AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am Leanne LMAO :D cant claim to be 21 anymore so ... Im 28 and have been on cam a lil over a month and am in LOVE hahah. For once in my life I feel pretty no scratch that ...beautiful! To be able to get on and have so many people tell me their is nothing wrong with how I look is glorious heheh. Oh and my fav color is blue LMAO IDK what to say to be honest SSOOOOoooo HIIII!!!

Reactions: camstory
I guess I never got around to posting in this topic..

well, I'm tim1724. I've been using that name on MFC since December, but I just switched my MFC username to Always_Tim. It's always possible that I'll switch my MFC name back to tim1724, but I don't plan to do so in the near future.

I have been on the forum for over two years but have never really used it other to go into VIP now and then. but I have been reading it more and more over the last few Days. For those of you who dont know me I'm Apoe_lacks but amber renamed me applejacks. :) I would liketo ask you patience as I tell you a story. But before I type any more I will say sorry for my typing the reason why will come clear as I type. A Shrink that I was seeing sugested I write this all out but I have never had the nerve until now. So here goes....

I am a (US)army officer by trade. I joined in 2001 and was in OCS(Officer Candidate School) on 9/11. When my training was compelte I was sent to an armor unit at Ft. Benning, Ga. where I deployed to Kuwait in dec of 2002 and then helped lead the charge into Iraq march of 2003. I was in iraq until Jan '04 when I retured home and was transferd to the 1st Cavlary Div. At Ft Hood, Tx. I did two more trips to iraq in '05 for 14 months and '07 for 18. When I returned I was transferd to another unit at and begain to train for a depoylment to Afghanistan which I did the last week of Aug. 2010. From the moment I got there I felt that country was A shit hole. and was really starting to wonder why we where there. But I am A Solider and was going to do my job no matter what. On Nov. 2nd 2010 I was in the lead Humvee of a convoy when my vehicle was struck by and IED(improvised explosive device ) on the passenger side where i was seated. I remember very little about the explotion So I can only tell you what I was told about it later. I climed out of the humvee and was trying to walk around the other side of what was left of it to see if my driver was okay. I ofcourse was in sock and had a TBI(Traumatic Brain Injury) My other injuries where a shatterd left foot a peice o metal sticking out of my left hip that left a 10 inch gash, and most of my left hand was blown off. also about 100 other cuts and gashes. one of my Battle buddies came up and grabed me and pulled me to the ground. and A medic was on me in less then a min. He saved my live. neither of the other two people in my humvee where seriously hurt. I was medivacted to germany where I woke up three days later. three weeks later I was flown to Walter Reed Army Medical Center in DC. For the past almost 18m. i have been rehaping at walter reed at 1st then AT Brooks army medcial center in San Antonio.

While most of my wounds have healed I do Walk with a little limb. the hardest thing to over come has been the TBI and the loss of my hand. My mind no longer works like it should and I have no controll over temper or rage..... Sometimes I cry for no reason. and comming to terms wth the loss off a hand has been very hard. I have a prosthetic which is state of the art and cost the american taxpayer 200k and I can do much of what i use to do. but of course its not the same. i am medicaly retired from the army and have a bran new truck and am here picking up a new 5th wheel aand im going to spend a year or soo traveling around the country to see what ive been fighting for.

Well theres my story I hope you read it I know long soo i dout anyone will. but there it is

I would like to know what you think if You do read it..

apoe_lacks said:
I have been on the forum for over two years but have never really used it other to go into VIP now and then. but I have been reading it more and more over the last few Days. For those of you who dont know me I'm Apoe_lacks but amber renamed me applejacks. :) I would liketo ask you patience as I tell you a story. But before I type any more I will say sorry for my typing the reason why will come clear as I type. A Shrink that I was seeing sugested I write this all out but I have never had the nerve until now. So here goes....

I am a (US)army officer by trade. I joined in 2001 and was in OCS(Officer Candidate School) on 9/11. When my training was compelte I was sent to an armor unit at Ft. Benning, Ga. where I deployed to Kuwait in dec of 2002 and then helped lead the charge into Iraq march of 2003. I was in iraq until Jan '04 when I retured home and was transferd to the 1st Cavlary Div. At Ft Hood, Tx. I did two more trips to iraq in '05 for 14 months and '07 for 18. When I returned I was transferd to another unit at and begain to train for a depoylment to Afghanistan which I did the last week of Aug. 2010. From the moment I got there I felt that country was A shit hole. and was really starting to wonder why we where there. But I am A Solider and was going to do my job no matter what. On Nov. 2nd 2010 I was in the lead Humvee of a convoy when my vehicle was struck by and IED(improvised explosive device ) on the passenger side where i was seated. I remember very little about the explotion So I can only tell you what I was told about it later. I climed out of the humvee and was trying to walk around the other side of what was left of it to see if my driver was okay. I ofcourse was in sock and had a TBI(Traumatic Brain Injury) My other injuries where a shatterd left foot a peice o metal sticking out of my left hip that left a 10 inch gash, and most of my left hand was blown off. also about 100 other cuts and gashes. one of my Battle buddies came up and grabed me and pulled me to the ground. and A medic was on me in less then a min. He saved my live. neither of the other two people in my humvee where seriously hurt. I was medivacted to germany where I woke up three days later. three weeks later I was flown to Walter Reed Army Medical Center in DC. For the past almost 18m. i have been rehaping at walter reed at 1st then AT Brooks army medcial center in San Antonio.

