AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everyone :)

I used to work on MFC for a week or 2 in August/September, had to quit for a while because of personal reasons, aaaand came back earlier this week! :)
I'm a little bit sad I missed the New Model window back when I started so struggling with the camscore a bit right now, but it is what it is! :-D
I still have a long way to go in terms of improving and finding what works for me, but I hope I can learn a lot here and make some friends who share my job!

(my MFC profile; http://profiles.myfreecams.com/xAmber)

xAmber said:

I used to work on MFC for a week or 2 in August/September, had to quit for a while because of personal reasons, aaaand came back earlier this week! :)
I'm a little bit sad I missed the New Model window back when I started so struggling with the camscore a bit right now, but it is what it is! :-D
I still have a long way to go in terms of improving and finding what works for me, but I hope I can learn a lot here and make some friends who share my job!

I have rated you with 5 stars.
Kisses honey!

Paablerass said:
xAmber said:

I have rated you with 5 stars.
Kisses honey!
Rating and admiring has no effect at all. It does nothing for the model in any way. Pass it on.

Hi! My name is Bunny Bellvue but I go by simply Bunny :) I am still relatively new to the camming world. I started for real to have a full gig going in January but things have been MIGHTY SLOOOOW. So I am just trying to find out what works for me! I fucking love forums, haha, so I am pumped to start poking around here.

Omgoodness, it's only taken me months to do this!

Hi, I'm Foxy Freckles (a name I picked while watching the donut shop scene from Wayne's World). I'm a Texan, but disappointingly enough I don't have too heavy of an accent. I'm a rock and roll photographer, which is why I'm not on consistently. My schedule is always hectic. I also reside in a house with other women who have no idea I cam. So sometimes I have to be a bit sneaky and quiet during cam sessions. It kinda makes it more fun sometimes... hahaha

I'm nerdy as fuck. There's no denying it I enjoy conversing w/people in public chat vs a ton of pvt messages - so if you stop by to chat, chat with me openly. I like to have fun and discuss nerdy stuff and all things rock and roll... and I really enjoy pvt shows :) That's why I do this... I genuinely have a great time on cam. I own and operate two businesses - this is something I do in my spare time to blow off steam.

Anyways, if you want to know anything else, please stop by say hi sometime! I try to post on Twitter when I'll be on.

xoxo - Foxy

Reactions: Maeve and BBellvue
Hi guys! I'm Lucy and I started Camming about a week ago! So go Newbie, go! I can't wait to get to know all you fun loving and weird people. ;) Feel free to check me out on MFC. CharmingLucy! :romance-heartbeating:

Reactions: BBellvue
Oh hi! I'm Scarlet and I'm super new to this camming business! at the moment I'm really enjoying learning all about the world of cam models and members, and I'm getting my feet wet in streamate and chaturbate before I take the plunge and jump onto mfc :p I'm so grateful I found this forum, it's taught me so much already! :)

Hey! I figured I should introduce myself. I'm new to the camming business. I recently started on MFC and so far I have really enjoyed it. I was really nervous at first, but I am happy to say, the members have been super nice and made me feel even more comfortable in my own skin. Lol

Ha Ya'lls, I just found out about this forum which is really cool. I've been camming since Jan 1, 2010. I remember that because it was after midnight and I thought it was a good time to check it out. Don't wait until morning - that's just my motto: Don't wait - just do it and hope for the best. I'm going to tell you I cut 10 years off my age when I started and said I was 34 LOL. I'm about to come clean as a true cougar at 48. Only people here will know it so keep that quiet. I don't game, and think people who actually started with PONG (no shit), can't play WoW very well. I'm sure there's some grandpas on here to prove me wrong - go for it.

I like people, I like sex - why not combine it and make some money at it lol . I appreciate to chance to check out this community. Thanks for making it possible AmberCutie!

RavenXXX

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Hi All!
I'm new too and I guess this is the first topic to start :] I'm from Amsterdam, the Netherlands and I've worked for a dutch camsite before, now I'm over at MFC and it's a lot more fun! and I mean A LOT. I'm currently a student so camming is a part-time thing. Hope to exchange some ideas, tips and good vibes here!

Hello! New here! I'm a member on MFC (under a different name) and I've been on there for over a year now. I spend a lot of time on there and recently signed up on this forum!
I'm not a big fan of the lounges on there, and figured id sign up on here to say hello and maybe become involved with some of the conversation!

Reactions: KyraJune
Hi! I'm Audrey! :hello2: I'm currently on MGF, and am going to start on streamate this monday. :-D I game off and on and when I'm not being too frugal I pay to play WoW occasionally. I'm a pretty big nerd and love to read, and have an unhealthy obsession with Game of Thrones and coffee. I'm excited to talk to everyone!

Hey guys, my name is LaCi and I have been camming both solo and with my boyfriend over on Chaturbate for about 2 months. We've done well for ourselves on the weekends so we are contemplating taking it to the next level. I was excited to find a forum where I could gleam advice from models more experienced than myself. Thanks for having me!

