AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello hello!
Im King Lovel and I'm a fairly new to camming. I've been teasing and gaming for just a few weeks now.
I'm currently searching for the site thats gonna work best for me and my niche! Currently on SM and MFC!
I hope I can be friends with other cam models.
I'm a mean domme thats taken to the cute e-girl aesthetic. I cant wait to to learn more about the world of camming.

Reactions: StormDMCA
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi! I'm Rob and I just started camming on CB!

Hey, I'm El, I work mainly as a dom by having online sessions. I'm willing to join to your community and share the experience and find answers to my questions.

I am 22 from Canada, I have a boyfriend but I like to see other naked men so I thought about camming, Which platform is more profitable in 2023? thanks
As of 2023, many people find platforms like OnlyFans, Chaturbate, and ManyVids are very profitable. However, it's important to research each platform to see which one aligns best with your comfort level and needs.

Yo everyone
It’s ryybabyxx
What’s good, 😌
I became a cam model about 2 years ago. I like browsing for females on the internet and giving them advice. It's really exciting to be a part of this community and I look forward to sharing experiences and learning from all of you.

Attachments

• 3A6286C1-443B-454D-A801-7728E1075157.jpeg
    3A6286C1-443B-454D-A801-7728E1075157.jpeg
    524.1 KB · Views: 4
Hello 👋 🌺 I m Ina. I am a cam model and content creator. I started last summer in a studio and get to work as independent model of 4 months. I try my best to get better and have a better future. 🤍✨ I m 20 years old ✨21 on 14th September 🥳I m here to learn and if I can, glad to help 🌺 ✨
I love cats, I have 2 😻 I want to grow my incomes and save for my future. 🤍 I also like to read self development books and any other kind of information. I like the affiliate marketing and find it interesting to study. 💚
I am open-minded, I love to feel free and be myself. I m very comunicative. I Belive in the impossible and I love to achieve it. ✨ This is a little bit of myself, but I hope I did introduce to everybody a kind of idea of the person I am and I want to become. Wish you all the best luck🤞 💚💓😘 kisses 😘
View attachment 97313
Hello Ina, it's a pleasure to meet you. Your determination and ambition are truly commendable. It sounds like you have a strong passion for self-improvement and genuinely like what you do. I also find affiliate marketing intriguing and I believe it's a great way to diversify your income. And cats are indeed amazing companions! If you need any advice or wish to share more about your journey, feel free to reach out. All the best with your endeavors, and an early happy birthday to you. 🥳🎊

I am 22 from Canada, I have a boyfriend but I like to see other naked men so I thought about camming, Which platform is more profitable in 2023? thanks

Good evening! I know that in an above post, another poster had recommended OnlyFans, Chaturbate, and ManyVids to you. And while those sites can certainly be good options for you, since you'd specifically asked about camming...that's what I'll post about here. And the only one of those sites above that's really considered a cam site is Chaturbate.

Chaturbate thread section of this forum: A popular cam site that many models on here use and enjoy. As you'll soon notice in threads on here, they do have a reputation of being a bit quick to ban models (and members?), and leave them confused on the why...so just giving you a heads up on that. But definitely read up on it to make your own decision. A lot of models and members on here like the site, and you could try to cam on it + other cam sites at the same time (splitcamming) using either something called ShineModel or SplitCam. The one I'd used most recently - and liked - was ShineModel. But there are also models on here who use SplitCam, so read up on both options. I'll post links below to those threads.

MyFreeCams thread section of this forum: MFC is a site that had been my favorite, and I'll always hold it dear to my heart, even though I've quit (or taken a long break from it) so many times once my cam score gets ridiculously low. On that site, your regulars are the ones who make up the bulk of your earnings on there. And they're the ones more likely to be thoughtful enough to give you a large "Happy Birthday!" tip for your birthday.

Stripchat thread section of this forum: This is the newer of the cam sites listed in this post, and they have an excellent support rep named Charlie...who is here on this forum, and does a fantastic job answering models' and members' questions...as well as welcomes all feedback and suggestions.

*By the way, the above three sites are token sites, which are a bit different from Streamate (a private-based site). With the token sites, the expectation is for you to be in a bra and panty, and the vibe is more of a "Hey, guys! Let's hang out and chitchat about life, while you watch me sway/dance to the beat of the music...and hopefully tip because you like me, or tip for something I offer" type vibe. Nudity usually happens when a member tips for a flash or nudity, or takes you into a private show.

Streamate thread section of this forum:
I've heard many models, over the years, say that they consider Streamate their "bread and butter" site. The site that gets their bills paid. Yes, the low percentage that models get does suck, but a lot of models feel that the good traffic on there makes the low payout percentage worth it. Streamate is a private-based site where it's typically less of the "Let's hang out and chitchat for a while...etc." stuff. And it's more of a "Hey! Who's gonna be the next person ready to play in private?" vibe. Spending a long time in a Streamate model's free chat without having spent a dime on her probably isn't going to be tolerated the way that it would be in a CB/MFC/SC public chat room. Now I'm not sure whether or not Streamate made some changes to their rule about free chat nudity. But I know it used to be that below-the-waist nudity was not allowed in Streamate free chat...even if a member tipped you for it. You were allowed to get topless, but no below the waist nudity. Below the waist nudity was only allowed in exclusive chat, premium chat, or GOLD shows. I'd seen forum posts recently where models were discussing the rules, so maybe something's changed with it? I don't know. If anyone on here is a Streamate MODEL (Sorry, members...I'm not asking you) that knows what the current model rules are for this, would you mind adding it here? Thanks.

