AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Soooooooo I'm trying to make myself little more known here on the forum, instead of lurking in the shadows like a wiredo! :dance:

So my name is Autumn Atoms. You can find most of my internet work on Clips4Sale. I do plan on making my return to MFC one day soon after my day job slows down. I'm a stoner bursting with personality & lover of all things creative.

When I'm not making videos for my Clips4Sale you can normally find me: Cooking some awesome food for my locals, Making Special Candy for my mary jane loving friends, Playing my PS3, 3DS or some random Iphone game. Doing some random Art Project (Pinterest Will be the death of me), hanging with my adorable bulldog, enjoying the great out doors, or bindge watching tv shows/ listening to my favorite podcast. Kevin Smith is my Hero & some of my favorite art comes out of Gallery 1988. If you listen to Tell Steve Dave or Get up on this or know who Nova Rockafeller is or are just uber awesome, let's beeeee best friends.

I looking forward to getting to know you all cause from what I seen your all pretty awesome. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Hi, forums! I reckon I should introduce myself since I've been posting around a little.

I'm a new cam girl - and I'm very eager to learn the ropes so please forgive my plethora of questions that might, at times, seem rather stupid. I honestly don't know!

In "real" life I've worked in the adult industry for over 10 years as an illustrator of adult artwork for private clients and small in-house game and magazine/zines, and it seemed like a fun and natural progression to get into doing cam work. I'm a photographer, crafter, and all around "maker", and also a pretty nerdy gamer. I have a cat, a betta fish, two snakes (cornsnake and western hognose) and a lovely pet husband of 12 years. Life is quite good. =)

I hope to get to know you all better soon. Thanks for having me!

Reactions: eleveneleven47
Hi, I'm Charlotte... I cam at chaturbate, I have one, soon to be two, cat(s); Gyspy and Travis. I'm getting married in July in Vegas. I'm super stoked about it too. I love karaoke, singing in general, music in general, making and appreciating art, living alcohol and caffeine free (no wait I hate that).

I'm diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and I recently started Lithium. Don't worry, I'm not going to get naked in public--only the privacy of my home ;)

What else--I'm an open book ask me anything

Attachments

• 20150430_061359-1.jpg
    20150430_061359-1.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 164
Reactions: CassieGreywolf
I'm Annabella, but I go by my middle name, which is Rae. I'm 22, from Georgia!
I'm a newbie to camming, honestly. I've tried Chaturbate and MFC, but prefer to use MFC unless I'm doing a couple show with my man friend! I'm an exhibitionist, and have always been fascinated with sex. I am a mommy of a three year old little lady, but I try to keep that as hidden in the business of things. I'm a homebody; I spend a LOT of time browsing the internet at home like a little nerd. I am unemployed as of right now in the "real world", which is why I turned to camming. A mama has to do what a mama has to do! I am also a student in college, so I'm doing the best I can with what I have.

I also hula hoop! That's about the only talent I have, hehe.

Reactions: CassieGreywolf
Hey I'm Ruby :)

I've been camming about 3 weeks now & love it!

Outside of camworld, I enjoy going to the gym. I go religiously 5 times a week. 2 boxing classes and 3 weightlifting sessions. I absolutely love it!
Weekends are spent with my boyfriend, we eat good food and spend quality time together. He's my best friend in the wholeeeeee world.
I live in Australia at the moment, we're 'travelling' but currently in one location. We've settled in well down under but miss home.

Annnnd that's me. :)

Hi wonderful Amberland people!

Thought I'd come out of the shadows and introduce myself. I'm Katie and I'm from England. I've actually been camming for 4 years now as well as niche fetish modelling and producing clips. I'm a die-hard Adultwork girl but I just recently decided to give MFC a shot - Last night was my 3rd night :D

I don't have a regular schedule as yet but will probably be found hanging out after I'm done with my normal camming times on AW which will probably be about 3am GMT for an hour or so. I'm currently working on some ideas for my room and look forward to 'meeting' you all and having some fun :)

:dance: Hi to everyone my name is Lola Mendez and I cam on chaturbate as SoSweetHoney
I am camming from some month and I love it!
I am a Latin girl from Dominican Repubblic , I am 19 years old!
I am not good to talk of my self so if you want to know me better just meet me in my sweet room http://www.chaturbate.com/sosweethoney/

I hope to learn a lot and make a lot of new friends here

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Feel the fire where she walks
Lola Mendez so beautiful...

Er, I mean...

