AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I'm RufffRider on MFC.
and i wear a hat :drool:

Hi there,

My name is LeMoNL on MFC, 20 years young student living in The Netherlands :)
Came on MFC two years ago and have been premium for bout a year now i guess.

Besides chillin on MFC I have other interests :p I like to play some games with friends and going out with them is also a thing I do alot.

well thats it,

:dance:

I guess I should say hi, seeing as I bothered to signup and all. Hello. I'm waogo, one of GoddessZoey's regulars. And apparently one of the 85 thousand Mikes on MFC. She thinks I'm weird. No clue why. I only ASKED her to see if a rag smelled like chloroform for me. I mean, that's not weird, right? I mean, I asked. Yeah, ok, I'm weird. Maybe. I'm generally quiet for this reason, you see. Except in a few other rooms where I turn out to be the LEAST weird.

You seem very normal to me. Not sure what that means exactly in the grand scope of things but yeah. Welcome! Make yourself at home. No no no... keep your pants on. Not THAT much at home. We barely know you!

I should probably say "hi", too... Like a lot of you, it was Ambah that got me to "go Premium".

I'm a *VERY* infrequent visitor, but always enjoy myself (both here and on MFC) when I can.

What O. I'm ding dong. I'm from the UK. It's jolly nice to make your acquaintance.

I've been spending too much time on MFC to be frank. Which is how, in a round abouts kinda way, I've found my way here.

If I can ever get back into my account at MFC my name there is Krausened, but that is a different topic. :evil:

I was a longtime user of the various cam sites and had been on MFC a bit but not seriously until a few months ago, and quite frankly it's the only one I visit now. I usually lurked at the other sites but came to love MFC for the same reasons many others have: the number of models, free chat, but mostly for the way the rooms are set up. I never thought I would actually get to know some of the other members and consider them my friends, but that has happened.
Of course, I have seen the other side of MFC, most notably the abysmal customer service :cussing: , site bugs and glitches, and the occasional bad behavior. The fact that I am so concerned about being able to login again and the frustration I have at not being able to chat with my favorite models and friends shows that the good parts are right -- that it is a community.

I have lurked here a bit because it seems to be one of the few places where models and members can talk about MFC and related topics away from the tokens and everything else. I can't say that I have spent a ton of time in the rooms of the models that are here (although maybe :mrgreen: ) but I really enjoy hearing the different opinions that I would otherwise not think of. I finally joined because I was at wits end with MFC Customer Service (and still am -- see the My Fail Cams thread http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1462.

An MFC member* for a couple of years, premium for about 18 months. I came to MFC by way of a site where I was watching reality-tv streams alongside chat with the predominantly female audience. So when that show was over, MFC appealed as a site with female company offering their own brand of reality tv and chat.

I spent 6 months as a basic mostly watching, learning and occasionally contributing to chat. I came to think of that as 'basic-training'. I went premium for model who I felt I obliged to repay for how warmly she responded to me as a basic. Devoted to my prem-maker for a year, I found the rules changed without explanation so I returned to my favourite basic-trainer, a real ban-queen, and reached out to handful of other models who I enjoy chatting with and tipping as a courtesy.

* I may be more explicit in pvt, msg to ask. muah!

Hi all, I am Eva_ChangeN, just call me Eva ;) I like to lurk in other girls rooms and carry general convo. I can appreciate girls of all styles and shapes, as long as she isn't a gold digger (mainly the girls who only speak enough english to beg to tokens/$) I like my junk food, my dogs, and hanging out with my family. All other info can be found on my MFC profile. Personality hold more for me than looks or size, me being an "average" sized tomboy type on most days. Thanks to all the girls who have been great in helping me and other models find our way. I am a firm believer in Karma and definately paying it forward when you can. Hit me up anytime! XOXO-Eva

I have not formally introduced myself...

CEO and owner of Cam Girls Unlimited.

I know some of the models here and some not... Some I like and a few not. :) But I am me.
Anyways... I want to thank AmberCutie for a great forum for models to get together and chat.

Hugs and Kisses, Amber.

I hope to know some of you more and if you have any questions, then send me PM.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm new-ish on MFC.

Hope to get to know you all :-D

Hi. Names Jermajesty or Jeric as im know on MFC. I have been a premium on there for a year now, been reading this site and I find some of the topics quite interesting.

Nice to meet you guys and girls. That is all.

very nice to meet you rhonda and welcome to the forum its the best place ever .... :-D
hope you enjoy every bit of mfc and the forum

Thanks Tasha! Totally stoked I found this forum, I have kinda felt lost considering never done this before and couldn't find anyone to talk to...so WHOODOGGY lol!! I will probably have quite a few questions in near future, but I need to get my ass ready and go to work, lol. :dance:

Hey all, I'm a model. Brand spankin' new to MFC. I've been working on other cam sites for over a year now but have been lurking on MFC just astounded at how much potential there is there. I'm currently creating my profile and plan to start on MFC as soon as it's all set up. Oh yeah, the "PD" in my screen name stands for "Personal Development" lol... I realize it could mean just about *anything* in this context lol.

I am a poor basic loser on MFC, but I try to give basics a good name. Premium soon, I hope, just need to get a job first.
:cry:

Hi. My names LylaAmour, a model here on MFC. A friend recommended I visit this site, I am liking it so far. Heres hoping to meet some of you guys and other models.

XoXo,
Lyla :h:

I guess I should probably do this.... unless I've already done this and I've forgotten about it.....
but I'm Jebbaz. Call me Jebbaz, Jebbuz, Jebz, or Jeremy, but please don't call me Jeebus. I am not Jeebus.
Anyways, I'm awesome.

Mrbarrons here, longtime lurker on MFC and recently here. Figured I would turn my 0 post count to 1 starting in this thread.

Hi Amber and everyone else!

I'm luvbigboobs2 :eek: , and of course, that's what attracted me to Amber. But she's so much more. Anyway I'm a long-time lurker, but new member.

Hi everyone!

Im a model from MFC, and really enjoy doing this. Sad thing is my cam score is down in the 300's :(

Chellebelle said:
Hi everyone!

Im a model from MFC, and really enjoy doing this. Sad thing is my cam score is down in the 300's :(

Send Amber a pm on mfc with your forum username. Plenty of help awaits you in the models only section.

*hugs* Welcome to the group!

Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!! :hello2: I'm HaileyJade. Ive been on MFC since January. I've been lurking around this forum for a while. Hehe. I finally signed up.