AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ah, I never thought to introduce myself! >w< I'm Rae and I'm fairly new to camming (only a month into it) and only use Chaturbate for live shows.
Ahhh, I like cartoons, food, naps, candy, and animals! I'm somewhat awkward and a tad bit ditsy, but I'm super nice and love having fun~ When it comes to camming I mostly just enjoy spank shows and a little twerking if I'm feeling especially brave.

Hi!!
I'm Blath, a small British girl with silly hair who reads too much. I'm a born-again camgirl. That is to say, I'm not a newb, but it's been so long that it feels like I'm starting all over again haha, so I thought this time I'd do it properly and get involved in the community! Hello ACF :)

Reactions: ConnerJay
Hi!! I am Rhea and I joined CB last month!! Excited to be camming!!
Am skinny girl with bigg boobs for my body and still an anal virgin.. lol..

From India, and I haven't seen anyone from there here yet!!

I like to dance,sing,cook and of course dressing up and shopping.
Traveling and trying new kinds of food is something I am crazy about..

I love troubling my boyfriend.. :D :D
Moreover, I talk a lott.

Hello ACF!!!

PS: got everything spell corrected before I type. Maybe my typing is fine, but i really suck at conversing in English..eww

Reactions: CherryChu
Hi there! I'm Bebop, 28. preggo camgirl >^.^< I have no idea why, but I like camming when I'm pregnant :/ This is my second go with that LOL
Other than that, I love sewing and spinning yarn (yeah weird). I love playing video games, cooking, gardening, and eating. I really love that I finally found this forum! I'm an on and off camgirl, but I could never find a forum like this! >^.^<

I am Joe, been lurking around for awhile and never really gotten around to posting much and introductions. Just wanted to say Hiya to Everyone!

Hey all!! My name is Kylie and I cammed about a year ago then life took over and im back to the camming world again!! Woot woot!!

Reactions: eyeteach
Hello all, I'm Kenneth and I'm a semi-regular Chaturbate model. I'm mostly into it for the excitement of voyeurism and meeting new people - not the money. Tips that I get go right to my favorite models :kiss:

I'm always down to chat about music, literature, and life in general so don't be a stranger!

Heya, Im Melody,
Ive been camming a few weeks now, so im still fresh! Im trying to save up money to open my own tattoo studio with my boyfriend next year!

I enjoy camming and chatting to people, its much easier for me than a 9-5 job dealing with the public, due to anxiety , this job is perfect... it isnt so bad when there i a computer monitor in the way xD!

Im on MFC, i was on streamate but they ripped me off big time... On AW too :D

Always up for a laugh and a chat :D xxx

Hello everyone my name is Trenton, I used to be a cam model and it went really well. Now I am getting back into it and I don't necessarily have a preferred site, but right now I am on CB. I am looking for a partner this time because I know it will benefit me, you, and anyone watching :D. I am smiley person who loves to make other people laugh and smile. I like the beach, video games, and movies.... CANT HAVE ENOUGH MOVIESSSSS!!!!!!! sorry I don't have an avatar but I am having an issue with ACF loading one so I just put a photo in the post.

Attachments

• 20150724_170420_resized_1.jpg
    20150724_170420_resized_1.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 5
Hiya! I'm Ruby and I'm new to MFC and ACF. Though i've been lurking on here as a guest for a few months trying to do all the research to be the best Cam Model I can be. I'm a mocha addict and enjoy Friends (the show. I don't have real ones), Cosplaying, and anything Harley Quinn or Doctor Who. Lovely to meet everyone! :h:

Hello Everyone!

I'm obviously new because I'm posting here :) Just wanted to say hi. I'm a cam model hopeful lol... I'm still doing research and lurking on the forums here. I've already starting buying equipment but I'm still stuck on the major questions in my mind like "Will this affect my future career?" and "What do I want to do for a career?" So I'll just be floating around this forum for a while until I decide... nice to meet everyone :)

Howdy folks!

I've been a prem on MFC for just over a year now, but resisted ACF because I figured it would eat up all of my time.

I still think that, but now I'm looking for things to do just that, so it's perfect!

Maybe I've already been in your room, if there's a wiseass putting bizarre Fun Facts in chat, or inventing MFC Slogans that are definitely not endorsed by the company.

See y'all soon!

Thought I'd put this in here, since I see so many models not using links here.

Too many times I've seen models say they don't have followers or don't have much traffic in their rooms and clip stores. Signature coding I admit can be daunting, but If you go into personal details you can easily plug in your links to camsites, stores and social sites for everyone to easily click. :h:

POkiMk0.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Thought I'd put this in here, since I see so many models not using links here.

Too many times I've seen models say they don't have followers or don't have much traffic in their rooms and clip stores. Signature coding I admit can be daunting, but If you go into personal details you can easily plug in your links to camsites, stores and social sites for everyone to easily click. :h:
Thank you, Ann!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I'm Annie-May (MFC AnimeAnnie) and I'm new to camming, though not new to the adult-industry. I am super excited to get started but I am into building a community and a following, and doing this long-term, so I've been doing butt-loads of research to ensure I am off to a good start. I was so happy to discover this forum, as even though I am not a verified model, it's been extremely helpful, and I'm truly appreciative. :) I look forward to getting to know the friendly folks here and helping others where I can.

xo

Hello! My name is Simmy Dae and I just joined MFC mid July. So far it's been really fun but I know I'm still too new to have much traffic in my room. I'm super interested in literature and philosophy, I love psychology and sexuality. I consider myself a spiritual person and work to apply compassion in every aspect of my life. I'm completely new to the industry and would love to make some friends as I am unsure how to connect with you all! I'm sure this will be a great platform. I go to school full time and write. I am a certified astrologer but don't have a business set up- just a blog for now. I have a dog and two cats and plan on getting goats when I can afford to move into my own house. I also really want a pet toad! Anyway- hope you're all having a fantastic time no matter when you're reading this!
Much love and light-
Simmy

Hello all! I am a new cam model on MFC. I have been a swinger for a long time and love to show off. Visit my MFC profile and say hi! I will be on at nights and weekends for now. I also need to figure out how to add things to my MFC profile so any help will be greatly appreciated.