AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So I just stumbled upon this board and I've read a few threads and think I might have an interesting story to contribute. I got into a relationship with a model last year, and that relationship ended just recently in pretty crushing fashion.. I don't know if this is the place to tell that story, but I thought maybe i could talk about it here since its not really something I can talk about in real life.

Hey guys!

I'm XMandyXMetalX, or "livefreeforlife" on chaturbate.

I'm really bad at the internet and math. I can't figure out how to upload a friggin picture for my profile so I'll post on here. lol.

I think the following rules: camming, redbull, horror games, horror flicks, french, singing, guitar, yoga, gatorade, metal, the moon, fanboys, thrift stores, wigs, beanies.

eh......mer

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-05-18 at 14.56 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-05-18 at 14.56 #3.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 320
Stirling_Bob said:
I am tmrobertca on MFC. I am almost 66 and retired. I really like intelligent women.
Nice to make your acquaintance Bob. There are are a few of us older gentleman here. It's nice to have a few that remember the pre-cellphone world. And, there are a lot of very smart ladies here.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Welcome, all the new peeps!

Reactions: camstory
Hello everyone :)) I am Ana, 25 from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Caming just on mfc for about 6 months.

It was very nice surprise for me to find this forum, since I was really looking forward to meeting and talking with models on mfc also, anyhow few that come to my room would be terribly often dead quiet. I can partially understand when members act so but of course I do not praise it.....so big thank you Amber for this place from Bosnia!!

CherryAn said:
Hello everyone :)) I am Ana, 25 from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Caming just on mfc for about 6 months.

It was very nice surprise for me to find this forum, since I was really looking forward to meeting and talking with models on mfc also, anyhow few that come to my room would be terribly often dead quiet. I can partially understand when members act so but of course I do not praise it.....so big thank you Amber for this place from Bosnia!!
Hi Ana, it is nice to meet you. I hope to see you at MFC. I will come to your room and talk a lot. :-D

I'm Sith138 I'm internet famous for calling Tito Ortez a fucking scumbag and Rosie O'Donnell called me an "asswipe" on twtter. Other than that I know what i'm talking about 43.6% of the time and I have a tattoo of Paris Hilton. I'm a nice guy and I prefer to sleep outdoors. Love me :h:

Attachments

• 6819_156638782405_541457405_2837112_844890_n.jpg
    6819_156638782405_541457405_2837112_844890_n.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 219
Just wanted to say Hi. My wife is new to camming and we both have found this site to be a great resource for her and starting up her new business venture.

camstory said:
CherryAn said:

Hi Ana, it is nice to meet you. I hope to see you at MFC. I will come to your room and talk a lot. :-D

don't remember mentioning i praise talking a lot also :whistle: anyways nice to meet u too.....welcome anytime :handgestures-salute:

CherryAn said:
camstory said:
CherryAn said:

don't remember mentioning i praise talking a lot also :whistle: anyways nice to meet u too.....welcome anytime :handgestures-salute:
I'm not looking for praise bb :-D

Sith138 said:
I'm Sith138 I'm internet famous for calling Tito Ortez a fucking scumbag and Rosie O'Donnell called me an "asswipe" on twtter. Other than that I know what i'm talking about 43.6% of the time and I have a tattoo of Paris Hilton. I'm a nice guy and I prefer to sleep outdoors. Love me :h:
Sweet intro. Hope you stick around for a while, - might be very interesting. Yeah, I would guess I'm somewhere in the 40-50% range too. Nice to meet ya.

camstory said:
Sith138 said:
Sweet intro. Hope you stick around for a while, - might be very interesting. Yeah, I would guess I'm somewhere in the 40-50% range too. Nice to meet ya.

Nice to meet you too. I hope to spread some of my outlook upon the world.

EtaAqua said:
Hi! I'm Eta. Amber was one of the first girl's rooms on mfc I enjoyed being in. I'm sure I will enjoy being here too.

Hey! I know you! Welcome to the forum. :-D

Hey guys I am Holly. I have been on MFC since October and I have enjoyed every moment. I love Spanks and to see how far I can shove a dick down my throat lol. :hello2:

Fridays_Child said:
Hey guys I am Holly. I have been on MFC since October and I have enjoyed every moment. I love Spanks and to see how far I can shove a dick down my throat lol. :hello2:
Hi Holly :hello2: I have visited your room, And may have even tipped, if not only b/c I had no tokens. I remembered you quite distinctly when I say your name here. And quite a lovely memory it was.

RussianXXtasy said:
i am renata and happy to have some new people to talk to that wont ask me to put a dildo in my ass :)

Hey sexy. I Had so much fun in Miami and it was so nice to meet you. :-D

camstory said:
Fridays_Child said:
Hi Holly :hello2: I have visited your room, And may have even tipped, if not only b/c I had no tokens. I remembered you quite distinctly when I say your name here. And quite a lovely memory it was.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am glad I can bring back lovely memories for you haha :dance:

Hi Everyone, I've been a model on MFC since December '11 and a member previous to that, but have not really cammed much. At a bit of a crossroads right now, and thinking about doing more of it, so decided to finally join ACF. Some of you know, most I dont, but look forward to getting to know you all.

SweetSugarpie said:
Hi Everyone, I've been a model on MFC since December '11 and a member previous to that, but have not really cammed much. At a bit of a crossroads right now, and thinking about doing more of it, so decided to finally join ACF. Some of you know, most I dont, but look forward to getting to know you all.
Hi, glad to meet you :hello2: The link to your MFC profile doesn't seem to work, but I shall copy and paste.

I am Chris, and GingerBond owns my soul.
I cannot believe that I have spent so much money on cam shows in the last two years.
Figuring out what my brain wants has been the most challenging, still unsolved, puzzle of my adulthood.

Hi, I'm Jenna I just started on MFC and I am looking forward to checking out all the forums and the opinions that everyone has. Hopefully I get some helpful tips. I was introduced to the forum by SophiaLocke and I thank her very much.

Greetings and salutations.

My name is Swizzles and I go by a variation of that or "Swizzy" on MFC. I've been a member of MFC for about 2 1/2 years in which time I've accumulated far more reward points than I had ever intended to haha

I've met (virtually) many awesome people on MFC (both models and members). I prefer models who spend more time with clothes on engaging with their guys and gals than models that are constantly naked preparing/engaging in a public show. So much so, I will normally tip a model and request it to not be included in topic. I don't know if that makes me weird but meh!

I don't want to leave a wall of text as my 1st impression so I will leave it there!

Hope to get to know you all

S x

Hi there! I just got model status and figured it was time I introduce myself!
I'm on MFC as Gemmaxoxo and I first started on there over a year ago but then quit coming on for a long time. Anyway, I'm back in full swing and giving that site 110%! heh
Nice to meet you guys. =)