AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Good day iam rox_777 I got a little problem on my Chaturbate verification each time I post my passport it is not accepting it bear in mind that's where I work so I just come here to see if I can get some assistance please so I can go back and campaign as soon as possible thank you anyone please help

Hi Everyone,

My name is JenniferWhorence and i am a cam girl. I have worked for Chaturbate and been scorned so I am coming here to share my story.

I spend a lot of time trying to adhere to the rules, to the point of actually sending emails to support when clients have requests I am unsure about. i am worried that one of my emails asking for clarification actually got me banned, and that to me feels unacceptable because I was trying to do the right thing. I have $2,000.00 USD that I now can't cash out because i am "banned" without rhyme or reason. I wish I had just cashed out every day instead of waiting for each pay period because then i wouldn't be in this position.

67B36E03-D4DF-48CE-B5A6-4164EC669BB0.jpeg

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hello,
I'm Lexii, Im striving to learn more on how to make my streams more interactive and professional in appearance. thank you for allowing me to learn more on this site! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

Hi beautiful people:)
I’m “Ahri_Fox” on Streamate (though probably changing my name soon)
Been doing this like, 4 or 5 years. I do solo shows and shows w my husband. (We pretend he is my neighbor lol)
I did a show with my best customer/buddy (he does like, super super long shows and we talk conspiracy theories etc which is my favorite ) and he mentioned another model knowing who I am. I didn’t know her, I don’t have any cam model friends. So he called me a loner lol.

Anyway ….I want to connect w some other models and make some friends, it’s hard to find people who relate to this kind of work!

About me:
Former playboy model -( not as helpful as one might think)

Loves a good conspiracy theory/politics & talking shit

Mostly domme shows and roleplay, hypno etc.

Am friendly and (….I think…) funny, in guest chat, but if in a one on one I can smell a weak man and love to pounce

I do best on SM as I like having a one on one conversation and getting to know my customers weakness muhahah

Struggle w social media tbh

Love saying things I’m not supposed to say (it’s just funny to me)

Am going to be ChatGPT for Halloween

Questions and comments welcome

Attachments

• Image 9-8-23 at 2.31 PM.jpeg
    Image 9-8-23 at 2.31 PM.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 5
Hello I'm Larry and a regular on xHamsterlive/Stripchat as Ram_Man24/Mopar_Man69 and I float around Chaturbate occasionally as RamMan24. I stand for Truth, Justice and the America before 2016! Oh! and Tit's and Pussy!

Hi my name is _listener_

I am on CB as well as other sites. I have been camming now for 3 years.

I am looking for content help and bio help if someone can point me in the direction of people that can help with that??

Hey guys, I'm Noir, from Ghana, and I love exploring everything that life has to offer, I also think Amber is an amazing person.

Hello, I'm Lara Crofth, yes the one from the video game, ok no, you caught me, I'm just an obsessed fan of the Tomb Raider saga, my admiration is so much that that's how I decided to call myself on chaturbate, as a curious fact I have a twin sister, she is also webcam since 12 years ago, and this year she was the one who encouraged me to broadcast on chaturbate, I hope I can learn a lot from you, thank you for having me in this forum, hugs from Colombia.

i am indiansissycubbyy/indiansissychubbyy
i was working honestly without breaking any rules
stripchat.com has banned me for the reason my old account was banned with stripchat
and now not giving my payment of 14700 tokens I.E $700 taking advantage of wiretransfer ban in my country
now when i contact them they send me auto message
can anyone help me guide me i am writing them and they just sending me an auto generated message
i am getting depresse and i dont know what to do
feeling like doing sucide this online bullying is bad i had asked help to stripchat someone from strichat moderation threatned and abused me on inbox

Attachments

• screencapture-stripchat-account-blocked-2023-10-14-00_58_50.png
    screencapture-stripchat-account-blocked-2023-10-14-00_58_50.png
    188.9 KB · Views: 7
Hello, we are IvoryAndEbony, a real couple on SC, CB, and some others we're trying out... we've haven't done many "shows" yet but now we're thinking to really kick it of... hence many questions and yearning for advice from many of, you on many different issues. Looking forward getting to know people.

I&B

Darin Ryder & Bellamie LaRoux; a kinky couple in you guessed it Iowa that are mostly trying to have fun in a way that gets us fans but and if it buys us lunch then even better. Collaberations are a potential so don't hesitate to reach out. Can find our content on PHub and redgifs. Looking to expand that list.

Hi there,

I'm Robbie Warin - I'm not a cammer - but a researcher at the University of Oxford where I'm researching working conditions on online sex work platforms. You can find my academic profile here: https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/profiles/robbie-warin/

I was hoping to post about our research and the paid survey and interviews we are currently undertaking with workers on Streamate and Chaturbate. If any mods have any questions about this work, don't hesitate to get in touch - or if there's any requirements for me posting research calls. I've put my real name as my profile name as trying to be as open and transparent as I can be.

Want to be cam model, questions about privacy, conservative society (I am from India), earnings, tax. Man aged 40+ (not gay) but would they be the only customers/clients? average looking, love handles yes, and a tad overweight.

Want to be cam model, questions about privacy, conservative society (I am from India), earnings, tax. Man aged 40+ (not gay) but would they be the only customers/clients? average looking, love handles yes, and a tad overweight.
it largely depends on the content and luck. maybe the guys won't be the only customers, but there will be a lot of them. I don't think anyone will tell you about earnings, because there are too many variables in the equation. You should try 😉

Hey all! I'm Claudette42 from France, my friends call me Cloclo. I'm just getting into camming, this forum seems to a great place to get to know people in the community!