AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey :)
I`m just a friendly chap who had 300 people at his 3rd show on Chaturbate.
Today I got suddenly banned, without any mentioned reason.
I found this forum here - I think Chaturbate does not care much about performers.

If one is 18 and female, having a performer account is probably much less risky, than being male with 30-60 years.

As a Chaturbate viewer, I have seen a lot of users breaking the same rules.
The 18 year old superb looking females are allowed to continue endlessly, if you are male, old or even a trans - Then its game over fast.
Here...ban, no reason stated, goodbye.

Anyways, reality is reality.
Wishing a happy new year :)

Hi,
I’m lexxxi and I love the color pink and going on food adventures. I’m a new cam model and can’t wait to have fun! I also enjoy gaming a bit!

Hey :)
I`m just a friendly chap who had 300 people at his 3rd show on Chaturbate.
Today I got suddenly banned, without any mentioned reason.
I found this forum here - I think Chaturbate does not care much about performers.

If one is 18 and female, having a performer account is probably much less risky, than being male with 30-60 years.

As a Chaturbate viewer, I have seen a lot of users breaking the same rules.
The 18 year old superb looking females are allowed to continue endlessly, if you are male, old or even a trans - Then its game over fast.
Here...ban, no reason stated, goodbye.

Anyways, reality is reality.
Wishing a happy new year :)
Typical reason for banning are:
any race play
saying anything at all about children under 18 years old.
broadcasting outside without location approval.
most body fluids (blood, crap, pee)
too large of toy, or using something not a sex toy.
discussing depression and/or self harm.

Depending on what you did best is to say you are sorry and won't do it again, though depending on what it was there are some that permanently ban you.

And if you keep asking them too often on the ticket that seems to get a permanent ban from being too big of a pain in the ass.

Get a ticket from CB and post over in the chaturbate section.

I am about to turn 50 but like to believe I still got it going on all around. Never joined any type of “Cam?” Or video chat. Not sure of how anything works. I would love to start out but help where, when, how and who? Please help advise hot mama here? Thx ;)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Typical reason for banning are:
any race play
saying anything at all about children under 18 years old.
broadcasting outside without location approval.
most body fluids (blood, crap, pee)
too large of toy, or using something not a sex toy.
discussing depression and/or self harm.

Depending on what you did best is to say you are sorry and won't do it again, though depending on what it was there are some that permanently ban you.

And if you keep asking them too often on the ticket that seems to get a permanent ban from being too big of a pain in the ass.

Get a ticket from CB and post over in the chaturbate section.

Thank you for your kind help :)

I have done none of the listed things.
I don't like to be kicked from a platform without knowing why, they do not give any chance to comply.
Charbute feels to me like a black hole without company communications.

I'm glad the performer kick happened now and not after investing lots of more time.

I now perform on Camsoda & Stripchat.

I I someday need more help I will create a thread.
Happy New Year everyone!

Greets all,

So... I slow rolled this introduction for a number of reasons. One being the decision to continue camming or not. To cam or not to cam? I have chosen to cam. The main reason for the indecision is volatility and variance. But... I had to get real with myself (often the case when faced with a decision which I have control over) and it clicked. What you put in is what you get out. It's simply not always instant. But the amount I have earned so far is well worth the time I have spent in a dead room. Now that that is out of the way...

