AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi my name is Saphira. I registered on this forum to get some help. Recently i was banned from Chaturbate and was hoping that someone could help me.
Maybe im in the wrong but i did not even know which rule i broke.

Greetings

G'day ppl probably a bit late to this shindig but oh well better late than never. I'm an Aussie dude who's recently jumped head first into the cam scape (fan and consumer not a model) who also happens to sell sex toys for a living so thats fun. when im not watching any girls im like most other people, I game and hang out with mates so yeah happy to be here.

Reactions: MonaMonet
Hi, I'm Mara (sometimes, most recently). I've been doing phone sex, webcamming, and other adult stuff off and on for several years. I see this forum referenced on other forums sometimes and thought I had an account already? But I did not, so now I do. I'm on Niteflirt, Chaturbate, and Streamate mostly.

hola soy Allison, y quisiera seguir en el foro, como estas todos?
Hello! Please make any future posts in English or they likely will not be approved. :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi, I'm 'Sir' of _____ I'm not sure if we're allowed to use our CB screen name so I left it blank. I am a 50 year old man who just started on Chaturbate. I don't know what to say, other than I am finding this both exciting and terrifying at the same time and as someone who doesn't have a great self image, I'm amazed by the number of people who show up into my room I was told men rarely get tips so i was shocked to get tipped on my very first show. Of course it fell off pretty quickly after that but I am still having a great time and its a real boost in confidence to have strangers comment to me live. My wife is having some trouble with getting ID verified because her Driver's License expired during the lockdown and her birth state is being very slow with her Birth Certificate, but I'm looking forward to her joining me on screen. I think she is more terrified than I am but I know that once she goes on people are going to love her. I hope that it boosts her confidence as much as it has mine and that she finally sees herself as the sexy goddess that I see every day for the past 20 years. I'm also prepared for her to hate it and never want to go live with me. I only want her to be comfortable and she seems to like watching me and occasionally operating OBS and chatting for me when my hands are not appropriately clean for typing. She's the best and I am the luckiest guy alive.

Hi everyone, Im/was "Hottymes619" on CB (Currently Banned), I use to cam with my GF sometimes and had alot of fun doing that. I love to show off and the tips are just a cherry on top. We live in Sunny San Diego and enjoy everything this beautiful city has to offer. Thinking about going over to Cam4 or streamate since CB be trippin with the bans.

Hello :)
Honey_L here! Just starting out on Chaturbate, looking for info and advice! been a cam girl for four years but on a very plain simple site! So these sites are very different (Tokens) I could definitely do with a little help. Look forward to getting to know some people around here ;) x

Hey my name is Calvin, James and I are models on chaturbate. I found ambers site In the google results for how to unban the fastest for cb so hopefully my post will get approved soon and I can hopefully get back to performing! Btw I’m not always the best with computers however I’m not an idiot either that being said this site was pretty easy to find and it’s pretty easy to navigate which is cool plus I kinda like the vibe I get when first gaining access to the account, it’s like my big sister telling trying to help me out lol… all attitude and acting like she doesn’t have the time to help but secretly loves you and canceled lunch with friends just so she could lol………….;) whatever I’m weird leave me alone !

Hello.

I knight for a top 100 model on StripChat. I've joined this community to help me better understand how Stripchat operates, so that I can be a more effective knight.

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi everyone 👋 My name is Scarlett. I recently became a cam model on October 3rd this year. I've been in the sex industry for 12 years. But omg I did not realize how much of a difference being a stripper and a webcam model are, huge differences huh!? With being an exotic dancer/ call girl it's instant gratification because we get paid big right then and there and we don't need a whole lot to start working like we do in the webcam business. I've already invested allot towards my new business. I am loving it and realizing you have to put in WORK to do this job, it's not some easy thing at all like myself and others think, well I thought huh!? And learned quick! Lol you don't just sit at a computer screen, look pretty and get bills thrown on ya like you do at the clubs! lol 🤦 being a webcam model is SO MUCH more than I knew.. I've wanted to become a webcam model for awhile, but never really knew how, what or where to get started. Sooo, I moved to Las Vegas, NV from Flint, MI and I'm currently working with a webcam studio, on streammate. I'm still new and still learning and have soooo much more to keep learning and investing to make this business grow into my dreams and I know I'll get there. I camm at least 3 days a week but I have to step my game up. This week is the match contest on streammate, if you stream for 25 hours, they match a percentage of what we make. I still have like 8 hours to go, I gotta get on it like NOW. But I wanted to jump on here and get in a community of people like me. I'm so happy that Amber made this forum for our people 😉 I was told about ACF from watching webcam models on YouTube. Thank you for having me, I'm excited to keep learning and meeting new like minded people. 🤗 I just gotta learn how to use this site now hahaha!

Attachments

• 20211028_223112.jpg
    20211028_223112.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
hi this is sexxxycrystali , im a fulltime chaturbate cam model . ive been doing this for 4 years now . just wanted to say hi to everybody

• Hugs
Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi, I'm Juicy_XOXO and I recentlly started camming on CB.

I must say, the first week has been very exhausting and the amount of work you have to put into it is really beyond my imagination.... But am not giving up yet, and although its a lot of times frustrating logging off after a cam session, I still wake up every day again with motivation and enthusiasm to make it work. I actually enjoy camming!

It is nice to meet you all - this forum is great and I came here every day since I started to get some input and answers:)

Hello there!
I am LoboBR78, a 43yo male cam model from Brazil and started to broadcast one month ago on Chaturbate. I watch cams there and other sites for years and admires whose that make shows for tokens. Now I got the courage to start to broadcast too.
Welcome for receive me in the forum!

Regards!

Just a member of various sites, who happens to talk too much and now have some models friends. So a bit curious about how it works behind the scene.
I originally found this site while searching solutions to a problem for someone I know. I didn't found it but the place is interesting.

Hi! I'm mediocremessages, but medi works best as it's far shorter.

I'm a quite new member, primarily on CB, who enjoys chatting, tipping and a fun time. My greatest weakness is that I work in tech, mainly in a support role but also within information security, so I really enjoy helping people and problemsolving.