AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
BluexDakota said:
SweetGeekGirl said:
Ahem. Now that I've posted a reply in this thread, I should probably stop lurking and actually introduce myself. >.>

Hi, everyone. I've been lurking on ACF for maybe a month now, and I've been camming for a couple of weeks. It has been a lot of fun so far, and I'm looking forward to doing some interacting on here, too.

Some key words that would be in my self-summary: geeky, kinky, subby, student, Doctor Who, Whedonverse, fanfic, domestic goddess, hula hooping, music, books, art, cats, coffee, curvy, hips. :romance-heartsmiley:

I just checked out your profile and holy damn you are cute.

I am crushing on you serious now. :romance-hearteyes:

:romance-wub: Awwww, thank you. You're pretty darn adorable, too.

Hey there. So...excited to become active on this forum. I really should I have joined a year ago, if not more. My model name is CurvyRedhead, but everyone calls me Red. My links are below. I've been camming for just over 3 years. It has been 15months on MFC. I'm hoping to build some friendships through here.

Reactions: camstory
Joined the forum a while back but I don't think I ever posted in the introduction thread, sorry about that!

I'm not a model; my name is Nissim, and I'm the Community Manager at Payoneer. Just here to read any feedback, comments or suggestions you guys may have about Payoneer, and of course answer any questions :)

Hi!

hey everyone! i'm a new model on MFC, like 3 weeks in maybe? this is my introductory post. i still have to get my avatar & siggy links set up! happy to join this community, everything looks awesome! :cool:

Hi!!!! I'm new to the forum and to MFC. I've only done 1 show so far but really loved it. I was really nervous but had a great group and nice conversations. The only time I really started sweating was when my count down for panties off was reached :eek:
Thanks for this great forum!

Hi Everyone!

I've been posting a bit in the 'Models Only' section and figured that it's time to stop lurking in the general forum and finally write my first post! I'm Junipurrr (or Juni) and I started camming on MFC in November '11 and I love it! Most of the people I've come across there are super friendly and the same goes for the ACF forum.

I just wish I'd known about this when I first started... I was completely clueless and a nervous wreck my first few days :dance:

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself here and thank Amber for creating this forum! It's helped me tons already.

Junipurrr said:
Hi Everyone!

I've been posting a bit in the 'Models Only' section and figured that it's time to stop lurking in the general forum and finally write my first post! I'm Junipurrr (or Juni) and I started camming on MFC in November '11 and I love it! Most of the people I've come across there are super friendly and the same goes for the ACF forum.

I just wish I'd known about this when I first started... I was completely clueless and a nervous wreck my first few days :dance:

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself here and thank Amber for creating this forum! It's helped me tons already.
So far behind on this thread, but when I say your nic up, I wanted to say hi. I have noticed you lurking - you know we all can see the thanks you leave??? I like to think of myself as the forum's weird uncle. I am never real sure what the other members think of me. I guess you will have to find out what is right for you.

Anyway, I am glad you have found things agreeable so far. Hope to see you round.

~eric/wanks/story~

camstory said:
Junipurrr said:
Hi Everyone!

So far behind on this thread, but when I say your nic up, I wanted to say hi. I have noticed you lurking - you know we all can see the thanks you leave??? I like to think of myself as the forum's weird uncle. I am never real sure what the other members think of me. I guess you will have to find out what is right for you.

Anyway, I am glad you have found things agreeable so far. Hope to see you round.

~eric/wanks/story~

Are you referring to yourself as "that one weird/drunk uncle" that almost every family gathering seems to have? :-D I have noticed some interesting (poetic?) posts of yours around here lol. I couldn't really understand what you were saying in them, tbh.

Yes, I know my thanks shows up! It was yet another reason motivating me to actually post publicly here. Anyway, it's nice to meet you! Thanks for welcoming me :thumbleft:

Hio! My name is spookypook on MFC but my real name is Faith. I've been caming for almost 4 months now.

About me!? I have over 50 species of live tarantulas! Its my big interest and a large part of my life. My apartment is also full of snakes and lizards. I also have centipedes, scorpions, roaches, frogs, turtles.

My home is a zooooooo!

