AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
367402933_255825100667040_6455482436306359766_n.jpg
Hi! I'm Molly :)
I've been camming since I was 19 years old, on and off. I have a full-time vanilla job, but working full time and still being broke is going to put me in a grave. Camming always was something I felt naturally good at. I had fun with it. and I KNOW how to do well, but mental illness b hittin and I fall off. I hope finding a likeminded community will help me maintain consistency a little better because honestly sex work does make me really happy. It's not something to glamorize, but I wouldn't be able to cam if there wasn't some joy or entertainment in it.
As far as me as a person, I love folk punk music, traveling, good movies, great books, making art, bottomless mimosas, moshpits and tattoos.

I don't know if I should put my links until i'm verified so i'll just say im happy 2 be here :h:

Reactions: StormDMCA
I'm christa. I'm the most inconsistent cam girl you'll ever meet. Made a vow to hold myself accountable and get on and focus on getting to bag more. I like having a sneaky link once in a while where they shower my naked body in money once we're done.

Hello! I’m Nocturna1 a cam model at CB. Well, I’m
Sad because, I got banned today and no explanation was sent. I always wear a mask during my streams and Ive always provided verification when asked. Not sure if this is the case but if it was, I didn’t see a notification about it during the stream. 😞 Help! 🙏 @Chaturbate @Chaturbatesupport

Attachments

• FF4F59E0-15D7-4AE8-9ED8-F6E8820849EB.jpeg
    FF4F59E0-15D7-4AE8-9ED8-F6E8820849EB.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi, I occasionally enjoy transactional fantasy entertainment (sometimes erotic fantasy, but not always), and that is why I have been a paying customer of live cam performers on MFC for almost 10 years. Rarely other sites.

I have tons of respect for the amazing human beings who perform on live cams (I could never!) and in a number of cases I also respect their business sense and hard work, so I try to be generous as a way to show that respect.

Unfortunately, in a few cases, generosity has resulted in the performer blurring the fantasy and using socially or emotionally-charged methods to secure me as a repeat or "regular" customer...

...and then I read threads here and reminded myself that it is all transactional, it's first and foremost a business for them, while it's entertainment for me. I should expect occasional emotion-based hustling—for those who do this, it probably works often enough, so to some extent I can even respect their hustle. When the interaction stops being fun, it's best for me to step away, as politely as possible.

Anyway, I like to think we can all be decent human beings to each other in this environment as much as any other kind of business transaction. Getting the right perspective helps, so I'm happy this forum exists.

Hello, I am QB. I used to cam model for other sites but currently starting fresh on Streamate. As this is second time around I am starting out with joining a community as I feel I started too late the last time. Streamate name is QB1188 and once approved I plan to be live daily.

Hello everyone! I'm Donna, and I've been working in this industry for many years. I started in 2006 on the now-defunct Ifriends platform. I've taken breaks from camming, but I always find myself coming back to it.
Lately, I've been feeling somewhat lost with the sheer number of sites featuring girls doing everything in public chat, using tokens, and so on. I've only been on a few sites during these years, and I'm looking for a new place again.
It's great to be here, and I hope I can share some of my experiences with you while also learning from yours. Thank you for having me, and I look forward to sharing a lot with you all!

I am registered in stripchat model account "HotSexyBoudi"

my documents are rejected every time I try all the documents. Aadhar card, pan card but it showing technically modified. please help me. I really wanna model account.

Hey I'm Maddie! I'm totally new to all of this but looking to get started doing ...stuff online lol- I really am not even sure yet exactly which direction I want to take but I'm excited :)

Hello! I’m Nocturna1 a cam model at CB. Well, I’m
Sad because, I got banned today and no explanation was sent. I always wear a mask during my streams and Ive always provided verification when asked. Not sure if this is the case but if it was, I didn’t see a notification about it during the stream. 😞 Help! 🙏 @Chaturbate @Chaturbatesupport
Hey, I would go to the unofficial support part of the page and under Chaturbate and make a request for extra help :) Make sure you e-mail support and then make the post, and tag Punker Barbie in it

Hi!!! I'm Reina. I'm a cam girl on MFC. I'm getting back into camming after taking a few, much needed, years off. It's time to get back into it though! I enjoy cooking and baking, and I'm quite good at it. I love art and fashion as well! I look forward to learning how to utilize different cam sites and growing my business with you all!

I am a user on CB and SC .. I moderate on CB and knight on SC for black female models only. I have been on CB over 10 years and on SC for 5 now .. I went to SC because a couple models I moderate for on CB started working on SC as well and wanted me to come knight for them there.

Hi, new here. Another wonderful cam model referred me here & said it would be very helpful. I need to figure out what to do about chaturbate having me shadow banned. Even other cam models who visit my room cannot believe what they are seeing.

Hello everybody. I want work in website Chaturbate but i can not verify age because my country in restricted region. Please help me. My account is ( july_1s) Thank all people.

Hi, I'm SumFun.
I'm primarily a Stripchat user and have been for approximately 5years I think. I'm here to see if there is an answer to the continual annoyances and issues I experience more now than before or find a suitably equal or better site. I'll post my queries later in regards to the issues and annoyances.
Thanks

Hi, my name is John, i am from Belgium. I have been on camsites for a long time now. I just love to be in the presence of beauty. I think it's an aesthetic thing and definitly not an addiction i lack control of.
I use mfc, a stripchat variant and chaterbate There is no real reason why i switch between them though you could say mfc feels more like a voyeuristic place, cb as an exhibitionistic place and the stripchat one is the one i most commonly tip with.
I am a 35 year old worker in logistics and also have a background as a social worker but haven't been really active in it because of personal reasons that made me come to the conclusion i was not responsible enough at the time to take care for others.
I am here because you always have to go to places you want to be and also because i have a story i want to get of my chest and will probably too awkward for people who have no real connection with the business.
So, thank you for accepting me. Or not, also ok. And prepare the popcorn while i work up the courage to wall of text you all with my experience.
Grts

Got myself banned on chaturbate. Was doing “race play “ in the sense I had someone who fetishized like, extreme right wing maga and I played along. Got me banned. I had 22k followers and 800 sitting there in tokens. Not so worried about the 800 as I am future earnings and directing people to OF. I said the n word. Wrote cb support twice and apologized profusely haven’t heard back yet

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Got myself banned on chaturbate. Was doing “race play “ in the sense I had someone who fetishized like, extreme right wing maga and I played along. Got me banned. I had 22k followers and 800 sitting there in tokens. Not so worried about the 800 as I am future earnings and directing people to OF. I said the n word. Wrote cb support twice and apologized profusely haven’t heard back yet
Sounds like a pretty good reason to be banned to me. Hopefully the member got banned, too.

My name is Andre and i use chaturbate to feed my fetish.

i got a weird fetish with thick & curvy bbw women sitting on their knees or crossing their legs(sitting style) , squatting down(thigh gap closed) wearing shorts or a high skirt. i get boners (erections) from seeing it.

i jerk off to videos and pics of it, i'm not a model or anything just use the site for fun.