDK why I cant post reply in model verification it say that "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" i don't know what to do with that! why so?
It says at the top of the verification thread that you can't post there until you've been a member for a while, interacted, and posted in the public part of the forum. None of us were able to get verified right away. People become eligible at different times, and some people never at all (presumably if they have been rude or unhelpful).

Hey everyone.

I literally just did my first session on MFC last night, it was a lot of fun.

I read sooo much on this site beforehand and it helped a lot.

So thank you people! XxxX

Hi there;
My name is Michael(58) and I have been an active member on MFC for 12yrs on and off. I have recently retired to a small cabin(actually a treehouse!) in the far north and again mfc has become my "go-to gaming room". When you get to be my age you tire of those "single shooter style" games and long for something more along the lines of, say the Minecraft style or motif.
I found this forum while when I was researching a newly recognized "kink" as I have had many good experiences on MFC working out old "naughts"
My recent "kink" has me a little perturbed as it could become a little expensive between finding the right model and getting to the actual kink, oh ofc there is the "Russian" factor to consider as well....!
I don't want to go into it on my first post but hey, I do want to get into it so....i live on MFC

I'm a former CB model, but recently got banned. I'm looking for any help here. Support isn't answering me and I have no idea why I was banned.

Attachments

• Adania selfie signature.jpg
    Adania selfie signature.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
Hello, I’m Madame Nym. You can refer to me as just Madame. I’m a newer cam model of almost 2 years and was directed here for help. I also heard this was a great forum for communicating with other models, which is also a big help as well.

I'm Fred, Computer Science Student and All round Geek who is also a firefighter.
I'm an MFC member and am currently trying to build some better tools for the models I typically Hang out with

My name is Jill, I practice witchcraft and am a sex worker. I heard about this site and thought I should check it out:)
Onlyfans/kik/Snapchat

Hi, I'm a regular user (addict!) on chaturbate named BobBiggs74. I love big boobs, especially when they are being bounced, swinging about, being sucked (especially both at once) and hitting me in the face.

Hi I'm Din

Hello 😊 I'm Rue,

I love books and being naked 📚🤓

I tried coming last year but then the world came to a screeching halt. That threw me for a loop! But I am back and ready to give this cam girl thing a real go!!

Reactions: Billyboy
Hello everyone,

I'm Heart and I have been active on CB for quite some time now.
I've started to be interested in broadcasting myself.
I don't know much about profile creation and would love to learn more about this or find someone who can help with it.

This said, I'm just happy to try and start what I see more as a hobby to spend my free time :)

Hello everyone,

I'm Heart and I have been active on CB for quite some time now.
I've started to be interested in broadcasting myself.
I don't know much about profile creation and would love to learn more about this or find someone who can help with it.

This said, I'm just happy to try and start what I see more as a hobby to spend my free time :)

Welcome. This thread is full of useful information. I have just been working on some profile pages for model friends.

Two posts especially helpful
An editor
Changing color at top

Hello everyone! I'm Chris, totally new here, newish (regularly since December 2020, had been before although very scarcely) on cam sites.

I'm a graduate student/teaching assistant in my vanilla life, i've been on my local kink scene for about 6 years and I started hanging out on cam websites because I was very lonely during the pandemic.
I also have a limited experience being on the other side of the screen (I stream once in a while because I kinda like to get compliments from a bunch of total strangers when i'm feeling blue, and I did help a friend make a few OF videos.)

Looking forward to either making new friends or making a fool out of myself (or both).

:)