My day job is web designing and I am in love the the most gorges little Italian kid. I'm 5'6" and he's 5'2". We're an odd couple XD

Super strange, sci-fi, metaphysical, pudgy tummy, silly head. That's me in a nut shell.

SpookyGirl said:
Hio! My name is spookypook on MFC but my real name is Faith. I've been caming for almost 4 months now.

About me!? I have over 50 species of live tarantulas! Its my big interest and a large part of my life. My apartment is also full of snakes and lizards. I also have centipedes, scorpions, roaches, frogs, turtles.

My home is a zooooooo!

My day job is web designing and I am in love the the most gorges little Italian kid. I'm 5'6" and he's 5'2". We're an odd couple XD

Super strange, sci-fi, metaphysical, pudgy tummy, silly head. That's me in a nut shell.

Hi :) You should consider getting model status on acf. There are tons of resources over in the model section that I think would be helpful.

I guess I'm more vanilla when it comes to pets (dogs and cats are more up my alley) but I know what it feels like to have a zoo in your house! I have too many freaking cats but they're all so awesome and I love them (I'll stop now before I write an essay about each cat).

Is it appropriate to link a photo in this thread? :think: I hope so... here are 2 of my kitties cuddling with my bra :lol:
8vGVf.jpg

Reactions: SoTxBob and MrRodry
Cats are awesome! I just couldn't imagine having one with all the tarantulas! I enjoy other peoples cats now XD I've learned to appreciate petting something furry more.

-Yo!

I am Elly, husband of Miss Meow Mixx and occasional cam model.
I just wanted to make a brief post to introduce myself
and let you know (for what it may count) that you rock inter-stellar popsicles of awesome-sauce
and more! (MUCH more!) :clap:

As my lady has been on MFC for going on 2 years ( :thumbleft: )
and made friends ( and possible some foes ;) )
I figure I should probably dip my toe
into the community she is constantly enveloped in.

It is most probable that I have questions and comments relating to your worlds
but for now this will remain a reserved post.

I would like to send out a huge thank you to those who support each other to no end.

:icescream: :cheers: :salute: :love9: :wave: :character-beavisbutthead:

Cheers,

:h: xoxo elly

Elly said:
-Yo!

I am Elly, husband of Miss Meow Mixx and occasional cam model.
I just wanted to make a brief post to introduce myself
and let you know (for what it may count) that you rock inter-stellar popsicles of awesome-sauce
and more! (MUCH more!) :clap:

As my lady has been on MFC for going on 2 years ( :thumbleft: )
and made friends ( and possible some foes ;) )
I figure I should probably dip my toe
into the community she is constantly enveloped in.

It is most probable that I have questions and comments relating to your worlds
but for now this will remain a reserved post.

I would like to send out a huge thank you to those who support each other to no end.

:icescream: :cheers: :salute: :love9: :wave: :character-beavisbutthead:

Cheers,

:h: xoxo elly
I'm really happy to see you here, love you desperately large amounts! :h: :h: :h:

Reactions: Elly
Heddo Ladies and Gents!

My name is Ivy and I've been an MFC model for about a month and a half! The guys I've met so far have been a blast and this new gig is better than I could have first imagined. I've been lurking about the forums for a few weeks, too shy to post. But, I want to change that! Bear with me as I post around and try to have a good time. If you have any tips, pointers, or just want to drop a line to say hello... Please feel free! I don't bite... unless asked to. :thumbleft:

I am mostly a homebody. I've recently moved to my hometown after running off for 7 years after graduating high school. All of my old school friends have moved on from this small town, so I'm left without any friends in the area. I'm looking forward to building some great friendships on MFC! I'm a make-up artist by trade. I love design, folk music, food, and acting like a silly goober. :dance:

So ya, there is my intro! I guess I should share a photo as well...

UkutE.jpg

Am I allowed to post here as a male? I actually cam as a hobby, definitely not here to perv on hotcamladies. Just haven't seen any male profiles.

slimboi said:
Am I allowed to post here as a male? I actually cam as a hobby, definitely not here to perv on hotcamladies. Just haven't seen any male profiles.