Hi folks, I am Jereru, ASexyLion, Lion... as you wish. Girls can call me Sexy :p

I hope you all forgive my poor English. And my bad jokes. And my... oh, nevermind, we're supposed to be pervy here, ain't we?

hello everyone! i'm finsel :) i live in oregon in my big pink room with my hound dog stella and i make music and jerk off for a living. i've been on MFC off and on for a lil while, but i have only started getting the hang of things/broadcasting semi-regularly within the last three months. i have made so many nice friends just by being naked and i can't imagine my life without such a cool outlet for my exhibitionism. looking forward to getting to know alla you buddies :h:

Hello beautiful, gorgeous cam ladies!

I've been in Live Stream and took a break due to traveling abroad and not have high speed internet. I am back in the States and considering Chaturbate. Will update soon.

Muah!

Hello everyone!! :hello2:

I'm Ren! So happy to finally introduce myself:) I have been on MFC for about a month. Still finding my groove with this whole crazy new world, but I am having so much fun in the process! I am 25 and loving being single! I hate being stagnant, so I try to switch things up to keep life interesting. I'm in nursing school and will graduate with my associate RN degree in December (whoop whoop), I plan to go back as soon as possible to get my BSN (bachelors in science and nursing) and then hopefully, if I'm not too burnt out, will go on to become a nurse practitioner! I am a busy lady, but love fitting camming in whenever I can. You can always send me MFC mail if you have any questions or special requests and I will do my best to figure something special out for you! Over the next month I am working to earn money for a road trip I'll be taking in June, it is my last hurrah before graduation! Have a great weekend everyone!

um1HjwV.jpg

Reactions: eyeteach
Hello all,

I'm a programmer and developer and I like to build cool new things. Glad to see this forum is doing so well and glad to be part of it! :)

K_Luxxe here, prefer Kylie. I'm new to MFC (exploring it, not modeling YET) and new to ACF. I have thought about modeling for a LONG time. Several friends in Las Vegas did and did it well. Recent girlfriend of mine got the gall to give it a try last month, she's given me courage to finally take the plunge. :) I am moving across a few states this summer end of July, beginning of August before school starts, so due to home circumstances I can't get started with camming until after the move. Until then, I'm here to learn and soak up all the glorious support you fabulous ladies seem to give each other here. I hope to be as active as possible and input where I can. Thanks for reading and have a fantastic freakin' Monday. :-D

Reactions: Magnolia
Hellooo! Cherry here :) English girl, 24 but I always get told I look younger, been thinking about camming for a little while... I'm currently a premium member on MCF but if I get the courage I'm gonna apply to be a model and then I guess I'll be able to get verified and see the models only stuff on here - but until then I've been snooping around the public forums so I thought I'd actually make an account and introduce myself at least a little instead of being a total lurker :p Ummm... I'm kind of shy... I like cats and video games and pretty pink things... and I'm terrible at intros so I'll see you around elsewhere on the forum!

Hi everyone! I'm NerdieBirdie!

I've been lurking here for the last year ever since I started on MFC (May 2014.) I don't know what took me so long to make an account because I am one of those crazy Redditors, but hey, here I finally am!

I'm a tattooed, stoner who recently graduated from college so now I get to spend EVEN MORE TIME ON MFC. Muhahahahahha.

I hope to make many new friends and to any premiums creepin', be sure to swing by my room sometime if you enjoy rockabilly, learning weird facts, or like hearing the soothing sounds of the train that goes by every ten minutes. ;)

Hello everyone! My name is Eden and I am a new came model on MFC.

I'm a super nerd who enjoys adorable things and horror games.

I am really excited to be here on ACF and I would love, love, LOVE to make a bunch of cam friends.

I'm also super excited to learn new things and to help others as well. Let's all be friends!! :D:h:

Greetings -
You can call me Sam, although, as you can see from my name, I'm obviously not. I joined up due to the Twitter hype on the new design.
The place looks good, although I have no past to compare it to.
I am in my mid thirties and currently live on the underside of America's penis.
I'll probably lurk around and this may be the last you ever hear from me.
Farewell.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Hello all! :hi:
I am Winny better known as "aspoiledbrat" I have been camming for 4 years but only recently feel like I've found my niche within camming and life in general. I am a Chicago girl in to all things comedy, art, science and animals. I have an abundance of personality and very few friends (please be my friend!) Also, my boobs are pretty cool... if that's your thing.

I have no actual idea why I didn't come here sooner!

Hey guys! I feel like I should have introduced myself awhile ago. Oops. Anyway, I'm a new MFC girl. I've been thinking about it for a couple years, but just got the confidence to do it a couple weeks ago. It's fun but intimidating. Nice to meet you all!

Hey, everyone!
I'm Tia, 24, Germany.
I'm a crossdresser and so far I have only performed on Chaturbate, in the transsexual section.
Everyone was actually surprisingly kind to me the first time I performed so I decided to stay. :D
I have not performed very often yet because I do not feel very secure about myself yet so I thought it would be a good idea to join this forum to learn some stuff from the pros. :D