While most of my wounds have healed I do Walk with a little limb. the hardest thing to over come has been the TBI and the loss of my hand. My mind no longer works like it should and I have no controll over temper or rage..... Sometimes I cry for no reason. and comming to terms wth the loss off a hand has been very hard. I have a prosthetic which is state of the art and cost the american taxpayer 200k and I can do much of what i use to do. but of course its not the same. i am medicaly retired from the army and have a bran new truck and am here picking up a new 5th wheel aand im going to spend a year or soo traveling around the country to see what ive been fighting for.

Well theres my story I hope you read it I know long soo i dout anyone will. but there it is

As a true patriot of this country I'd like to thank you for your sacrifice and bravery in defense of your fellow countrymen. (I feel like president Nixon right now) But seriously, I read every word and I wanted to cry for you. I don't give you my pity, sir, but my pride, my encouragement and the dearest hope that you will overcome the disabilities life has thrown your way.

I can never begin to understand the level of your sacrifice but I will say honestly that your story moves me and I hope that one day if fate should come calling that I will display even just a fraction of the courage you have shown by posting this part of your life for us all to read, not even to mention the daily struggle of learning to over come and accept these losses, to deny them the opportunity to strip from you your right to live your life to the fullest capability.

Reactions: apoe_lacks
apoe_lacks said:

I just wanted you to know that I read your story. I hope having other people see this helps you overcome your past tragedy. Also thank you for protecting us.

apoe_lacks said:

I too just wanted you to know your story has been read.

Thank you for your service and I wish you the best for your continued recovery.

And the best of luck with your cross-country travels! I know I'm probably not alone in saying I'd be interested to see pictures or read about your upcoming adventure.

apoe_lacks said:

Thank you for your service and your sacrifice sir, Your story has been read and taken to heart. May your travels be easy and your retirement be enjoyable. If picking up a Fifth Wheel is for living in or is it just for travel, there are some companies that look for people that have their own truck to deliver trailers to their new locations or new owners, not sure if you thought that far out but there are a lot of people that make those deliveries and take vacations while doing it.

For the record, I live in the RV capital of the world so yeah, I have heard of a few drivers having fun making those deliveries.

Vanessa Jade said:
apoe_lacks said:

I too just wanted you to know your story has been read.

Thank you for your service and I wish you the best for your continued recovery.

And the best of luck with your cross-country travels! I know I'm probably not alone in saying I'd be interested to see pictures or read about your upcoming adventure.

Thanks For Reading it has really ment alot to me all that have. as for my trip Im think of doing just that just not sure how but I will work something out to document my adventure. thanks againe.

GreatDane said:
apoe_lacks said:

Thank you for your service and your sacrifice sir, Your story has been read and taken to heart. May your travels be easy and your retirement be enjoyable. If picking up a Fifth Wheel is for living in or is it just for travel, there are some companies that look for people that have their own truck to deliver trailers to their new locations or new owners, not sure if you thought that far out but there are a lot of people that make those deliveries and take vacations while doing it.

For the record, I live in the RV capital of the world so yeah, I have heard of a few drivers having fun making those deliveries.
Thanks for reading it and thanks for the advice. Im here in Colo. picking up a trailer that i had custon made. I will traveling he country in it. and my brand new truck. so im all set..... thanks agian for reading my story.

apoe_lacks said:

Thank you Apple Jacks for your candour. Being an Amber room regular I sort of knew your ordeal, nevertheless reading the whole story now has moved me. Keep on the good fight my friend.

BullFrogBlues said:
apoe_lacks said:

Thank you Apple Jacks for your candour. Being an Amber room regular I sort of knew your ordeal, nevertheless reading the whole story now has moved me. Keep on the good fight my friend.
I'm in the same boat here, knew vaguely what happened but hearing it written out so heartfelt is very different. Thank you for sharing, and enjoy the hell outta your travels.