I dabbled with some cam work in the dark ages. Probably about 10 years ago or thereabouts. I have no problem admitting the 9 to 5 grind is simply NOT for me. I have decades of proof. I have had a career which for a large part of my early life working provided gainful employment, a relatively interesting set of tasks, a robust social life connected to work, and a "socially acceptable" J O B or career which is even more of a "thing". Than I started getting older. Yup I age. And my industry started changing and not for the better. My skills were becoming less valuable and tbh I didn't want to pivot and learn new skills in said field. It started to SUCK. I hit a breaking point and took a grand bit of time off spent overseas somewhere warm and fun. It was needed. But upon return while a bit recharged. This was an almost 2 year respite, it's cheap and lots of smiles ;)nothing was the same. The energy to work as hard (I am a grinder when motivated and all in, I am gone once I am gone) for the same amount of salary I was making or less years earlier wasn't fun. The indsutry basically devolved. And I suppose I did not evolve. Long story short fast forward about 8 years and I just didn't want to see peoples faces. The work became tedious. The contracts terrible. And I spent quite some time being extremely depressed. It became a shit show and my mental and physical health weren't being done any favors (it was also mostly sedentary work and I am ACTIVE) I eventually just left the industry once and for all last year. Thee page is turned. That was step #1. Step #2 was get myself in shape. And I did and have remained in good shape and will be back to my avatar pic shape (less than a year ago but the time I had for working out became limited and now with this work has opened up again). I am currently FEELING the effects of the sedentary nature of this work and have to develop strategies to deal with it). Step #3 was get out of my own way and deal with some personal "ish". I did and continue to. I never feel good not working (luckily I have / had some savings to float me during this change) so I took all types of work over the last 1.5/8 years. NO BUENO. From side hustles like DoorDash and Uber (I know some Uber can be lucrative), to jobs I was doing as a teenager (retail and manual labor), none of them cut it financially which was expected as I was keeping busy and exploring. But I also realized my inability to take peoples BS and work in environments where I am not in control just isn't for me. I don't mind having a boss. I mind being around SH*t ones. The same for "co" workers and "colleagues". Maybe it's me... but yeah. It's people as well. So I knew I wanted to work for me. The freedom of a business or side hustle (hours and working conditions or workplaces) with the ability to make a decent living. This currently is cutting it. More than I expected. And I realize the more one puts into camming (it's strange things sometimes or little things) the more one can make. Scaling to making a GREAT living. Money I didn't realize was possible.

After some research I realized the new platforms are not only more lucrative but they are quite robust and user friendly. It's a job. I get out what I put in. Mostly lol (there is a pun in there somewhere). I am looking to GRIND HARD and find the most lucrative avenues to release or broadcast content. Long term idk. Fast and furious for year or two until the next thing while making a nice chunk of cash? Long term making a GOOD LIVING (which is clearly possible) while enjoying the benefits of the work and avoiding as many pitfalls or negativity as possible...? Seems like #2 could be in the cards.

I found this forum and it seems like a great place to find some general support. But also maybe a place for mental health vents and of course discussions with a community of individuals all doing the same JOB. It is sex work so there is isolation in the act. It's good to have safe spaces where you can hang out. I am realizing this work CAN and WILL and DOES have an effect on me. It really hit me "I need somewhere I can go to ask questions, talk about things, or just vent". I don't know what got me. A string of odd hours and a sore... back lol or what. But I had an edge and it wasn't JUST my life stuff. I absolutely know this can be energetically draining and or take hold in ways I just "feel". I am probably preaching to oh 100% of the choir of those who cammed for more than one cast. Avoiding burnout is something I need to also develop strategies for. I find myself taking too many lengthy breaks between camming. It's not laziness (almost never but I am human). It's coming off a string of famine casts that usually have a few idiotic users who eventually hit some nerve. Making jumping back onto the next session something I put off. This is costing me tons of income. Not cool.

I made my peace with the leak / recorded aspect (I suppose if I see it up close and personal I would rethink) or social attitudes. I think as a male I have the privilege of saying "why are you checking out that stuff..." if someone I knew or family found anything. I am 35+ what am I going to ruin my future political career? NO. I have no kids and at this rate it's not likely. It's a job. I do realize (after reading @Bawsky post) women may not have that out. My hope is that I can find a safe place with cool HUMAN BEINGS who all do the same work (which isn't always considered socially acceptable and can have stigma attached as it IS sex work) and become part of an active community. And it seems this IS the place.

I apologize if this is too long. But I had to get this out and had not yet introduced myself. I know it strays into topics that could be posts and will but more focused, but I wanted to do more than the "Hey I am Rock, I cam..."

Where I cam : CB

I am looking into multi-streaming as well as clips4sale and socials etc. It can all be a it overwhelming. Technical / and other support is great as well. I spent a month reading about 90% of CB's docs. I was surprised at HOW robust a platform it is and was impressed and remain so as to how creative one can get. Maybe too creative at times...

I hope to meet and interact with some cool people while my camming continues to be a viable income stream. That's me. Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise and Brit
Hello I'm Evelyn, I'm here looking for help with my CB account was baned! So the support team don't answer my mails!!! I'm desperate lol!!! Btw happy new year!!!

Hello ☺️

My name is Allie,

I am 28 year old mtf crossdresser Sissy and I have been camming here and there on CB/ Xhamster (I guess strip Chat?) for a few years now.
Camming has become a passion of mine, I have quite a bit of work ahead of me but I believe I could do fairly well if I had a regular schedule and spruced up my broadcast setup.
Fortunately I have found a better location to broadcast and it gives me the privacy I need to do these things :)
It makes me very excited to be part of the community and learn as much as I can to help me become a better cam girl.
It is such a please to be here, below are a couple photos of me , Thanks !

