AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AshaSnow said:
Hi my name is Asha Snow. I'm 12 and what is this?! No no really ahem.

Ummm I've been a cam model on MFC since January 21st...ummm cerulean blue is my favorite color and if I had one wish it would be for candy to not make my tummy upset ever. So yea hi!
*Hug*

AshaSnow said:
Hi my name is Asha Snow.

ASHA! Cat showed you to me. She rocks, you rock, we all rock!

AshaSnow said:
cerulean blue is my favorite color

W00T!

Seems like a good day to quickly say hi here - big change is gonna come in about 8 hours :)

Me? I stumbled onto MFC when a client asked me to help them build a website for her (she was a model). Since then I've met some interesting (AND crazy) people :-D

peace

lol well, i came across this forum a couple of times and thought id hit amber up on mfc to let me in (btw just sent her an email there so i might take a moment to get me activated as model status here)... I am camiliasilf, all my pervs and friends on mfc call me cami... and i have been a model there for like 2 years or something... hell i have lost track of the time... sometimes i am a sassy bitch other tims laid back gushing... but to my loyals i am a good friend as are they to me....

my motto is i am a bitch but i aint your bitch, ;) i just love to have a good time really, even if we are kicked back joking about shit or in the middle of a hard core show.... anyways, yeah here i am... and hopefully i can join right in on the discussion and not miss a beat with yall

muah

cami

camiliasilf said:
I am camiliasilf, all my pervs and friends on mfc call me cami... and i have been a model there for like 2 years or something... hell i have lost track of the time... sometimes i am a sassy bitch other tims laid back gushing... but to my loyals i am a good friend as are they to me....

Hi! Welcome to the best MFC forum around. :)

hi everyone!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Im Chynnadoll18 from the asian homepage :) i love to interact with models and learn from the good ones...
You can call me Vannah or Chynna and NO im not from China.. im from the Philippines...

Am I the only model from the asian homepage here?? Am i even welcome? :pray: :pray: :pray:

one thing is for sure,,, Asian Models should go check out the main page models and learn from them :)

tytyty

thanks for the welcome and hun, asian or no... i dont discrimnate.... i think you are cute as hell :) i cant speak for other models, but i have always wondered about the asian models on mfc... and i believe that we can learn from each other no matter what page we are on

camiliasilf said:
thanks for the welcome and hun, asian or no... i dont discrimnate.... i think you are cute as hell :) i cant speak for other models, but i have always wondered about the asian models on mfc... and i believe that we can learn from each other no matter what page we are on

I had to quote this. Very well said!

AmberCutie said:
camiliasilf said:

I had to quote this. Very well said!

weee..! Thanks.. I didnt expect you guys will say that.. hehe
My pleasure.... :pray: :pray: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank You...

Hi

What to say? 40 something UK male. Came across MFC (not literally... well, yes, literally) a few months ago. Slowly sorting out my favourite models, one of whom is Amber. I don't talk much in rooms but I do tip when I'm there for any length of time. Any comments I make are intended to be amusing or to lighten the atmosphere so don't take anything I say seriously (apart from this intro of course). Actually, it's not that serious, is it?

That will have to do now because I'm bored and I suspect you are too.

I look forward to boring you more later :)

makeumoist said:
Hi

What to say? 40 something UK male. Came across MFC (not literally... well, yes, literally) a few months ago. Slowly sorting out my favourite models, one of whom is Amber. I don't talk much in rooms but I do tip when I'm there for any length of time. Any comments I make are intended to be amusing or to lighten the atmosphere so don't take anything I say seriously (apart from this intro of course). Actually, it's not that serious, is it?

Hey I recognize that username. :) Welcome to the forum!

is thinking its amazing that i can remember almost every premium name, and some basics, that have talked to me at least twice even from two years ago on mfc, but cannot remember to get milk at the grocery store... oh and excited as i am energized and ready to get things done

makeumoist said:
Hi

What? Amusing, light conversation in Ambah's room? NOT ALLOWED MISTER! Get thee gone!

GoddessZoey said:
Hellllloooooo, I'm Zoey. Been lurking around on Amber's forum for a while now but thought it was finally time to say hi :) I've been on MFC since mid June and having a blast. Hope to get to know all of you gorgeous girls!

Woo! Girly it's about time you officially pop your head in here!! Welcome. :)

Hi, I've been here for a week or so. I'm a regular in LadyLuna's room, and frequent Ambercutie and Ashasnow's rooms as well. I'm a 360 gamer, as well as a wow player, on Korialstrasz- Alliance and Hellscream(US) - Horde. Over the last year, I've gotten back into Anime, mostly watching fansubs of series that haven't come out here yet.

nerdguy! Welcome to the forum! *hugs*

*wonders if he feels naked without all the numbers...*

helloo everyone...

i also intruced myself in the model section... but lets do it here as well hehe

i'm a 23 year old girl from holland
student
crazy
hyperactive
happy
smartass
myself...

nice to meet you ;)

From MFC, same handle there. I don't think I'm too well-known around so you likely don't know me. I detest writing introductions about myself so feel free to ask away if you're curious.

AmbrosiaCer said:
From MFC, same handle there. I don't think I'm too well-known around so you likely don't know me. I detest writing introductions about myself so feel free to ask away if you're curious.
Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Please don't answer this question seriously. I'm just being silly.

Mirra said:
Who is your daddy

*sniffles* You are

Mirra said:
and what does he do?

Punish me when I'm wrong.

Mirra said:

No worries! I don't do daddy's little girl play :p

AmbrosiaCer said:

All the questions in AAAA. Answer them. Now.

*hugs* Welcome!

Mirra said:
AmbrosiaCer said:
Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Ha, I am pretty much known (both on MFC and off-cam) for taking things too literally, but even I got that one.

LadyLuna said:

87 topics... o_O Ouch.

*hugs* Welcome!

Thanks!

AmbrosiaCer said:
LadyLuna said:

87 topics... o_O Ouch.

'twas a joke hun

Half the topics are jokes anyway.

OOO- literal minded, so am I! Usually. Unless I'm in this mood. This mood is fun!

AmbrosiaCer said:
LadyLuna said:
'twas a joke hun

Yeah, I knew that. Does this mean you took me too literally on my response?

:headdesk

Yeah :p

Damn the math major in me!