AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey, I'm just a 20 something guy (Viewer, decent tipper, I hope) who fell down the rabbithole about a month ago. Found one model who I liked, and now this industry is something I'm interested in (Not in getting involved in really, but more knowing about it). I'm a knight for that one model I like on Stripchat, and generally try to support how I can. I'm mostly on this forum because I honestly find the business side of this industry kinda facinating, and also because where else am I gonna ask camgirl related questions?

I am ffbbzz. I signed up to StripChat about 2 months ago. I have now met some fantastic girls on there... that I can actually talk to (and like to watch ;)). I call them friends now. It kind of blew me away actually. I never expected to form friendships. I went in on a whim, after clicking on a banner advert. Got sick of watching "non interactive" videos and looking at pictures for my needs, so gave it a go.... and wow. I can never go back.

And guess what. I actually masturbate LESS now... go figure.

Anyway, level 48 in just 2 months. I got hooked. And I realise some models probably "liked" me because I tip well. But hey, I am semi-intelligent and have managed (in my mind) to weed out the genuine ones I can relate with. The girls who are happy for me to just chat and not even tip. That is not a criticism at all aimed at anyone else either, we all have our own ideals and needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: StormDMCA
I'm Eden and I've been camming on and off for just over 12 years. I've worked for a lot of sites in the past but I've found that Flirt4free and Streamate have been the most lucrative for me. I recently decided to retire from stripping so I'm now looking to make camming my full time job instead of my side hustle.

I'm starting the process with my husband to do webcam! We are very excited and eager to learn as much as we can about starting out and making money. Any and all advice would be appreciated. Equipment is something I really have no clue about and want to find out what is the best. What's the best things to do to earn more? We love to engage in almost everything sexual especially fetish and bandage. We're interracial my husband is a very muscular Mexican and I'm a little white girl so I enjoy his dominant nature. We've never done this and want to learn from you all! Thank you and looking forward to talking to you!

Hello all.

I am an adult entertainment entrepreneur working as cam models in Colombia. After yeras of very difficult and ill treatment by some studios (not all are bad). I and a group of cam models have started a studio more like a co-op, were we can all make decent profit.
Any tips or suggestions are welcomed.

Again hello to all.

Hi I’m Lexi.. I’m an MFC model. Mom. Dog mom. I used to cam on MFC about 10 years ago when I was pregnant. It was pretty good $ and then I went back to dancing. Ended up in a long term relationship and quit all SW. Now 7 years later I am looking to get back involved. I started back camming- I’ve done it twice. Having a hard time getting the groove I guess idk

Hey guys and happy Christmas!
I'm EllieShou from Streamate, thinking about expanding to other websites in 2022. I find cam really fulfilling and recently decided I'm going to spend a lot more time on there over the next year. I've been doing it for almost two years but was on and off for the first year. The only downside for me is not knowing many other camgirls, so I'm turning to here to get to know more people and also look at some tips:)
IMG_9488 2.JPG

Hi All, my name is Gary. I have joined the forum to introduce content creators and build general awareness about a new crypto based NSFW platform called Cuminu. I look forward to sharing more details soon!

Sorry, I don't want you to think I'm laughing at you. The name CumInU made me giggle. I got a "CumInU Talent Recruiter is now following you" ACF notification, and I was like...

What Is This Christmas GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Sorry, I don't want you to think I'm laughing at you. The name CumInU made me giggle. I got a "CumInU Talent Recruiter is now following you" ACF notification, and I was like...

What Is This Christmas GIF by Death Wish Coffee
Haha, thats ok I'm glad it made you laugh :haha:

In all honesty I hate the name as it can give people the wrong impression about our platform but thankfully we will be rebranding to Cummuniti once a new version of the platform is released.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Haha, thats ok I'm glad it made you laugh :haha:

In all honesty I hate the name as it can give people the wrong impression about our platform but thankfully we will be rebranding to Cummuniti once a new version of the platform is released.
Cummuniti reads as CumInIt at a glance, however it would be an upgrade. 😂

Super new to this site, not so with cam sites. It seems this is the place to ask my question, but oddly enough I feel I can predict your responses, but I'll try anyways.....

