AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I’m ZaraRayne the better half of Couplefullofkink on SM. We are from the Southern Coast USA. I’m super excited to learn everything I can, I am the business brains of couple. Koz is a musician and I dabble at the guitar and sing. We love Karaoke.
My account still says I need to be activated. I hope I did everything correctly.

Hello. I am a model. I have been working on the site for more than 7 years. I came here in hopes of finding an answer to my problem. I was banned because another person linked to my account said something prohibited on his other account and he was banned and then my profile was blocked, as I understand it, because it was linked to my account too. Support has not responded for 3 days. I'm in complete panic. This has been my main job for many years.

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hello all,

My name's agent_hammer, and I've been a member of XHamster since 2013. This led me to XHamsterLive a few years after and I've been active ever since. I came across this forum years ago. I stumbled upon it once again and decided to register.

😀👍

And I am the ultimate Canadian stereotype.

I don't even know what this means (I know that Alanis Morissette is from Canada, and I LOVED her MTV Unplugged CD 😄), but welcome!

Ava here! IMG_0490.JPG

Hi everyone! My name is Ava and I'm fairly new to camming. I've had my best luck on Stripchat but I was using Chaturbate for a while (please feel free to ask me about what I thought of each). My kinks include BDSM, rope play, Dom/Sub, Master/Slave and more! (My cams have been a bit milder but I'm having the best time meeting new people and having fun!)

I'm from the U.S, I'm 23, and I'm really into video games and scary movies! I like to cam 2-3 nights a week for a few hours and my FAVORITE part is meeting new people and meeting and chatting with other cammers:) I'm joining to hopefully make some friends who'd be interested in collaborating or to meet some new friends with similar interests/cam experience:)

PLEASE feel free to message me at any time, I'd love to get to know you (or collab) :*

xoxo,
Ava 💘

P.S. Huge thank you to Ambercutie for having such a wonderful site where we can share our experiences and meet new people:) Thank you so much:)

Google the name Doug Mckenzie and you will. 🤣

Nah, I’m good. :p It ain’t that important. Lol. Almost time for bed (Back to work tomorrow morning).

Hey y'all...I'm Kristi and been camming on Chaturbate for 9 years. Originally under funcoupleinni4u with my husband turn ex, but the account is still current and active. Im rebranding under a new account yougotluckey. I'm really digging in deep this time around. I do very well, I just need to be consistent.

Attachments

• WIN_20190809_18_35_29_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190809_18_35_29_Pro.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 0
Did they tell you if you missed a masked performer verification or if was something else?

I have a 2nd monitor to try to make sure I can see a screen from most positions so I don't miss those requests. So far I have not yet missed one, but it will happen.
I got my account back. They flagged me because a user was talking about how old he was when he lost his virginity, talking about age is a no no.

am clarapretttty i have be working in chaturbate .today i have got a messege that i have being suspended on chaturbate.i dont know the reason. i have try to email chaturbate support team norespond please help me am stress i dont now how am going to pay my bill

Hi my name on xhamsterlive is wonderglam ( part of strip chat company)
As i haven't done any thing they blocked my account I worked every day with out taking single day of to reach till where I am now from past 50 days
Before blocking me all of them where keep on asking me for pee, pee, pee show constantly which I haven't done at all even I asked of the evidence support people didn't provide any proof how come they can block me permanently which there is no proof that i did pee in the website in front of uses

Hi there! My name is Skylee Rose and I'm still new and learning all the things cam girl model related. Hoping to make new friends along with support and advice =)

Hi my name on xhamsterlive is wonderglam ( part of strip chat company)
As i haven't done any thing they blocked my account I worked every day with out taking single day of to reach till where I am now from past 50 days
Before blocking me all of them where keep on asking me for pee, pee, pee show constantly which I haven't done at all even I asked of the evidence support people didn't provide any proof how come they can block me permanently which there is no proof that i did pee in the website in front of uses
If you have a genuine concern, I would suggest making your own post in the Stripchat sub-forums:

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/forums/stripchat.77/