AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I'm 'Daisy' :p Just a nerdy nintendo-obsessed girl.
Hehe, my boyfie helped me with the nickname, he said I look like princess daisy >_<!

New to MFC / camming in general. Once I get a bit more activity going on @ MFC I'll apply for model status on here ♥

But yeah! I'm totally shy [socially], but I'm a handful once I've opened up =o
Um, I'm definitely friendly but if someone says something I don't like, I won't put up with it!
Rudeness gets Banned & sent to the 'doghouse'! hehe

I live for compliments, I love to entertain, I love to make people laugh and smile. That is why I'm here ♥
I'm silly as hell but I can make the boys *and girls ;)* melt!

Reactions: camstory
Hi I'm Bella,

Known on MFC as FrenshKiss (I know it's not the right spelling, just wanted to make people notice it to start a conversation..:D)

I am delighted to see that many ACF members are awesomely cool and hope to learn to get around and be a bit more active.

I like chatting a lot though MFC is almost all the time about the "Get Naked" policy. Speaking of which, thank you to all the threads about newbies, it really is helpful.

Though I've been on MFC from January 2012 i still consider myself a newbie.

I think That was enough for a first supposedly humble talk? :D

Hope to see some of you in my room soon!!

Bisous,
FrenshKiss.

Hi!!!

Forgive me if I've already posted an introduction. I've been an inactive newbie for quite some time, just now getting back into the swing of things. So even if this is a second introduction I hope it's welcomed as warmly as the first would have been.

I'm Mysti, I've been camming off and on for about 2 years now, although not always as a "model". I started blindly after reading a few posts on some random blog sites and chat rooms. I really do love it and to be honest I started doing it for free due to my once closet exhibitionist ways. The site that I started on only recently became a paid site, which I found out after starting on MFC. Since I wasn't raking in the tokens on MFC and since I already had somewhat of a fan base on the other site I decided to hang out there more often lately. But I generally get nothing but skype and other unpaid requests there too.

I'm at a bit of a loss because I know I'm worth more than the 5 bucks an hour that I seem to be making no matter what site I'm on. UGH!

BUT now I'm kicking myself because I knew the second I found the AmberCutie Forums (months ago) that it would be a priceless resource for all my camming needs. Why did I ever go astray? Ultimately I love this website! And I hope I'm able to make some good connections here to help me out with my career goals.

Glad to be back!
XO
~Mysti

Hey! I'm Fiona and I just started at MFC. I was on LiveJasmin for an instant, then realized how much it sucked and decided to try MFC. So far, so good! Hope to get some invaluable wisdom from the other girls here. :)

I'm currently on a wait to be verified as a model, but I figured it may be a good idea to just introduce myself now.

*ahem*

My name is Nancy_Raygun and I've been a model on MFC for 8 months. Hi! :hello2:
I describe myself as being a weirdo, mostly because I'm socially stunted, so I have a hard time, well, being social in any situation. It's something I'm working on. I love camming/entertaining and I feel like it kind of helps me out. I've been learning a lot since I've recently been recently taking being a cam model seriously.

I am here, on ACF, on the suggestion of a friend of mine. I was telling him about my search for model friends and he had suggested that I come here. I looked around some, registered, then looked around some more. To be honest, I'm a little intimidated (I feel like 'that' girl who wants to fit in.) and I also feel like a stalker. (?) I say this because last night, I was sitting in Evvie's room, enjoying the chat. After I left, I logged on to my model account to leave her a message. Nothing creepy, just extending an olive branch. And now I'm here, and from what I've read, she's here too...

Anyway, here's to my continued quest in search of comradeship/camaraderie. Here's a picture of my cat:
jgm7n.jpg

Hello everyone! Im Steff,I'm 24,I'm a model on MFC for a year and I enjoy it every day! In the rest of the time I'm also a full time single mom and very very proud of my little devil daughter! I'm a bit crazy and sometimes silly but I always try to be fun :) I found out about this forum froma twitt that Amber posted,I'm not a big twitter ( or twitterer) I just signed up for that also and I added Amber Cutie to my follow list because I always liked her.I take the time to perv on Mfc almost every day and I always feel like I still have a ton of work to do on my self and a ton of things I can learn from other girls. To be honest I joined this forum because I really loev the way things flow around here and I dont have a lot of model friends outside of MFC, here most girls work in Studious and practice the job without having any fun..And I like having my share of fun..Also I talk a lot,but you all already figured that out. You can ask me anything that strikes your curiosity, I'm a very open person and a very sociable one :D See you all around

MagicGlitter said:
Hi there! I'm Cadence. I've been on MFC for just over a month. Nice to meet all of you. :)
Glad to see you here. I am the model that came in your room and told you about coming here. If you ever need anything, shoot me a pm. I will try to help as much as possible.

Hi folks,

I'm a (relatively) new member of MFC and have been reading ACF thoroughly ever since stumbling onto it. I finally decided to make an ACF account recently (mostly to see the pictures ;)) and figured I should introduce myself before opening my big mouth on some of the threads.

Perhaps I'll have an opportunity to run into some of the models or fellow members over on MFC. And if you see me on there, feel free to PM me whenever (even if it's to rant about some post here).

-MadJohnson

P.S.: Having most of my exposure to Amber be as the moderator here in ACF, I recently had an opportunity to catch a small bit of her doing a rare anal show. Hot stuff (and extra impressive for doing the first few minutes without lube :cool:)!