Hey I actually sort-of introduced myself a little while ago but before I had model status on this forum so thought I'd say "hi" again to everyone in the right topic.

I'm Gracie, a student, 20 and Irish and only been camming and on MFC about a month.

Anyways looking forward to lots more camming fun and love all the helpful info I get from these forums - thanks for the posts!

If you fancy having some fun with an Irish gal - stop by some time and say Hi

Gracie xxx

apoe_lacks said:

What I thought/felt?
Both sadness and inspiration
Best of luck with your continued journey and hope you have all the support and love you need to get through

G xxx

Hi all,

Just thought I'd say hello in this thread and introduce ourselves properly! I've had a look around the forum and noticed the polite and pleasant atmosphere here.

We are http://www.xxXpanded.com a webcams, phonesex and Live TV chat website. We've been in this biz for a while, over 16 years to be precise, and are based in London, UK. Our cam models and phone chat hosts are of course from all around the globe, not just the UK!
We also run many non-adult chat services, including psychic, and our traffic does not solely come from the web, but also from print, TV and some snappy little apps..!

Anyway, here's a few links to some of our sites (and apps - if you have an iphone or android device, feel free to download and have a play!)

Adult cams, phonesex http://www.xxXpanded.com
Flirt chat www.http://flirtxchange.com
Psychic chat http://www.psychicslivetarot.com

If you're interested in exploring working with us, our model recruitment site is at http://www.chatrecruit.com

I look forward to getting to know you guys a bit better

best,
xxXpanded

Well here goes my first post! I'm Alice Frost and I love hanging out and meeting new people so I love camming :-D I might also make some appearances in a few of those dirty movies. I am particularly good at blow jobs (so Ron Jeremy says anyways! ;) ) also I love squirting and can do it almost anytime.

I'm silly. I like having fun. I love smiling and laughing even if it's at myself. I also love to see other people smile and laugh so cam 2 cam is always fun. I like girls and boys I am an equal opportunist :dance:

I have a ferret, Lil Weazy and a rat, Monkey. They are my furry children and the sweetest little dudes ever.

Yup think that's about it. Hope to see some of you soon!

PS Me and time don't really get along so best to follow me on twitt twitt for up to date info.

Hiii! I'm IsabelleL! I'm brand-new to the forum, and pretty new to MFC (had an account for a while, only able to get one once/twice a week every week/two weeks).
Um yeah I'm 20 and I'm from the Virginia area and I'm kind of nerdy and I'm very awkward so I don't really know what to put here but yay hi everyone!
This is what I look like!
703-375-405-253-3153323.jpg

oh that is a giant picture

hey there im faith, nice to meet you all :) this forum and site is awesome and people seem so lovely and friendly so i hope to get to know some of you a bit more and have some laughs and rants etc :).
i love music, pole dancing, singing, sex, learning, trolleys (weird past time fun haha) and random and sometimes simple things that make me smile.
currently pregnant again in the space of under one year so yeah just trying to raise some money for my babies while also having fun with different characters and personalities around the world. love my beautiful daughter and family to bits.
love perving on women also and watching cams so thought hey, why dont i have a go at it lol.
right now, im trying to learn how to squirt........lol

Attachments

• DSC08987webcopy.jpg
    DSC08987webcopy.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 152
I've browsed this forum many times before, and for some reason, I figured it was time for me to finally make an account. As you can see, I am a verified model. I work on MFC, currently under the stage name Teacakes 420. Anyway, I very much look forward to discussing the interworkings of the intranettes with all of you.

Tea420 said:
I've browsed this forum many times before, and for some reason, I figured it was time for me to finally make an account. As you can see, I am a verified model. I work on MFC, currently under the stage name Teacakes 420. Anyway, I very much look forward to discussing the interworkings of the intranettes with all of you.

Heya, I was actually in your to last night under the name that70sBro, discussing tooth necklaces and such. Good times.

Also, you are damned adorable.

Reactions: Tilly
hi! i've been on here a few weeks, lurking and posting. i'm really just getting started on MFC, i've been recovering from getting hit by a car! i'm KatieBoots on MFC (and xpeeps.com, but i haven't started there yet, still waiting on approval). i decided to start camming because i've always enjoyed erotic modeling, plus i love getting naked and getting off. i think entertaining is in my Leo blood lol. one of the coolest things is it works great with my shitty class schedule and with my slightly alternative look. can't find many jobs around here with a partial shave, funny colored hair, or visible piercings and tats! i hope i see some of y'all pop in my room!

Attachments

• shoulder tat.JPG
    shoulder tat.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 117
sorrowfool said:
Tea420 said:

Heya, I was actually in your to last night under the name that70sBro, discussing tooth necklaces and such. Good times.

