AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Im Ethan 27 years old and i know Chaturbate since 2012 and I was today years old when i found out this amazing forum for webcaming :h:

Hey I'm Mike, 29 years old and I've been quite active on chaturbate. Long time lurker on here and I finally decided to make an account.

So I’m pretty awesome. But I suck sometimes lol. I’m also cute but ugly lol. Anyway I’m Travis I’ve been a member of chaturbate for a while not really a broadcaster but have jumped on a few times and actually broadcasted myself out of boredom. I actually found this site like 4 hours ago because I’m having acct trouble and need some help but this seems like a really versatile and relaxing and chill place to be along with being able to help people connect with others than can help. But I love to chat with just about anyone and enjoy making people laugh smile and a few other things.

hey, Chris here. Bloptick on some of the streaming platforms. I'm just here because I was banned on Chaturbate and I'm mad about it. I'm innocent :)

Hi all, Igor here. My girl friend and I have been making content primarily on Mygirlfund for the last 6 years and have also try camming on chaturbate and MFC. Most recently she has started an OF account.

We (mostly her) are looking for someone to collaborate with, is it permissible to talk about that here and where would the best place be to post a thread about it?

Will refrain from posting region and details until we know it is allowed.

"Yes, that was what they called me"
"The Battle for Helm's Deep is over; the battle for Middle Earth is about to begin."
"YOU. SHALL NOT. PASS."

- Name Me, Who the F*$%# are you?!

Hi everyone! This is AmyLee, I am very happy to become part of this amazing community. I am a webcam girl for CB. Hope I can learn a lot and of course interact with others. Have a good day

i got banned and terminated from chaturbate I am wondering why i should i be banned? Because my passport is newly released and it is not yet in use and I am also one of recommended performer and I am new model in chaturbate as far as I know i did not commit any violation my username in chaturbate is (Loubotara69) I am asking to the admin that review my account and date of my passport to proof I did not commit any violation. But no response i am so stressed right now 3 days no response the admin. Because I am the breadwinner of my family I am the one who support my family what i earn from the i buy for foods and their needs of my family because were broken family my father left us and my mother is already 68 years old she can’t work any longer my mother is high blood and diabetic i am the one who buy the maintenance medicines of my mother and i have 3 little sister my family situation is very difficult. I am earning only by streaming since lockdown that is my source of income and my last hope. Hope the admin will response me to unbanned my account....

Ello I am Layla Beth!
Pup Flirting GIF by MOODMAN

Just another bbw cam girl!:kiss:😙

Hi hii! Undercover space monkey here in form of a cam model! i've been on MFC for 3 months. I landed in your Forum from Aella's blog! One of the best things I read today...and yes looking to deep dive in the community! xoxo

I'm just a guy who had a few cheeky wanks on Chaturbate and is now doomed to wander the interwebz forever trying to get incriminating screenshots removed from pirate (*cough* sorry AFFILIATE) sites.

What's better than eating manderine? Eating Amanda out...
I'm Amanda and I have a sweet pussy. Very new and looking to find the best way to get started.

• Funny!
Reactions: Billyboy
Hi, out there. I've had a account for sometime. I don't know why but when I try to broadcast, I get so nervous when people come to my room. TBH I haven't really done a full session. Why can't I shake this? Someone help.

Hi. I'm new to posting here, but not new to camming...
It took me about 6 months to get a regular fan base a couple of years ago....and it was like pulling teeth. Yes, some days were great, but other days were so lame. By the time I quit camming, I was literally just laying on the bed staring into the cam and bringing in $100 for a 3 hour session.

Not bad...I probably should have stayed on, but god damn.

I literally made more money doing nothing on cam than I did "trying." And honestly, nothing worked other than consistently being online worked to get constant money....no special shows, no social media, no extra traffic, nothing...

Anyway, I took about a year off and now I am getting back into the game. I've learned a lot about traffic and things of that nature, so I came on to ACF to look and see if I could get any more information about the algorithm and how I could possibly get more traffic into my room. My sweet spot was always about 120 people, but I am looking to see if I could boost my regular visitation to 3-500 people.

Let me know what you've got!

Hi

I have limited experience as a cam model. I absolutely love the industry. I like the psychology for increasing tips and followers. I joined mostly to read certain threads as well as post some thitp

Hey y'all my name is Kiki! I'm a spontaneous sweetheart who loves art, archery/firearms and dreamcatchers! I have a few tattoos (13). I like to keep archery/firearms talk limited while streaming as it can be a touchy subject and hard for some to join in on the conversation. I'm new on the MFC platform, but I'm already loving being an MFC cam model. I used to cam on CB. I care about you...be kind to yourself please💝

Hello. I am Hyperion and I am addicted to woman. Lol I guess being bored brought me here. I am probably going to get roasted but I didn’t know Amber was a real person. Who is Amber? I got here by a google search. Any who, pleasure to meet all of you.

Godspeed

Hello! I'm Hennessee,
I broadcast some on cb... mainly to help support my cam girl addiction. yes i love them all of them and i want c2c with every single one of them. and ambz... it looks like this thread fell apart and nobody listened to the rules or are just mocking you... my kinda a group! hope to meet everyone. i look forward to seeing more of all the ladies!

• Funny!
Hey, hey hey! Haylee here or you can call me by my nickname bubbles 😂

I'm just me and i plan on venturing into the webcam biz. I'm a chubby gal if anyone cares lol. But working on a healthier me.

I love to get creative. I crafts and make things. I love to DIY. I enjoy drawing and doodling. I listen to all kinds of music. I'm eclectic as people would say.

i am also a taco loving queen lol. In my book taco Tuesday is every day.

basically I'm a ball of aawesomeness.

Hi there! I'm planning to start camming soon. Thank you for this wonderful site and all topics. It's very useful.
I'm 28, tall brunette with tats (70% covered lol) so hopefully I will find some regulars for me.
Good luck everyone ❤️

Hi. I'm new to posting here, but not new to camming...
It took me about 6 months to get a regular fan base a couple of years ago....and it was like pulling teeth. Yes, some days were great, but other days were so lame. By the time I quit camming, I was literally just laying on the bed staring into the cam and bringing in $100 for a 3 hour session.

Not bad...I probably should have stayed on, but god damn.

I literally made more money doing nothing on cam than I did "trying." And honestly, nothing worked other than consistently being online worked to get constant money....no special shows, no social media, no extra traffic, nothing...

Anyway, I took about a year off and now I am getting back into the game. I've learned a lot about traffic and things of that nature, so I came on to ACF to look and see if I could get any more information about the algorithm and how I could possibly get more traffic into my room. My sweet spot was always about 120 people, but I am looking to see if I could boost my regular visitation to 3-500 people.

Let me know what you've got!

Welcome to the forum.

You (and other models) should verify as models on the forum. It will give you access to much more information than us mere mortals.

Also to get info and help, read some posts, contribute to the discussion. The models here are happy to share their experiences and there is already a lot of good information to start with.

Good luck.

Hey, hey hey! Haylee here or you can call me by my nickname bubbles 😂

I'm just me and i plan on venturing into the webcam biz. I'm a chubby gal if anyone cares lol. But working on a healthier me.

I love to get creative. I crafts and make things. I love to DIY. I enjoy drawing and doodling. I listen to all kinds of music. I'm eclectic as people would say.

i am also a taco loving queen lol. In my book taco Tuesday is every day.

basically I'm a ball of aawesomeness.
very nice! im hennessee! nice to meet you!