AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey ladies and gents!
I am Sci, I am from the UK and 24 years old. Started camming about 2 weeks ago on chaturbate and been having lots of fun with it, however a mega amateur! Been on this forum a few times just for general advice (so i know i am not the only cam guy or bloke on here! :haha:), finally thought it was time to sign up and join the community! Kind of wish I found this place before I started though, been a big help so far!
In advance, please excuse my terrible forum etiquette, I am dreadful at this! :happy:

Sci x

Last edited:
Howdy folks, I'm also a total n00b but have been lurking here a while. Looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know my way around! I'm from the UK too and am new to this camming malarkey. I just went fully verified on Chaturbate and am slowly getting into it! Cheers x

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

I'm Ali! I've just started camming, and I joined this site to hopefully get some help with my profile!

Hello, I'm here to read tips and strategies for new models, hoping to get into the craft after a few disastrous attempts.

hello i am lena and i ve been a camgirl on myfreecams for almost 4 years , recently i quit my studies for this year but i will be back next year and i found out that i have plenty time so why not join amber's community!? so , here i am hoping to learn new things from people's experience!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
i am wildponies been on mfc a couple of years this is an interesting place but I still enjoy meeting strippers live at a club I admire them all

Hai :3 I am Serina_ from Myfreecams.com! more info soon ^__^ still figuring this out hehe this Forum is fabulous xox

I'm Luna Mae, I was on MFC as Fairy_xo for a few months last year and after a smal,l unexpected hiatus, I made a new profile for a fresh start. ^-^

I am Sara and I'll be starting my own webcam next week. I'll be working on Chaturbate. My main question is how do I get followers right off the bat and stay on the top page? Please help, I want to be good at this just don't know how to get the initial customers.

Hi guys & gals :hi: What can i say...err.... I'm from the UK & I've been a cam girl on AW since 2010. I'm on a couple of other forums but loved the friendly feel of this one so had to join up!

Feel free to ask questions or seek advice if you need it, I'll always help in anyway that i can.......with anything ;)

Good Day Dolls & Dudes I am EmpressK or PrincessK (depending on what site I am).
I am primarily a Femdom and super tease. I have been doing indy cam session's on and off for the past few years. Finally decided to sign up with a few sites this year. So far so good. I am random love to dances, game and Halloween (any reason for me to make a costume is good in my book). I love invigorating pinups and usually unorthodox style/topics...
Hmm that is all for now:)
I know I will meet some great people here!

Hi guys & gals :hi: What can i say...err.... I'm from the UK & I've been a cam girl on AW since 2010. I'm on a couple of other forums but loved the friendly feel of this one so had to join up!

Feel free to ask questions or seek advice if you need it, I'll always help in anyway that i can.......with anything ;)

By the way feel free to follow me on Twitter!

Hey guys :)
I'm Skylar and I'm quite new to camming altogether. Initially it was something I got into just to make money but it's become something I really love and look forward to doing now. I admit I've been lurking on the forum for a while reading and learning from u guys, was a bit hesistant to post for idk what reason lol. Anyway I'm excited to hopefully get to know some of you and contribute where I can :inlove:

I'm Naomi :) I absolutely love to watch cam girls but I can't say I've found one I enjoy watching more than Amber :p

I game... I love to play WoW among many other video games... I also think Amber is awesome and think more models should have the most wonderful attitude that she does. We gotta keep supporting wonderful hot girls like Amber because there are very few of them in this world. We're lucky she shares so much with us!
Hello Naomi,
what is it that you like so much about Amber? My preferences may be different, that's why I am curious. Thanks for your time...

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie

I'm from Minnesota, retired. Been a fan of MFC for about 10 years now. Saw the site and decided to join and check it out.

I am Jazlyn a southern belle often accused of looking to innocent to be this dirty. I love my dresses and heels and my god given southern curves, i'm more then a handful boys.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tomtom197

I'm a camgirl on myfreecams my username is Vi013t and I'm just trying to make some friends because even after 2 years of camming I still feel like I don't have too many consistent friends.

Hi, all! =^^=
I've been building an internet presence on Twitter and MGF since Christmas, and have gotten a decent following, but after attempting to cam independently I realized I just don't have the time right now with everything else in my life! I just got approved for MFC and AW, and am waiting to start broadcasting until I have a relatively free schedule for a few days straight (while in university and rehearsals? HA!)
I've been doing quite a bit of research, and was so pleased to stumble upon this site. I didn't know if I wanted to make a profile, but now I'm excited to really dive in and learn all I can! Thanks for all the help so far--especially Amber! :h:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Hello Naomi,
what is it that you like so much about Amber? My preferences may be different, that's why I am curious. Thanks for your time...
Naomi has not really been around in a long while but way to start off with a great impression on me and the rest of ACF. :pigeon:

Naomi has not really been around in a long while but way to start off with a great impression on me and the rest of ACF. :pigeon:

He was only replying to a 6 year old post. That's still timely, right? :p:haha::rofl::giggle:

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69