First off, welcome! And sure, you can post here as a male cam model, but you can't access the Models Only thinger. Enjoy your stay. ^.^

Reactions: slimboi
FrankieChemical said:
First off, welcome! And sure, you can post here as a male cam model, but you can't access the Models Only thinger. Enjoy your stay. ^.^

Wow. Talk about sexism. ¬_¬ I'm liable to burn a bra in about 3 microseconds unless someone grants me Models Only access. I AM A MALE MODEL AND MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD.

slimboi said:
FrankieChemical said:

Wow. Talk about sexism. ¬_¬ I'm liable to burn a bra in about 3 microseconds unless someone grants me Models Only access. I AM A MALE MODEL AND MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD.

yPeaC.gif

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Frankie, may I make a new thread in Ask a Model? I don't want to be too obnoxious on my first day, but a search of the forum yields no satisfying results. :think:

slimboi said:
Frankie, may I make a new thread in Ask a Model? I don't want to be too obnoxious on my first day, but a search of the forum yields no satisfying results. :think:

I'm not a mod by any means, just a loud mouth little cunt, but I say go for it. I'm interested to see what you're going to post and won't even bitch if you post something already brought up because you acknowledged the search function.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Hey I'm vee! I've been camming less than a week (I cammed briefly last year!) Been lurking in the forum for about month and decided it was time to post here as you guys gave me the inspiration to cam again! I've just applied for model verification and have a lot of questions for you ladies & gents! I'm also looking forward to sharing random stuff I find funny with you guys! Okay a little about me I'm studying Mental Health nursing and it's a subject that I'm very passionate about. I do fundraising for charities from Cancer Research to Animal charities RSPCA to NSPCC (Child abuse) to Time to change & Rethink both mental health charities. Phewwww I have a partner whos very supportive of my camming life, I like video games, cooking (speciality is authentic chinese cuisine) watching random shizz on youtube & generally laughing my life away :) Also I'm a bit of a nympho & slut in the bedroom which makes camming a natural vocation for me! hehehe Looking forward to making some new friends :-D

Reactions: SoTxBob
Hi there! I'm DevilishAnne or just simply Anne. I've been a cam model for over 10 years, recently moved to MFC. So far i'm really really enjoying the site and its members.. Loving how i can edit the profile in css code and really make it your own. Sadly about a week after i signed up we moved to a new house and i totally lost my web cam.. but have no fear.. i have a brand spanking new one that's 1080 and HD and all that fancy stuff. So i'm super excited. I just had surgery this morning on my ankle so.. once i'm outta the icky boot i can get back to being on cam.. so long as folks don't mind the ace bandage look i am rocking out.

But a little about me.. i'm 31, married, i live in Las Vegas. Got two demon spawn of my own that i am setting loose on the world. I am a gamer. I play Wow, League of Legends among some others. But my fav thing to do is play on New World of Darkness RPG sites. Love Love love it.. its kinda like D&D but set in today's times.. and you can be a vampire.. changeling.. werewolf.. mage... I enjoy changeling and werewolf and I've been a ST and a Admin for a few chat based sites over the year. I also LARP.. Whenever i would tell folks i am a Role player they would always think i meant the sexual naughty nurse or cop role playing thing.

I also ride horses, i have three they live in my backyard.. also have 4 dogs.. 1 very fat cat.. 4 chicks, 2 lizards, and 2 rats.. So yup we have our own zoo. I am a photographer also.. i really enjoy taking pictures its just super fun for me..

I am a foot fetish person's dream, i swear to you i am the bastard child of x-man's beast. I have super monkey toes.. i can pinch people with them.. pick up objects.. i can even interlace them like fingers.. Would love it if someone could make a gif of me interlacing them sometime so i could put it on my profile lol! As i said before I've been doing the caming thing for quiet awhile.. i started on my 20th birthday so i just passed year 11 in march! I have ran/managed two cam studios and know most of the ins and outs of doing it. I do have professional lighting set up(One of the perks of being a photographer) but i'm always looking for ways to tweak and improve it.

Well that's all i have for now.. here are a couple pictures of me and stuff

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 61
  • jumping.jpg
    jumping.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 61
  • smiles.jpg
    smiles.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 61
No, not the only one ^, I thought the same.

Hey, just found out about this forum. It's an awesome idea, Amber. Been on MFC for about 3 or 4 yrs now, met some great people there, and hope to meet more here. Looking forward to being a member here.