AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Who the fck am I?
Hell, I'm whomever the fudd you were me to be in your time of need,. Oh yes indeed.!!!
Hey all!! I hope all are well in these crazy times.
I think I ended up here because of my new toy I bought. Guess ile see

Hello Im Alex,
I like watching cams and casually broadcast sometimes. I just got my account banned (alexbottom9) for no apparent reason anyonecan help me figure out how to get it back I just upgraded membership and it got banned please help :(

Hi! I'm Catwave, I do streams on MFC and also do stuffs on Onlyfans :D yep! I suck at writing "about me" things and introductions, but I look forward to participate in many other discussions across this site

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi. I'm Ogcocky69 on the cam sites. I enjoy long walks on the beach, beer, and sex! 😉 Seriously looks like a well done forum and great place for advice and help. Thanks!

Hey
So glad I found this forum. I need to know if i can use Chaturbate on a chromebook? I am having a few issues downloading the lovense software I need to use it on there. CAN u helpme please.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi there I am new to Amber cutie but a long term Moderator and member of chaturbate, thanks for letting me join, always up for a chat and discussion ))

Heya, Ewa is not my official name but you can call me like that in here, so….Nice to meet you all!!! 👋
I start my cam model career about 4 years ago, tried different sites but stopped on streamate, it just fits me better than the rest. I’m a bit introverted so maybe that’s why it took me that long to sign in here, well… 🤞🤞🤞

Hi!

I'm a camgirl on chaturbate since March this year and i regret that i didn't found this forum before, lol.

When i created account here - I spended all night at reading posts, instead of sleeping 🙈
But it's amazing because i feel that i am not alone with some thoughts, emotions or strugglings :D

I have full-time job & streaming in other days - started for a moment, but stayed because of how i feel with that and people that i met there. There is a plan to stay more...

So, nice to meet you all!

• Hugs
Hey! My names Dark Angel. Im new to OnlyFans and I am loking for ways to promote it. I post faceless pics of my hot, tight, young body and thick ass. 10% off the first 3 months and a free 1 week trial to the first 10 ;)

Hello!
I’m Miriam, model to CB.
I don’t have more experience, like 4 months, I didn't have a good star like mode( not good trasmissione) but I like to be online …

I hope with small steps and with patience he reused to be good
I need to be here,still have to learn and be informed about CB, thank you all

I'm Rick from Dimension C-187 and I'm here to paaaaartay!

But not really I wish I was cool rick instead of Pickle Rick from C-86 who may have fallen for a cam girl and can't get up!

Reactions: MonaMonet
Hey, what can I say? I love mature fun, so i love it here! Thanks for making a home for us to support each other through :h: Cam Girl for 9 years and Loving It! Your Friend, Ashy

Attachments

• 20190625_164049.jpg
    20190625_164049.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hey Everyone! Im a new chaturbate streamer who was online and streaming alone. My friend who is relatively big was clothed in lingerie but joined me and sat down on the bed for a moment and left. My age verification was revoked and Ive resubmitted but it tells me that Im approved. Ive emailed support and Im having my friend Anne Atomic is putting in her age verification on my act now. We will see how it goes. I did not violate any rules.

I sure wish I could figure out why I am not able to broadcast on Chaturbate. So I think I will click on the link meeting me to specific inquiries about problems with chaturbate and I will introduce myself to all of you and thank you. Please feel free to look me up on chaturbate.com. six_will_do is my screen name...🇺🇲 ...😋

Attachments

• 16368643567269174329926065214731.jpg
    16368643567269174329926065214731.jpg
    782.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: MonaMonet