AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
BWC devil. That's who I am

Btw, Anybody knows what happened to nasti2002? The model? Where she at?

Who actually reads this stuff? That being said here we go....

I fix things. It's all I've ever done. If it has a motor, engine, prop, tires, PLC's, VFD's, hydraulics, pneumatics, and sometimes the human part of the interface...I've coaxed it into cooperation, fixed it, or made it work.

Sometimes I play around with cam models for fun. What else would you like to know?

Reactions: Mila_
Hi everyone!
I am Carlos, I'm new at this, still in the verification process lol.
I love watching some of your shows guys, I find it really cool!

Hi my mates😁😁
Am from Kenya broardcasting on chaturbate....I started broardcasting from April and Chaturbate has been hell to me.....when I broadcast I don't get tips and I don't get traffic in my room,from April till now I only have 3000 tokens and 1300 followers,what could the problem between my internet and my computer....I will really appreciate if I get help from you guys,TIA

Attachments

• IMG_20210802_214645_7.jpg
    IMG_20210802_214645_7.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210826_102450_9.jpg
    IMG_20210826_102450_9.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
Hi!
I am Anoki, french guy of 27 yo. I'm currently living in France near the Swiss border. Particularly attracted to BDSM, especially submission and bondage, I enjoy discovering and pushing my limits.
Having a particular attraction for the exhib that I practice on the net since my majority.
I recently started to perform live on Chaturbate!

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hello,

My name is mufintoplover. Well at least here it is. AKA rollinballz on CB. I guess being a cam model just gives me something to do and it way funner to wank on cam than alone. I live on Maui and from S. Cali but lived 8 yrs in Brooklyn. I have a dog and I think I am a good person who treats others the way I would like to be treated. I believe in KaRmA.

Hello everyone! I’m Vivi. I’ve been doing custom kink stuff on ELM for a while and am now looking for a cam platform that works for me (didn’t get on with Chaturbate at all, am on XXpanded right now and am doing okay but am looking for somewhere with a kinkier audience!) Looking forward to getting to know you!

Hey all I'm Han Hoelo, I used to solo cam like 7 years ago and am just doing a some research before getting back into the swing of it so I can do it right and retire early, not sure if I'm going to solo again or find a partner though. I'm really excited to get back into it and have a lot of ideas for content and can't wait to share some ideas with everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Patricia and I am excited to make this post. I have created a services for cam girls and the people that love them. My goal is to get off of disability ( I have schizoaffective disorder) by offering a free safe gifting service. I am currently an independent consultant for Pure Romance, Color Street, and Scentsy. There is never a charge to send or receive an order and I offer a 10% rebate. Check out my website for more information. bradshawspecialtyservices.com

EF8E7942-1D69-40F3-95B3-7D777B0C69AC.jpeg

I’m Lydia Garnet, or Lady G, whichever you’d prefer 😘 I’m on MFC and very thankful for this site’s never failing threads of answers to questions I’ve had while setting up. Thanks for having me here, I’m excited to get to know you all ✨💕

Hey All,
Im Kylo got the idea to stream with my (ex) gf as we recorded most of our sex and liked the idea of the live/interactive aspect. Think we only went live once or twice and were obviously ill prepared. Since Ive been studying and building up equipment. Ive got a pretty cool idea in the works not ready to share it yet but should be pretty exciting once ready. Thanks for having me

Attachments

• IMG_8310.jpg
    IMG_8310.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys! I’m Victoria. I work on MFC and onlyfans. I’ve been active since March. I am bisexual, so I hope to someday collab and do g/g content 💗

I like to listen to music and dance or paint while I’m on stream. When I’m not camming I read, play Sims, and roller skate. My favorite way to stay fit is yoga.

My highest cam rank is #2006

Super excited to meet and talk to other Sex Workers!!

Heya, I'm Syd- I'm a long time pinup model and smut maker:) My friend Roxi sent me to this forum because of it's awesome support with OF. I've been populating my new fansly as well so I'm just always trying to learn about best ways to use the tools we have. Mostly interested in various promotion techniques because argh

Hi everyone! I'm a happy owner of two beautiful cats. Besides that, I'm an affiliate marketer, who helping onlyfans models to grow their pages. I'm looking for some new information about OF promotion. This is my first time been on a forum and I'm so excited about that :cat:

Reactions: Mila_ and StormDMCA
Hey I am Taylor!! I’m new here 27 been in the adult entertainment industry for many years and I love it 🥰. Just introducing myself here.

Hello everyone,
It's nice to meet you all here. I used to dance in the bars in my 20s and now doing camming on Streamate more than MFC, Chaturbate, etc. Have worked on many of them but am working more on building a ManyVids now. I also have an extensive technical background so anyone who needs technical help can reach out to me. I allow my age to be listed on the sites and wish to find another model that is similar in 50+ age with some extra pounds maybe, etc. We all need these forums in order to feel connected with other models. I didn't list my model pages in my profile because I don't see the reason to list them in a forum. I'm also going to do some changes since many things are not selling. I will figure out what avatar to upload soon and get it ready in Photoshop.
Make money and have fun,
brooksclipbiz

...lots of girls wanting to learn about camming? I should start a school in Tyler :D

Hello to everyone, hope everyone is doing ok. -- Alfredo