AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm belle from Seattle and totally new to the world of camming but that doesn't mean i don't know what i'm doing ;). i'm really excited to start to get to meet awesome people on this site and on MFC. definitely a punk rock chick with lots of tattoos and piercings :h: i love music and am also an artist, so theres a little more to me than just my extreme cuteness (haha.)come see meeeee! :h:333

Attachments

• unspoken.jpg
    unspoken.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 264
  • leu.png
    leu.png
    376.6 KB · Views: 264
  • me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: CassieRamone
Newbie Model on MFC, called NerdgasmGirl of course but I'm also called Diana. I'm a D&D player, geek, gamer and anime nerd. I'm also into BDSM and am a collared slave. Oh, and I have 30FF tits and funny colored hair. But, that's about it, really. Brand spanking new to MFC, you can check my profile out at. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/NerdgasmGirl

Aaaaand just a quick pic of me...in a cage:

Cage2.jpg

Hello, my name is Jerry and i like beer alot, and a photographer. If you see me make any typos, thats because im due to make typos for about avery 5-10 words most likely. My name was chosen not to have a model to moan it (even tho some have just for fun) but cause of all the weird, wacky, crazy things i say that may cause someone to do a face palm.

hellbelle said:
I'm belle from Seattle and totally new to the world of camming but that doesn't mean i don't know what i'm doing ;). i'm really excited to start to get to meet awesome people on this site and on MFC. definitely a punk rock chick with lots of tattoos and piercings :h: i love music and am also an artist, so theres a little more to me than just my extreme cuteness (haha.)come see meeeee! :h:333

you are so cute!!

Reactions: hellbelle
Hello all, I'm Zoey. Ive been on MFC for about a month but have no prior caming experience. Due to the inability to work a set schedule I have one been able to cam for maybe a total of 12-15 hrs and am exploring other options at the moment. I really love caming and this forum has been super inspiring so far. I'm definately looking forward to this new part of my life. :dance:

Hello ya'll, I'm Allyson aka Adorkabelle! I've been camming for...4 days now. Haha. It's interesting/fun/frustrating/exhausting. I like my kittens, my homebrew (Stouts mostly) and playing D2/WoW/Minecraft (I shall craft all of the mines), Doctor Who, True Blood...and spankings! I did my very first D/s scene via cam day before yesterday. Not sure if I'm going to make that a super-duper regular thing, but it was fun. Mad respect for girls who do it lots. I don't really understand why my camscore keeps bouncing up and down, and haven't successfully thought up any games to play... I still very much a work in progress.
:hello2:

Hi, I've been on MFC for 6 months as AsianGalUSA and I still have a lot to learn. Someone just told me bout this forum and I've just spent two hours reading through the posts. Wow..
I'm the type who doesn't open up to many people because they wouldn't be able to handle what's really going through my head. I really love Tyler Perry's Madea. She keeps it real.

Roxaholics said:
Hi everyone!

I'm Roxy. Roxaholics on MFC. I've been a cam model since October '11 and have been having a great time meeting all the crazy people that come into my room. I'm usually on around 11pm est. Feel free to stop by and hang out.

Hey there. I love your pictures on you profile...Nice work. :)

Hi there!
New to the forum, MFC, and being a cam girl in general. I'm 21 and a student, I guess kinda a rocker chick with a good sense of humor. I like music, art, food, games and genuin interesting people.

Come say hi some time!
Teddixox

amber_retail said:
Hey everyone, I'm Amber_Retail - I've been on mfc as a model for a year and a half, and a model friend of mine recommended this forum to me. Thank goodness I listened to her, I've realized that I could have undersold myself on skype shows and now I won't. Whee. :]

I swear I'm going to get my model status on here! :p
Hah, welcome! I am glad you posted here, I was looking at your username in another thread wondering if your name was inferring I had something to do with retail. :lol:

AmberCutie said:
amber_retail said:
Hey everyone, I'm Amber_Retail - I've been on mfc as a model for a year and a half, and a model friend of mine recommended this forum to me. Thank goodness I listened to her, I've realized that I could have undersold myself on skype shows and now I won't. Whee. :]

Hah, welcome! I am glad you posted here, I was looking at your username in another thread wondering if your name was inferring I had something to do with retail. :lol:

If she's retail, does that mean you're wholesale?

schlmoe said:
AmberCutie said:
amber_retail said:

If she's retail, does that mean you're wholesale?
I'm from the bargain bin. :mrgreen:

I was browsing POF and found someone I had seen on a forum avatar who turned out to be an MFC model, forgotten the name.

Did some research and not sure if I am going to use my CC for MFC, theres alot of bad reviews out there, women taking your credit things and then banning you seems to be the order of the day.

Cams themselves dont really interest me, if i want sex i will just go out and get it, but I love talking to women who for once arent drunk, so I hope it might be an ideal situation to get to know some peoples rather than hanging out at night clubs!! I am a web person by living (and hate it, but love being self employed) so indoors alot when not at the gym!

Thanks for having me

John

TSO69 said:
Did some research and not sure if I am going to use my CC for MFC, theres alot of bad reviews out there, women taking your credit things and then banning you seems to be the order of the day.

Did you ever consider that people who feel they have been taken advantage of may be more vocal than someone who is falling asleep after rubbing one out? Most models are simply trying to make a living and will not take your tokens and ban you.

Hi, I'm Vanessa. :)

I like baked potatoes, kitties, and frozen yogurt.

I've been a camgirl for several years on several sites, off and on, and I mostly come here to hang out, lurk, and waste time. When I'm not naked on the internet I'm usually naked on the couch playing video games or reading. Also I like goth/industrial music, latex, BDSM and having brightly coloured hair. I talk too much. I'm addicted to words with friends. I am also a corsetry enthusiast and enjoy world travel when I can afford it.

Oh, also I look like this (sometimes):

ce3b75c25c3d11e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

TSO69 said:
I was browsing POF and found someone I had seen on a forum avatar who turned out to be an MFC model, forgotten the name.

Cams themselves dont really interest me, if i want sex i will just go out and get it, but I love talking to women who for once arent drunk, so I hope it might be an ideal situation to get to know some peoples rather than hanging out at night clubs!! I am a web person by living (and hate it, but love being self employed) so indoors alot when not at the gym!

Thanks for having me

John
You won't get very far socially on MFC if you're not willing to fork over a few bucks for the girls' time. Just sayin'.

AmberCutie said:
TSO69 said:

Thanks for having me

John
You won't get very far socially on MFC if you're not willing to fork over a few bucks for the girls' time. Just sayin'.

Dont worry, will take care of that when my business isnt sucking my bank account dry hah!

I be Crumb.. felt it time to finally come out and say hi as I've been lurking around for a couple months now off and on.
been cruising around mfc for little over a year now. started out as Crumbie, but I now tend to change my nickname on mfc quite often , relatively speaking of course, (sorry, just something I do when I get bored) but even though some models yell at me for doing so lol they still recognize me when I show up in their room with a different name :)
and with that said, Ima step back into the shadows.
-peace.

Hello I am Joe. I came here because I was watching Amber a lot and she is beautiful and so sexy. I am an older men in my fifties and I love a sexy beautiful woman to look at. After I discovered this forum I began to watch the other cam girls that pot here and I must say I have yet to be disappointed. you all are beautiful! Anyway I love the naked beauty of woman! Luv you all!