Hey My names Rose, I'm 18, currently living with my parents. I just came back from travelling Thailand and i got addicted I decided to drop out of college doing art to put all my efforts into getting back to Asia! Unfortunately I never thought about how I was going to get the money and jobs aren't easy to find in the uk at the moment (oh yeah forgot to say i'm from the UK. I currently live in London) Which got me to Myfreecams, I joined 2 weeks ago, got some great regulars! sometimes wonder if it's the best thing for my confidence as some guys are quite rude :crybaby: ha but overall its fun spend more time in room now than when I did with a boyfriend haha

Hopefully my parents don't find out before I save enough to rent a place in Thailand but until then I just have to keep the noise down some times so bare with me, drop in and say hi sometime, I love my room to be sociable!! :thumbleft: If you want to find out anything else feel free to come ask me :)

EnglishRose_ said:
Hey My names Rose, I'm 18, currently living with my parents. I just came back from travelling Thailand and i got addicted I decided to drop out of college doing art to put all my efforts into getting back to Asia! Unfortunately I never thought about how I was going to get the money and jobs aren't easy to find in the uk at the moment (oh yeah forgot to say i'm from the UK. I currently live in London) Which got me to Myfreecams, I joined 2 weeks ago, got some great regulars! sometimes wonder if it's the best thing for my confidence as some guys are quite rude :crybaby: ha but overall its fun spend more time in room now than when I did with a boyfriend haha

Hopefully my parents don't find out before I save enough to rent a place in Thailand but until then I just have to keep the noise down some times so bare with me, drop in and say hi sometime, I love my room to be sociable!! :thumbleft: If you want to find out anything else feel free to come ask me :)
Planning to cam from Thailand? May want to reconsider as its illegal there and MFC doesn't allow it.

Reactions: MaggieRider
My name is Illianna. I specialize in fetish videos and have been trying to get into camming the last view years but time restraints see to interfere. Now that I'm in a more stable life situation I am working to really get into it. I am a dom in the cam world, but do play a submissive in some videos.

Facebook.com/xilliannax
Twitter.com/xilliannax
xilliannax.tumblr.com

Hi everyone! I've been lurking these forums for a few weeks, thought I would go ahead and introduce myself! I joined MFC this past New Years... I've had much fun thus far... I'm completely new/shy and very open about what I am comfortable with at the moment... I can't wait for more good times :)

If you're a voyeur looking to see an exhibitionist come say hi :).

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Joyous_Toy

Hiiiiii I'm Natalie! I've been camming since... October?

I'm crazy shy and overwhelmed by this forum considering I'm pretty new.... but I would love to get to know some people and make friends :)

When I'm camming I like good conversation, dancing, and singing really badly.
Outside of that, I'm obsessed with painting, writing, baking, zodiac and tarot card kind of stuff.

I don't know what else to say to introduce myself...?
My twitter is @MissSullivanXox
My profile is NatalieSullivan.tk

Reactions: dahlian
Hey gang, I'm not a model but I'm planning on becoming one soon after I move into a new house. I've been dredging the internet for weeks trying to get informed on camming and I found this site through someone's blog. Let the trolling begin.

Reactions: dahlian
Hi! I am Dahlian, and I've been a camgirl at MFC for only a week now, but I plan on sticking it out even if the going gets tough. I'd love to make friends with some girls and members on here, just drop me a line any time! :) I've been following a lot of you girls on twitter by the way, so if you follow me I'll follow back!

Hello Everyone!
I'm new here, and I've been camming for about a week and a half (officially 15 hours in total now). This website has been totally invaluable in helping me come up with ideas, ways of doing things on cam, and especially emphasizing the need for a schedule. I've decided to be online from 8-11pm, on MFC.
I'm here: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Jade_Gold
So... I'm currently finishing a degree in Creative Writing, and I'm planning on getting into a second degree in Physical Education, which will hopefully move into a Masters, so I can be a physiotherapist :) But I'm open to any job using either (or both) of my degrees.
On the writing side, I write Fantasy. I read mostly anything, but it usually has to have a Fantasy bent for me to be interested (don't know why, I just get bored?) and I've found several!
On the "fitness" side, I have about a million hobbies. I spin poi, staff and I hoop. I go rock climbing (indoors, don't have the equipment). I pole dance (though apparently the guys on MFC aren't interested??). Yep...
I also bake like mad because I love eating tasty food. I watch British Top Gear. I have a boyfriend! lol

Yep... pretty excited to be here. I always seem to have fun on cam, aside from things like this night when it was SUPER slow, and I didn't get any people talking in my room for like a half an hour. I read (aloud) This Week in Science for that time, and no one stopped me, so I logged off :p Haha

Hiii yall! guess i should introduce myself... I'm Kimber Boh :love5:
I've been a cam model on MyFreeCams for over 2 years! My goodness, how time flies when you're having fun.
I'm a Sagittarius, i enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach & frisky women.
I am a total animal lover; I used to foster for the local rescue group until i reached my max capacity.
I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 snakes (2 corn snakes & 2 royal pythons)
and 6 hermit crabs (5 jumbo purple pinchers and 1 small Ecuadorian).
I am quite nerdy, I love reading epic fantasy novels - some may recognize my name from my favorite book series.
I'm obsessed with several tv shows : Supernatural, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, The Vampire Diaries & the Originals (and more!)
I am a level 95 Berserker in EverQuest 2, so if you need powerleveling, hit me up haha

Reactions: BBellvue and Jadie_
hello hello hello, i'm so useless at introductions and forums so bare with me ahaha
i've been on mfc for about a month now and i'm only just getting the hang of it, but i've loved every minute of it so far and i'm gonna start putting a lot more time and effort in to make sure my shows don't come off as half-arsed aha
erm so yeah, drop by if you like.. i'm the mouthy yorkshire bird with tattoos :thumbleft:

Reactions: AshleyDawn69