ShineModel

Splitcam

Hey I'm Ali, I used to cam years ago but I was too shy and gave it up rather quickly lol. I want to give camming another chance.
I like gaming, reading horror books and sewing. And I really love cats(I have 3 of them) :happy: Also, I really like history

Last edited:
im cb model kien aka the most underrated squirter on chaturbate. i also am the biggest princess so please be kind. i love learning new tips and tricks to help myself grow!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
HELLO am chausiku i came across forum while was around on goggle wandering and looking for why was my cb model account banned my name salty_simon on chaturbate. read other model threads and this tread by @Pureangel made me stop overthinking and join you guys .hope to find solution because i cant go back to the streets nothing for me there

Hey I'm Ali, I used to cam years ago but I was too shy and gave it up rather quickly lol. I want to give camming another chance.
I like gaming, reading horror books and sewing. And I really love cats(I have 3 of them) :happy: Also, I really like history
Yo Ali. It's great that you're considering giving camming another shot; it can be a greay way to express yourself and share your interests. You have a lot of interesting hobbies. Also, horror books are my favorite too. Have any recommendations? And wow, 3 cats must be a handful. I wish I knew their names. Lastly, any particular piece in history that fascinates you?

Hi, I'm James...I'm 64 and I started going on cam sites as a member about 2 1/2 years ago, I've enjoyed watching and getting to know a lot of great models, and I've even made some member friends too.
I'm mostly on mfc, chatu, and stripchat...and when I'm not on camsites I love to watch classic movies (esp film noir) and playing guitar.
This is a cool forum, I've lurked for a long time :)

Reactions: MarieElise
Hi ! I love watching cam girls and have joined as I am considering becoming a camgirl myself in the future. I would love to be an active part of this community.

Hi ! I love watching cam girls and have joined as I am considering becoming a camgirl myself in the future. I would love to be an active part of this community.
That's wonderful foreal. We're happy to have you join us. It's great that you're considering becoming a camgirl.😛 This community has a lot to offer and you can gain valuable experience. Feel free to ask anything or share your thoughts. 🥳

Hello ^^ My name is Luna, I have been a camgirl for a long time in different sites and nowadays I work as a support in the payment area of a cam to cam site.
I like my job because I help girls receive their payments from anywhere in the world. I am interested in keeping up to date on what payment methods other cam sites are currently offering and which ones are preferred.
I am crypto enthusiast and was responsible for encouraging the incorporation of crypto payments on the site. I understand crypto solutions as a way to expand our financial possibilities in a world in constant digital evolution.
Of course you can count on my help and advice on these topics if you ever need it ♥

Most call me Bobs. A very select few call me Bobi. Either way, I'm just a lover and a supporter. I've ventured in and out of these forums for years, gleaning information and advice to pass along; and decided it's time to quit lurking.
I try to live my life by two basic mottos:
"If I'm not improving the life of at least one person every day, I'm wasting oxygen."
and "Level up in life, or go to fu**in' bed!"

My cam name is Crystal. I cam on CB with my boyfriend as a couple and we’ve done a few shows so far. We started camming for a lot of reasons. Some of it was that we just enjoy performing and meeting people and sharing ourselves in a very open and fun way.

I’ve read a lot of posts here before I got started and I definitely still have a lot to learn. It took us a couple fall starts before we started having good evenings, but they were never really what we had heard from other experiences in terms of high dollar amounts, so we are trying to learn as much as we can.

If anyone has any tips or ideas, we’d love to make new friends and be more active in the community here. We absolutely appreciate the ability to be here and share our journey and what we learn along the way.

Crystal

Hey lovelies.
So a little bit about me. I'm a fellow cam model. I have this week celebrated hitting 3000 followers on Chaterbate, I also stream on Bongacams and Strip Chat but find this very hit miss so I was considering moving over to CamSoda so any help and advice would be much appreciated. I love my naughty secret sideline and fulfilling the desires of my wonderful fans.
Any tips and advice on how to ensure a successful and fruitful stream consistantly would be really helpful. I also work part time in Retail with hours that differ so this makes it tricky to do my shows at the same time and day each week. I use my socials to announce when i will be online and this does bring a few of my regulars but not enough to write home about.
Wish you all love and happiness.

Greetings, I have been enjoying Chaturbate for over 10 years. I have made a few friends over the years and a couple of them have turned into pen pals, I love it. Recently I have jumped the fence and have launched my own CB room, earl_hearts_you. I want to learn more about the legal issues regarding privacy, and learn how to make some money and have a lot of fun.
this seems like a good place to find reference and comradery. I am a professional (my day job haha) and partisapate with several forums related to Electrical work. I am hoping I do not have to jump through too many hoops to participate on this forum. Thanks to Amber for this labor of love.
Earl