AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I'm Nebraska. New to camming and just started on chaturbate a few weeks ago. Trying to meet experienced cam models and learn how to be a better cam model.

Hey guys im kenzi!!!! i have been a cam model for 2 weeks and i love it so far. I just signed up for this site and i am a bit confused. Could anyone help me out? I am unsure how to become a verified model. What i have to do. Putting in the time isnt a problem and i love to learn. If anyone wants to help let me know!!! Your time is appreciated!!! Thanks ladies!

Hey I'm having payout issues wth Chaturbate that have been going on now for 45 days. It's becoming a bit annoying as they send me in loops

I cammed originally on May23rd and made close to 10k in tokens. I cashed them out but did not see a payout which would have been a direct deposit to my bank. I followed up with Chaturbate on April 10th of 2016 with a screenshot of my token payout totalling $494.30. The ticket number is Case #: 1250901.

They claimed that their was an issue with the Direct Deposit so I gave them my Bank Info once again.

They opened up a new ticket Case #: 1261325 for the same issue.

Again the direct deposit failed. They then asked to do a Paxum or Payoneer payout. I did create a Paxum account though I asked them to simply mail me the check. They asked for me to verify my identity once again so I did and took a picture with my ID, todays date written on a piece of paper held up to my face.

They said a manual check would be issued. Though within a few hours I received another notification that the direct deposit failed once again. Why would they attempt to do a direct deposit if they said they would mail out a check.

I followed up again today and now have yet another Case #: 1270502.

Like I'd love to go on cam again but I'm beginning to think you guys are running me in circles and that this is all a scam?

I really wish someone would call me from Chaturbate to clear this up.

ZiggyZigg

Hi, I'm BriannaBellax, a Model on MFC, been on/off for 13 months (Made a new account with them in February).
I'm 19 years old, Canadian, I love camming, it's awesome!, coffee & smoke in the morning are a necessity for me, you can also find me on ManyVids (Started in April): https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/597770/BriannaBellax/ -- Along with my Twitter: https://twitter.com/BriannaBellamfc

I will be active through out my camming experience as I have a few questions & need advice regarding MFC.
Would love to interact with other fellow Models of MFC, & join in on discussions in here! :)

Hello, guys and gals I have modeled in the past and just ran into this forum so I figured I'd check it out! Hope there isn't anyone out there that bites!!!! :h:

Love Denise!

Hey, I'm Brittany :)

I've been on MFC for a few months, I'm really enjoying it! :)

I'm pretty much interested in everything to do with sex, I'm quite exhibitionist and I love being able to meet new people, share my passions and have good conversations.
Hey Welcome, I am doing the same I love MFC seriously. Passions? As in?

Hey! I'm ThickPrincess, or Ruth. I've been caming since September, but I still feel like a complete noob half the time. I'm a sassy bbw gamer, and I've lurked this forum for months, it;s been *ridiculously* helpful. So I decided to finally join! Nice to meet all of you! :D

Hi everyone, I'm Athena/AAthenax and I'm a model on MFC. I started camming in December 2015, but have only really been doing it on and off every week or so. I'm really looking to get more organised with my camming and be more regular, and decided to join up here to get some advice and meet some other camgirls/make some friends :D

Hey everyone! I go by LiliannaStarr (Bisexual, 23 yo), I've been camming on MFC for less than a week, still trying to figure everything out :) making an account on Chaturbate as well. Loving the advice and I'm hoping to become successful in camming. Also looking forward into talking to other models as well :kiss:

Hi,
I'm Jade. I'm a new boob who tries to make stupid jokes. The idea of being a cam girl first crossed my mind when I received my first loan statement from school and I realized how absolutely screwed I was. Plus I want more friends and I love the attention. I'm also very blunt. Woop there it is?

Hello! I'm Dabby. I've been a full time camgirl since 2012. My main sites currently are MFC, CB, and MV. I'm hoping to find good conversation and new friends here :)
Thanks for sharing. So cool. I dont know much about CB but I am considering it. SM has been giving me major cam drag problems since they "updated" to SM Broadcast instead of their old Beta streams. Has anyone else had this problem? I spent a lot of time on SM and now that it may pay off I cant stream. With MFC I did well for a while but the cam score thing is tricky. Still finding that rhythm. V