AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi im Rammy ive just joined this site and im interested to see whats it all about

Hello!

Just introducing myself. I'm Charlie and I'm new to camming. I've broadcasted on MFC about 6 times, just lost my new model status :( I love these forums! Such a wealth of info. Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hi! I made this account because I'm considering getting into camming, and wanted to find out everything I can first lol. So if you could give me any tips or tricks, or point me in the direction of helpful threads I'll be your bestest friend for ever lol ^-^

Hello There :)

I'm Diane, a mature 40's woman with still a sexy body,
I'm starting cam as fetish lady, non full nude model as my character is a strict Mistress in her Boudoir (not donjeon style),
I'll be on chaturbate, and maybe MFC when I'll feel ready to deal with camscore and when I feel my shows are really good enaugh.
I like a lot the community thing on both site, I prefer chaturbate because I can do my custom bots to give to my room unique theme, tools and games.

I'm in a niche with fetishes like nylon/pantyhose, heels, feet, smoking, and more hard game like cbt, cei, joi.
I'll do fetish tease, I'll give instruction to subs and perform fetish show like CBT or feet show.
I'm in BDSM for almost 20 years and I have been a virtual Mistress in the past (chat, phone and mail), cam is just the next step for me.

Also I'm actually talking with my boyfriend to cam together as couple and also him alone, would be on chaturbate of course.
As couple we will do Dominant/sub kinky show with switch beetwen us as we do both side.
It will be super explicit, full nude and sexual act, but "soft" in BDSM style because we won't do hard games with heavy impact or needles or any blood games on cam.
As male solo performer we are actually looking for a niche for him, not in fetish, we have plenty of ideas to choose but we want to focus first on the launch of my room then the couple room.

Obviously I'm here to know more about caming, reading and asking, so see you soon in thread ;)

Good luck to everybody with business :)

Hi all! I'm May, a twenty-three year old college girl. I've been thinking about camming for about a year now, and I've finally decided to take the leap! Still doing a lot of my homework and have a lot of work ahead of me before I become a model, but I'm so excited to learn from all of you!

Hi everyone!
I'm pretty new to the whole camming thing. I signed up with Chaturbate kinda on a whim to check it out but it turns out I like doing it. I have a very time consuming day job so I only broadcast a few times a week but so far I find it fun. I've read the camgirls wiki page and several threads from this forum and stripperweb and found them incredibly helpful. There is still a lot that I don't understand about how things work and how to do things safely/confidentially so I'm trying to take it slow.

Hey guys and girls :)

My name is Jemma and I'm back camming now :) done it a bit last year!

So I just came from my first proper broadcast on mfc and can't help but feel I was super unorganized! :O

Would Really appreciate some friends in this fast paced industry.. Someone for friendship, support and advice!

Jemma

Hey guys! new cammer here, just coming to check the site out to find useful resources. Thank you for allowing me to join the community

Hey, my name is Rowan. I'm new to camming, and new to this forum. I really hope I can learn many things to aid in my success. I'm not sure what else to write? I think I'd like to start out on Chaturbate or MyFreeCams. I'm seeking information and friendship!

I'm Amy **waves**
Cancer patient trying to pay a few bills down and i just so happen to have jibbly bits that people will pay money to see!

Hey, I'm Vapor41 on myfreecams, and occasionally CB. Small obsession with mac n cheese, large obsession with cartoons like steven universe and batman. I love to play ukulele and hate tuesdays lol.

I'm Issa. Going on three years with Streamate and indy. Gonna take the plunge to MFC in the next few months. I have three big dogs, but you'd think there were twelve if you saw the hair I vacuum everyday.

Reactions: EllaGray
I am Rachel, a 5 1/2 year Phone Sex Vixen! I am excited about something new; new people, new fantasies and new FUN. There is a lot to know and this place is perfect for learning the in's and out's.