When I use CB SC or MFC and I am watching a model, if I turn on my cam, can they see me? Silly I know, right. I ask this because when I do open my cam and I don't mean C2C, the models react to me. I mean they LITERALLY react to me. I'm not trippin, it's almost like they take notes and have a profile on me. I have been using these sites for many years and I'm pretty perceptive. Examples.....1) When I join there room they pop right up from a relaxed position as though they were doing nothing even though there was a few hundred members in their room. Proves nothing, I agree. 2) When I am I am in action with my cam open they stare right into the cam and react to my actions, If I go soft and hide my cock and innocently laugh or giggle. But in a way not to embarrass me, but in a way to only entice me to cum with what they do so well. Again nothing to proving. 3) When I do finish, they stop doing what they were doing and go back to relaxing. 4) Keep in mind I am not paying any tokens. 5) When I join a room with someone I have never seen before or possibly hasnt seen my secret profile(lol) they treat me like a normal customer telling me I need to give tokens, but......as soon as I open my cam(still giving no tokens) all of a sudden the model comes to life doing pretty much anything I ask for free. 6) Ohhhh and there is this,.... When it says "sorry models only accepts messages from members with tokens".....guess what, THEY CAN SEE MY MESSAGE. I have sent hundreds of "unseen" messages and the majority of the times the models preforms as if she has read it, I can even see that they are reading the screen, look directly into the cam at me, then do EXACTLY what I just asked her to do. The examples are countless and happens every single time I log on. With MFC, SC CB and pretty much every cam site I have checked out. I am way past 100% knowing that they can see my cam when its on for free and that they will do pretty much all I request as long as I keep cuming. My cock isn't that large just a little bigger than the average and I never show my face. My body is no Adonis, but I have very little body fat......I guess what I am getting at is.....WHY? Why do they do anything and everything(i'm not too crazy) I ask for free only when my cam is open?.......Guys try this. Just open your cam, show whatever you are comfy showing and tell me what kind of reaction you get from the models.

Reactions: Bab3jay
Super new to this site, not so with cam sites. It seems this is the place to ask my question, but oddly enough I feel I can predict your responses, but I'll try anyways.....

When I use CB SC or MFC and I am watching a model, if I turn on my cam, can they see me? Silly I know, right. I ask this because when I do open my cam and I don't mean C2C, the models react to me. I mean they LITERALLY react to me. I'm not trippin, it's almost like they take notes and have a profile on me. I have been using these sites for many years and I'm pretty perceptive. Examples.....1) When I join there room they pop right up from a relaxed position as though they were doing nothing even though there was a few hundred members in their room. Proves nothing, I agree. 2) When I am I am in action with my cam open they stare right into the cam and react to my actions, If I go soft and hide my cock and innocently laugh or giggle. But in a way not to embarrass me, but in a way to only entice me to cum with what they do so well. Again nothing to proving. 3) When I do finish, they stop doing what they were doing and go back to relaxing. 4) Keep in mind I am not paying any tokens. 5) When I join a room with someone I have never seen before or possibly hasnt seen my secret profile(lol) they treat me like a normal customer telling me I need to give tokens, but......as soon as I open my cam(still giving no tokens) all of a sudden the model comes to life doing pretty much anything I ask for free. 6) Ohhhh and there is this,.... When it says "sorry models only accepts messages from members with tokens".....guess what, THEY CAN SEE MY MESSAGE. I have sent hundreds of "unseen" messages and the majority of the times the models preforms as if she has read it, I can even see that they are reading the screen, look directly into the cam at me, then do EXACTLY what I just asked her to do. The examples are countless and happens every single time I log on. With MFC, SC CB and pretty much every cam site I have checked out. I am way past 100% knowing that they can see my cam when its on for free and that they will do pretty much all I request as long as I keep cuming. My cock isn't that large just a little bigger than the average and I never show my face. My body is no Adonis, but I have very little body fat......I guess what I am getting at is.....WHY? Why do they do anything and everything(i'm not too crazy) I ask for free only when my cam is open?.......Guys try this. Just open your cam, show whatever you are comfy showing and tell me what kind of reaction you get from the models.
Sounds similar, refer to this thread ; https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/did-you-know-they-can-hear-see-you.41622/

Reactions: Bab3jay and Brit
Hey! I've been watching beautiful web cam models for more than 10 years now .... I think. My first account was on IFriends - do they still exist? Anyway, been spending a lot, A LOT, of time on CB since the covid hit. I've made many cool friends and have lost some too. I love helping my model friends ... which ultimately brought me here. This Forum has answered many questions for me and I should have joined sooner. I have yet to make Amber's acquaintance but look forward to that day! Nothing left to do now but smile, smile, smile!!

Hello, I go by "Robert" on couple of cam sites here and there. I am 28 years old. And Cam sites is something I hop onto just for fun and to take part in shows when the moment feels right.

Lately I've been kinda bored on the same sites, I kinda need new sites to chill, tip, and overall have fun with. I thought I tried them all, but occasionally I here unique tipping sounds I never heard from any sites I've already been on (one of them sounds like a harp when someone tips. Usually hear this when a model is on multiole cam sites at once). If theres any other cam site I havent tried yet, feel free to link some to me. I have tried chaturbate, Streamate, camsoda, MFC, and bongcams.

Hope to get to know more of the community. 👍

I responded to you earlier (regarding seeing your cam on MyFreeCams) in the other thread:

Hello, how are you? Good night, I'm Zandor6ghal modelowebcam on Stripchat. Nice to meet you and I warmly greet everyone who is on the forum in an affectionate way. I hope to find a solution for my problem that I have, I would eternally appreciate your help thank you and nice evening