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 4
  • WIN_20231019_22_54_48_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231019_22_54_48_Pro.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: MarieElise
Hello everyone!
I'm Aria ,25 yo 😄 and I just got here after a friend of mine told me about this wonderful site because . I have a serious problem with my chaturbate account 😅
Greetings and hugs 🤗

Hi my name is Anna and im new here. Recently decided to start streaming on chaturbate with my partner and quite of successfull in the last 2 days made 150 $ with 3h streaming.

Unfortunelty i got banned for no reason and support is not answering.

Anyone knows what to do ?

Did i got scammed ? Some People telling me that CB is scam.

Hello everyone, I'm Bea. I've been in the industry on and off for about a year and I'm still trying to get into the swing of things. I will be streaming on CB

Hello, how are these I want help with my account, it goes like Banned account But in reality it was not my fault if I do not blame the Studio with whom I work previously please I need help I thank you if someone could help me thanks

Hi everybody, it's Kat. Pineapple on pizza is awesome. That is all.

Hi, Kat! The first time I'd tried it was when my mom had ordered it. Who am I to turn down pizza that someone else paid for? 😂 Plus I love pineapple chunks anyway. I tried it and actually liked it a lot.

But most of the time when I eat pizza, I just get a slice or two of regular cheese pizza from a local spot.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Hey there :)

My bf and I are going to try this out I think. I’ve been doing a ton of research, but any tips would be amazing!

I think we will do fairly well, though I have read solo does better than couple? But other things I’ve read state couples can definitely do well. Perhaps it just takes more time?

We are doing this for money/fun purposes. We’re pretty unconventional and have tattoos and piercings. We’re also into the dom/sub lifestyle. I’m excited. I’m pretty sure he’s on board lmao. But I would love any tips or suggestions from fellow performers! Any dos or don’ts?

Thinking about split camming between LiveJasmin and CB, but not sure if we should dive straight into that.

Thanks loves ❤️

am a strip chat cam girl, I got banned by my boss who owns a studio, taking advantage of poor girls in Kenya. i need help with how i can recover my banned account since i have no access to emails associated with the previous account. She banned me permenently when i left her studio .someone help

Last edited:
am a strip chat cam girl, I got banned by my boss who owns a studio, taking advantage of poor girls in Kenya. i need help with how i can recover my banned account since i have no access to emails associated with the previous account. She banned me permenently when i left her studio .someone help
If you haven't done so already, make a new thread in the Stripchat support sub-forum here. The Stripchat reps, @Charlie_SC and @Stella_SC here are very helpful.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi, I’m Hayley, my boyfriend Jay & I are on Chaturbate as @WebCumCouple

We started camming this past summer, about five months ago.

I’m so happy I found this forum!
I’ve been trying to get in contact with CB for over two weeks, but they haven’t responded yet. So hopefully I’ll be able to find some help on here.

We hosted a ticket show and had 248 ticket holders, but never got paid the tokens for them. Then, I did another ticket show the following day and the same thing happened. Needless to say, I’ve deactivated that specific app since then, but we had this happen once before and were using the app that CB suggested we use, so I’m surprised this happened. 248 ticket holders is a lot of money!
Anyways, I’ll be looking for lots of tips, and app/bot suggestions, and id like to bring up a few topics. So I’m really happy to have found a place I can actually do so.

Come say hi & I’ll show you support too!

Happy Sunday! I’m Tayler. I’m a new cam model which is crazy to me because I’m middle-aged. I never thought I’d be brave enough to take the leap, especially now that I’m older, but I had the house to myself this past New Years Eve and I did it! I am really enjoying it. I am camming on weekends right now. I hope to increase my hours as time goes by. I am on this forum to learn from everyone and hopefully meet some performers near me to do shows with.

Hello w
I am a otherworldly dreamer with a perfect dreaming skull and a imperfect faithless heart ❤️

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hello Amber an all, we are Michael and alice, a funny couple

Hey guys I'm alice I've been on cb for about 3 months I was a dancer for 8 years though so some experience in the sexual aspect but all my friends moved and I would love to talk to people and get some advice from girls doing the same and in the same field so I I feel like I'm part of a community of like minded ladies