AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello,

I'm the fucker( or fucker), and i'm from Portugal.

I just meet amber and decided to register here.

Gonna stick around and reply to some of the nice topics around.

I'm also a kinda of designer, so if anyone need help, i can try to help :) (no promises) xD

kiss's and brofist's to all ;)

Howdy ho neighbors!

My name is Salt, and I dabble heavily in all things geek. Book wise Fantasy and Sci-fi butters my naughty bread. I love comic books, anime, tabletop and videogames. I am a huge fan of the Star-s namely Trek and Wars. I love me some Supernatural but am currently dipping my toes into the murky depths known as Doctor Who.
I love in depth conversation about any of the aforementioned topics in my room, I squee pretty hard when someone has similar interests. Double the fun when I am down to my under-roos.
But, fear not! I am not a one trick pony. I pride myself on a wide array of useless knowledge and outdated pastimes! A veritable Jack of all trades! Come check my amazing awesomeness in your spare time!
Also I enjoy some awesome tuneage....

That is all!

As you were... :handgestures-salute:

Hey there! ^_^ New to this forum but highly active on SW. My name is Alexa Foxx and I am a cam girl on SM. :) Been camming for a little over a year.

Reactions: th3_fuck3r
Sup? I have known of this place for a while, just started reading a bunch the last few days, figured I would make an account. I am a geek (as you can see from my posts already). I am true denizen of the interwebs - Slashdotter, Arsian, 4channer (not lately though... /g/entleman more than a /b/tard), newsgroups and IRC, and lately cam watcher and Speaker to Camgirls (bonus if you get that reference :)

My name here and on MFC is not Borderlands or Eve Online related, it is from the Dan Simmons four novel series The Hyperion Cantos (literary SciFi at it's best. Well, second best, Dan's newer novels Ilium and Olympos are *even better*)

Hello! I just signed up here. I've been a camgirl on Chaturbate for about 8 months, and have been doing other naked things for a few years now! : )

Reactions: LioraVox and Aella
I am Olivia ! (mayhem) Kind of after the black metal band but maybe not haha. I love metal and video games (survival horror and old stuff on sega), computer games (D3, WoW), and of course horror movies (BGrade from the 70s is my favorite genre).

I am new to camming so I am an awkward, not yet comfortable with being fully nude in public chat, rambling mess of a girl who speaks a couple languages and is studying German and Japanese, currently.

I feel even though I just started up, camming that is, that I feel pretty empowered and my self confidence has risen. I hope to learn more through here and of course maybe become friends!

:h:

Reactions: KylieJacobs
:hello2: hiiii im new =)
well newish. lol i signed up as a model in may i believe on mfc but haven't been able to take it seriously due to sh*ty circumstances. But now Ive got the chance to be more consistant and a user pointed me to this site to help me out .. :help: Im a little slow when it comes to learning with computers :woops: lol
Just wanna say Im super thankful that there is such a site! Im excited to meet people and learn now exciting awesome stuff.
Well , bye for now :romance-heartbeating:

Reactions: camstory
Okay, seeing as I made my account like a week ago I should probably get around to introducing myself. :3

Hey there, I'm Cat!! I'm 21 and from the United States. I have been camming for nearly a year now and I love it. I like anime (currently watching Toradora!) and video games - however, I know more about anime and am not too great at games so I spend a lot of time reading about them and watching others play. I own many stuffed animals and I say "hella" too much.

Check out the links in my signature if you want to learn more! Can't wait to begin posting!

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Hey all, I'm Tiana, from the uk. I'm very new to camming, and loving this site.
I was described today as a mature woman with perfect pancakes, so yep, that's me! :-D

Hey guys, I'm Vixxen...I've been on and off camming for a year or so...I am horribly inconsistent as I don't have a steady schedule. I discovered this forum not too long ago and I'm happy to be a part of it!

Hello lovelies! I'm excited to read all your feedback, ideas, rants and raves, and the general good times to be had!

My name (surprise!) is MellyMay.

I've been camming since April 2013 after getting laid off and deciding to go back to school. I modeled for pinup and fetish photos in the past but had been outta the game for about 5 years. I've been enjoying camming and am so pleased at the confidence that has developed since starting. Jeez.....those first few weeks were somewhat of a mindfuck!

I primarily cam on MFC - profiles.myfreecams.com/mellymay
and MGF mygirlfund.com/mellymays

and SM has been a huge fail for me so.....there's that. also mellymay on there.

Nice to meet you all!

Hey!

