AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi! I work in software engineering, and I recently started following models on Chaturbate and OnlyFans. I'm here to find out if I can use my skills to help models with data-driven answers to questions like how to set prices or what kinds of content to create.

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hey hey hey, I'm Harlo Salem, I've been camming since 2012 (started when I turned 18) I've been meaning to sign up for ambercutie forever but my lazy ass is here in 2023 lol

Hi, I;m Stacey. 33 yrs old and thinking about camming. I came across this site while doing some research. Also reading a lot about dangers of camming. I'm really a bit freaked about how to stay safe. Looking for where to start. There is a lot of forums and content here. Any pointers or good primers I can read?

Hello, I'm Nancy, I've worked on the chaturbate platform for 10 years
Hi Nancy I have been doing it of and on for approx 6 months I work part time and most of the time enjoy camming once I get going. I do find it more enjoyable when the viewers communicate with myself. At the weekend I do a show with my fella and the viewers that come to this are much more talkative compared to weekdays during working hours.
Any help would be great xx.

Hi, I;m Stacey. 33 yrs old and thinking about camming. I came across this site while doing some research. Also reading a lot about dangers of camming. I'm really a bit freaked about how to stay safe. Looking for where to start. There is a lot of forums and content here. Any pointers or good primers I can read?
There are a few good youtube videos we watched before committing. UKDazz is a good one to learn the computer side of it.

There are a few good youtube videos we watched before committing. UKDazz is a good one to learn the computer side of it.
Hello. The most important thing about webcam model work is the discipline, the hours of connection, the imagination of the model to appear on camera and talk to the users, they are people behind the camera. Move the networks of each page with personal experiences from day to day

Hello. My name is Salt.
I'm not sure how to activate myself here.
I added a post but I'm still requiring approval.

Hello. everyone. i am a cam model . i find your forum very helpful and also was looking for guidance and hope to promote myself here and gain more knowledge on all things webcam model related I stream on many sites, chaturbate bongacams, cherry tv live jasmine cam4 and im going to be signing up for many more today look forward to being apart or this community! Also if someone could refer me to the forum in which i can promote myself and the forum in which i can ask questions. thank you xoxo

daphnedawson
im unsure if i can post lingerie or nude photos here or leave links to my rooms

Hi! I work in software engineering, and I recently started following models on Chaturbate and OnlyFans. I'm here to find out if I can use my skills to help models with data-driven answers to questions like how to set prices or what kinds of content to create.
I would be interested in speaking w you daphnedixon is my chaturbate page my snapchat is daphnessecret look forward to hearing from you you can also reach me by email at candymandycandy79@gmail.com

So you don't tip. And models will do EXACTLY what you ask for? Damn, I would love to know your secret! 😂😎 Just open my cam?
If you are fairly good to look at, no secret at all. I never show my face but I am 6'2" 180 and shaven..... my take on this is I think they somehow send my feed to possibly gay men or somewhere else, but I see them looking in other direction and saying something to another cam at key points of my performance. If you know what I mean. I have been on many cam sites for almost 2 decades now and they are all the same. Give them a goode show and they will reply in kind. Who knows, maybe they are just freaks like us. lol

Even if you weren't delusional/writing fiction, for
a model to see you she would be looking at her screen, not into her camera. I'm unaware of any cam models using TV studio style teleprompters that reflect their computer screen in front of the lens (though, I would personally love that, to give a better illusion of eye contact instead of often looking like I'm randomly staring into space.) If they're staring directly into their camera, all they're seeing is their camera.
I thought about that, but usually they are looking in a few different directions. More than one cam, more than one websites for sure. I hear people tipping but nothing shows up in the feed. Perhaps they are getting instructions from their boss when they are looking at what feels like me. One thing I know is someone 100% for sure see me and the models work extra hard to get me to cum. One test I have ran 100's of times is go to one of my fav rooms as a guest and watch for a couple minutes and then log in and the reaction from the models tells it all. Plus, right when I finish, so do they. Let me ask you this......why would models do as I ask most of the time if I tip almost never?

Oh, I should add it's very rare a girl from the US does this. I am almost always in a Columbian room.

I call myself BlackVest. I am an active frequenter of adult websites, for online play with some of my fave cam girls.

I work hard, and I enjoy spending some expendable income on girls who know how to please me. I joined because im interested in the thoughts and activity's of those with similar or adjacent interests.

Hi! I am a current college Senior studying photography and film in Connecticut. I am creating an art studio thesis in photography and sculpture, exaiming online interactions, relationships, and how the internet mediates contemporary social discourse and life. I have been fascinated with the industry/community surrounding camming and joined the site to learn more hopefully and to pitch my project to anyone who would be interested in talking to me or possibly being a part of the project. I also don't know if this is appropriate for the forum but am hoping it is :)

Hello,

I am here to learn, and get tips for myself & my husband. I look forward to getting to know the ins and outs (lol, pun intended) of broadcasting ourselves. I am excided to see if our fumbling start can be improved. I have many questions I will look for here. Like 1. what is the best way to package our videos, What kinds of photos should we lead with. how long is too long or too short for broadcasting. And of course how do i get my darn computer to recconize both my cameras that are connected a the same time!?!

But Mostly I am happy to find a community of like minded people.