Also, you are damned adorable.

Thankies :cool:

Hi my name is Amanda, I am a MFC girl. I am also a photographer, and I work at a rape crisis hotline. I love comic books, graphic novels, scifi, whovian, geek. I love tattoos and I have 9 of them and thier will be more. My hair usually changes to a different color every couple of months. I am also a writer I have written and published two books. If you want to see most my stuff you can go here http://icryinsilence5.deviantart.com/ Thier is stuff I have written and pictures I have taken on thier.

I should have posted here when I first joined but honestly just found the thread. I am a contradiction in my own mind. I am a gentleman yet a horndog. I laugh and I cry. I joke and I rage. Hmm...... guess I'm just an average guy. I do believe that women should be treated like royalty, yet I will not hesitate to drool over your nekkidness if I'm in your room. Just thought you should know.

Hey guys! I'm youngxcumslut. I'm an Mfc model. I love meeting new people/models daily. I'm pretty friendly, actually a huge perverted weirdo which seems to work in my advantage on mfc, compared to other jobs that I've once had lol. On my spare time I enjoy playing with my kitten, Boots. Watching asian horror movies, getting all my holes stuffed, cooking, and travelling. I'm also an avid coffee drinker since I've bought a french press. I think I might have a problem lol. Anyways, come check me out sometime :). Nice to meet you all.

this slave is called megan, and is new to MFC, into the 3rd week now or so. megan is heavily into BDSM, and is a lifestyle (24/7) slave to a real life Master, as well as being a Pro-switch at a local dungeon/swinger's club.

megan's unique manner of speech is part of a process called "ego reduction"... that is, megan loses the concept of "I", and all that remains is the flesh, so that megan is able to serve better without the 'self' getting in the way. some people choose to be rich and have material possessions beyond our wildest dreams, and they make choices that enable that to occur; other people choose to have great insight only able to be acquired by great servitude and poverty- Buddha was such a man... megan chooses megan's lifestyle... megan's Master chooses the opposite lifestyle... and together W/we make a Yin and Yang... W/we each give and receive to one another after O/our own fashion, and in O/our own way.

...needless to say, it makes conversation in real life amongst 'average joes' interesting, as there is no self-referencing done at all. ^_^

Tragicdesire5 said:
Hi my name is Amanda, I am a MFC girl. I am also a photographer, and I work at a rape crisis hotline. I love comic books, graphic novels, scifi, whovian, geek. I love tattoos and I have 9 of them and thier will be more. My hair usually changes to a different color every couple of months. I am also a writer I have written and published two books. If you want to see most my stuff you can go here http://icryinsilence5.deviantart.com/ Thier is stuff I have written and pictures I have taken on thier.

It made me super excited to read about your work at the hotline. >.> I really love victim services. Is one of my passions. Also major brownie points for, uhm, everything else. ^_^

Ahem. Now that I've posted a reply in this thread, I should probably stop lurking and actually introduce myself. >.>

Hi, everyone. I've been lurking on ACF for maybe a month now, and I've been camming for a couple of weeks. It has been a lot of fun so far, and I'm looking forward to doing some interacting on here, too.

Some key words that would be in my self-summary: geeky, kinky, subby, student, Doctor Who, Whedonverse, fanfic, domestic goddess, hula hooping, music, books, art, cats, coffee, curvy, hips. :romance-heartsmiley:

Reactions: BobbZero
Hi everyone out there in internet land. I've been stalking this forum for 2 days now, thought I'd better introduce myself!
My name is Callie, I'm an Aussie, and I've been camming for 3 days. So far it has been scary/exciting/flattering/overwhelming/exhilerating and addictive. I'm a uni student (aka dirt poor) hoping to one day be a researcher (aka poor), and I love to travel (which doesn't really work well when you're poor).
Hope to get to know you all :D

I should also add that I love all the nerdiness on this forum!!!

SweetGeekGirl said:
Ahem. Now that I've posted a reply in this thread, I should probably stop lurking and actually introduce myself. >.>

Hi, everyone. I've been lurking on ACF for maybe a month now, and I've been camming for a couple of weeks. It has been a lot of fun so far, and I'm looking forward to doing some interacting on here, too.

Some key words that would be in my self-summary: geeky, kinky, subby, student, Doctor Who, Whedonverse, fanfic, domestic goddess, hula hooping, music, books, art, cats, coffee, curvy, hips. :romance-heartsmiley:

I just checked out your profile and holy damn you are cute.

I am crushing on you serious now. :romance-hearteyes:

Reactions: SweetGeekGirl