I got approved a couple weeks ago and I just remembered I should come and introduce myself :)

I'm Lara, and I love getting facials. I tried out phone sex before this, it didn't work out, but I recently decided to try being a camgirl and so far it's going okay :)

In my spare time I like to do normal stuff like watch tv and movies, read science fiction/fantasy, mystery and non-fiction. I'm a super big nerd, I do yoga and I've just started roller derby!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Hi! :)

I'm Krista. I used to cam in the past but not on a formal site like MFC. I do it mainly for fun and I love all the interaction. I've met some great people so far.

I'm a pretty feminine/girly girl; I love makeup and sparkly things, but I'm also kind of a nerd. I love LOTR, Harry Potter and my sexy Xbox.

I'm excited to get to know some great people on here. I've already become quite the fan of a few models who I follow on my Twitter! :) Cya soon!

Oops, I forgot to post here.

My name's PepperoniPiz. People call me Pepp, or Piz (pronounced Pizzzz). I've been around MFC for close to 3 years, lurking in the shadows and making the occasional dirty pun, or 10.

If you see me around, try not to take anything I say too seriously. Unless it's about Kingdom Hearts.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
I'm Writing4Life (Not my real name, just my hobby)

I'm a 30 something year old British male. I'm a MFC Premium who uses the site mostly for talking to the pretty ladies. I like to make friends more and talk then see nudity, but I'm not adverse to a beautiful woman undressing.

I much prefer learning about someone's real life than living the fantasy that some prefer, so I tend to ask questions, and be there to offer support, advice or a friendly ear.

Hopefully, i can be a useful, productive member of this site too.

W4L

Welp, I should probably finally post here!

WR32jeJ.jpg

Here are the facts:
I'm Lilah!
I started camming on MFC in the last couple weeks of August as a way of making extra money for a trip to Europe in September. After I returned, I decided to keep going!
I recently graduated with my degree in Creative Writing & Literary Criticism.
I fancy myself something of a renaissance woman- I sing in a cover band, play piano and guitar, write and perform slam poetry, owned my own photography business for 5 years, memorize digits of pi for fun, and travel as much as humanly possible.
I love oil painting, board games, Jurassic Park, Star Wars, historical fiction, Rubik's cube, and Jenna Marbles.
I ALSO love burlesque, stockings, stilettos, playing dress up, wine, yoga, karaoke, teasing, and chatting about everything under the sun!

I just want to make connections with like minds and have fun in the process. :)

Cheers!​

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Hi Friends!

The name is Chai.
I started camming aside from the obvious reasons because I honestly have this inner sexy goddess who wants to show off but who's also super scared of STI's thanks to high school health class.
Here for the wealth of information but also because since I started 2 weeks ago on MFC, I've been dying to dish on the experience and have cam friends and have been so lonely without a group of likeminded men and women to share with!
My interest include drawing and painting, cosplaying, and vegetating in front of netflix and tumblr.

I'm sure we'll all be really good friends. :3​

Hi :hello2: I'm Sunny,

I have been on MFC for a year now.. MFC is the only place I cam but I have been looking into adding to my "Modeling" income.. My own website, freeones, clips4sale etc. I joined this forum to collect intel :geek:

Hey there! I'm Lanie Love, I've been a camgirl on Streamate for three years and some change. I love it! Recently I started venturing off to other sites for a change of scenery and extra income. I joined CamWithHer.com (which is a world of it's own) and have been doing MyFreeCams for a month now. It's fun so far, but I hope the traffic to my room picks up! Besides camming, I'm a personal trainer, I design clothes, and I have two kitties that I LOVE! I'll see you guys around the forum, don't be shy to talk :)

Lanie Love

Reactions: ILikeUonTop
My name is angerisagift, most people online just call me anger. The name comes from a Rage Against the Machine song called Freedom. There are a couple of breaks in the song where Zach whispers Anger Is A Gift.

I found Amber on MFC and immediately became a fan. Perfect combination of curvy beauty that I love and nerdiness, which I also love.

I work in IT and play guitar and fly planes in my spare time.

I am also a software developer and had some modest success with an app in the Apple iOS App Store.

angerisagift

Reactions: AmberCutie
:hello2: Hi, I'm Lulu! I love animals and gaming. especially Guild Wars 2! I've only been camming for a couple weeks and already leaned a lot from the form. :-D I hope we can be friends!

Hey guys!
I'm Sloanxxx formerly known as Asher Sloan.
I'm a godsgirl and a cam model on MFC, streammate and chaturbate. I mainly use MFC and have been camming full-time on there for a year now. I unfortunately took a little hiatus so I haven't been on for a few months but am now back FULLTIME.
I'm the tattooed Canadian stoner with the hockey game called "what the puck". Stop by and play :)
I became a cam model because I'm a huge exhibitionist and I love getting off infront of people.
You can find me on clips4sale, twitter, facebook and instagram! :dance:

Reactions: LioraVox