Reactions: AmberCutie
I'm Bob (no, not amber's fish). My username sucks, was trying to be funny, but tired of it now and too lazy to change it. I'm a pretty normal, nice guy. I don't take many things seriously, so I like to always have fun. Was on MFC years ago and loved amber then, not sure why I left mfc. Came back recently and stumbled across amber again. She is absolutely wonderful. I appreciate models and people online who are enjoyable to chat with. Amber does this better than anyone. I also find - and this is not meant as an insult - that amber is so attractive with her clothes on. Just listening to her and watching her smile are very sexy and you can't help but smile when she's online.

yeahitslarge said:
I'm Bob (no, not amber's fish). My username sucks, was trying to be funny, but tired of it now and too lazy to change it. I'm a pretty normal, nice guy. I don't take many things seriously, so I like to always have fun. Was on MFC years ago and loved amber then, not sure why I left mfc. Came back recently and stumbled across amber again. She is absolutely wonderful. I appreciate models and people online who are enjoyable to chat with. Amber does this better than anyone. I also find - and this is not meant as an insult - that amber is so attractive with her clothes on. Just listening to her and watching her smile are very sexy and you can't help but smile when she's online.
1ZKTJ.gif

Well, I'm not really new, just popping back in after a long break. I couldn't really keep up spending that much money if I'm honest, but I saw this site on my history and I just missed you guys.

I might pop into some rooms for a bit of a chat.

Parsnippy said:
Well, I'm not really new, just popping back in after a long break. I couldn't really keep up spending that much money if I'm honest, but I saw this site on my history and I just missed you guys.
I sort of took a count of my expenditures over the last year and a half, and dam. But I would not have saved that $ and have little to show for it I think. I honestly feel no regret about it at all. What I have gained is well worth what I have spent, IMO. and I guess that's the only one that counts in this one. :-D

Oh, and by the way, :hello2: everyone!

camstory said:
Parsnippy said:
I sort of took a count of my expenditures over the last year and a half, and dam. But I would not have saved that $ and have little to show for it I think. I honestly feel no regret about it at all. What I have gained is well worth what I have spent, IMO. and I guess that's the only one that counts in this one. :-D

Oh, and by the way, :hello2: everyone!

If I was not tipping my money to models, I would just be buying things I did not need. They at least use it for bills.

Welcome newcomers, returning peeps and all. Hope you enjoy it here because honestly it's one of the nicest and least drama filled forums I've ever been on

Hiyo!
I'm Korreline (Korrie).
I just started on MFC, so far it's pretty fun C:
Well, except for the random weirdos. ("HEY BB LEMME SEE U LIK UR OWN ASS" lolwat)

Not sure what else to say, buuut Hi! :D

Korreline said:
Hiyo!
I'm Korreline (Korrie).
I just started on MFC, so far it's pretty fun C:
Well, except for the random weirdos. ("HEY BB LEMME SEE U LIK UR OWN ASS" lolwat)

Not sure what else to say, buuut Hi! :D

LOL never heard that one..!! There's a thread you could post the weird things members tell you ;) just saying :D

By the way.. Haaaa-ee :hello2:

Reactions: 1 person
Hi ya'll I'm Vivienne. And yes I really say ya'll. Even when I'm doing accents. I'm a dork and a geek. Random most times and I babble.
Oh and I am coming back to camming after about 2 years off and finding my way again.
Just wanted to say hi. So Like Hi.
Ok maybe the caffeine has kicked in and I shouldn't be typing in public. Oh well.

Hi! I'm Alice, HardCoreAlice on MFC, and I'm still pretty new to camming. I joined MFC in May and am having a great time! I am super excited to be part of this forum and to have a place where I can connect with other models and members! Thank you AmberCutie!
Oh, and this is me, since I don't have a photo for my profile pic on here (quality isn't great, sorry):

Attachments

• Picture0028.jpg
    Picture0028.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 93
Hi everyone who read this
i'm fafa (nickname i have since i was kid from my friends in Portugal because i was bad at spelling some words in portuguese as i'm living in France and only go there for holydays )
Actually living south of France (city with a big movie festival ...) and menber of MFC for 3 years now.
I found the forum a couple of months ago and i read a lot of topics and decide to join and tell my :twocents-02cents: when i think it may help.
sorry for my poor english but for me it's like the 4th option ..
:handgestures-salute:

Hi, I'm Cadalyn, new to the camming world and this forum, btu already read loads of useful information thanks to all the girls that post up here!
I like making stuff (like music, soft toys, videos) and my favourite hobby is chilling the fuck out. I look forward to meeting (virtually anyway :p) some of you!

Hi everyone! I'm Lauren. I've been making fetish clips on C4S for about 7 months, and signed up for MFC 4 months ago - then took a long hiatus while I figured my life out and spent sometime on another cam site before making my glorious return. I'm back and re-dedicated though. I'm also an extremely sunny person and can grossly optimistic :)

Things you can expect to hear me ramble about: sports (Chicago Bears/Cubs/Bulls), literature, sex workers rights - I have a red umbrella tattooed on my arm and when I get going on a rant it can be hard to derail that train, food, coffee, and Doctor Who.

I'm Summer,

Just a simple country girl.. Got myself a jacked up jeep, Love to spend time on the lake, Only thang that aint country bout me is I perfer Wine over whiskey. If you wanna see what Country girls are made of http://www.myfreecams.com/#BabyGirl4Play Gunpowder and Lead..!

~Summer

dilligaf0 said:
I'm new here, and an admirer of Amber for several months. I try to be polite and funny. "Treat others as you want to be treated".
I'm so glad you're here, Dilli Bar. :D

Reactions: dilligaf0