AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everyone. My name is Cat. I'm new to this craft. I've been studying the forum and a few sites (streammate and chaturbate) for a couple of weeks, trying to get a feel, learn the ropes, learn the rules, and learn how to be a cam girl. Or, try. I applaud you all so. This is no easy task! But I'm doing my research before I travel too far out of my comfort zone. Everyday I come onto the forum and read different threads and you gals and guys are so charming and supportive of each other.

If you have any advice for me, or can lend an ear and hear me out let me know!

- Penny Century (Cat)

Hi I'm Paityn! I just turned 18 yesterday and I'm waiting for my ID to be renewed so I can get verified on chaturbate. I've been browsing these forums for a while now and there's so much great info!!! I can't wait to start camming and join the model only section :)

Hullo.
I am Chippai, ChippaiChan on MFC and ChippaiChibi on twitter.~ (follow me heheh)
Chippai is a play on words of Chiisai and Oppai, meaning small boobs. (I am small all over.)
I just recently turned 20 and have been camming for a few months. I'm a semi-nude model.
So far I love everyone I've met and befriended and am excited to make more friends.
I like anime, movies, plants, animals, some gaming here and there and nice/funny people.

I'm currently trying to save to move to Australia. ♥

my name is LilithRoseX I am a new model on MFC still getting the hang of things, and trying to get myself motivated to get on camera every night after 8hrs at my office job! I still haven't figured out how to make good money...but it does amuse me and keep me busy!!!

Howdy all! I'm Roxanna Crinis, seasoned camgirl of 5 years from the state of Texas. I focus on indie camming via Skype and LCMS, but also currently stream on Naked, Streamate, MyGirlFund, and Chaturbate. I've gotten paid gigs to promote other stream sites, such as OnWebCam. I've been a top model on ExtraLunchMoney and ManyVids and just joined iWantClips and YouKandy. I'm currently a staff writer on Ocamgirl, a helpful place for new camgirls, and an adult entertainment reporter for a French website. I am under a sponsorship from the website TooTimid, a place for adult toy shopping & discussion, with their fun line of Pink B.O.B. toys. I review toys via my vlog on YouTube, and keep up with fans on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Hope to talk to y'all soon!

I'm Rahq Zee, and I just started camming on Chaturbate. I signed up for MFC and Streamate but haven't actually cammed on them yet...just doing my first show tonight on Chaturbate, actually!

Hi Guys! New here and new to the cam world. Been at it a month or so now, and making progress. I've read some posts on this site and gained much needed insight. Thanks for the great resource!

Hi all!

I'm Roger Weekly and I show my bits on southern-gents.com and wave them about on chaturbate.

I know this place is mainly for cam girls but, when I'm not performing, I am an enthusiastic watcher! (I love FrankyWaffles!!!)

Hello everybody, I am new right here, I have an studio in Colombia, I am a bit new but I have some knowledge, if you need something please don't hesitate to write me.

Hello all! My name is Kate Van de Kamp and I have been camming for a few years now!
I have been with MFC for about 6 months and it is by far my FAV! :p:h:
I am also a mama and I have a private rescue group in my home for bunnies

I think it is so wonderful of Amber to provide an opportunity for us all to exist as a community here together!
:smuggrin::smuggrin:

Hi! I'm new too. What is ddlg? I just got my camera off amazon today. I only spent $20 (it is hd) but I can't afford to invest more yet.
Ddlg is Daddy Dom little girl. It's a derivative of a Dom/Sub relationship focusing less on sadomasochism and more on training, guidance, and the freedom of being a "little" (someone who is ultimately 100% vulnerable and akin to innocence) as well as satisfaction a caregiver (Daddy/Dom/Master) gets out of his little achieving goals he sets.

Hello! I am a new cam girl on MFC. I'm waiting a bit to broadcast as I am still learning the ropes and want my first cam day to go great, I hope to meet other cam girls that I can socialize with and we can help each other out! :h:

Hey everyone! I'm Riley, and I just started camming a week or so ago. It's been an interesting experience thus far - bit of good, bit of bad - but overall I think I'm getting the hang of it and doing pretty well. :)

Hoping to make some friends who do the same thing as me, share experiences and support and all that good stuff. Nice to be here!

Hi there, I'm Crystal and I've been interested in camming for awhile now. I'm excited to get more into this now and i'm so happy I found these forums because they're really helpful and great to read.

Hey ya'll, I may have done this before, but a long time ago so let me do it again. My name is Simone, (or EllaGray in camland) and I'm a Streamate camgirl and aspiring MFC cammer. By that I mean, that I hope to be able to call MFC my cam home in the future. Been camming for about 2.5yrs now.

I'm a performance artist, pole dancer and full time camgirl hoping to combine all my passions into big things.

Hi, my name is Owen and I am from Australia I am interested (though a little apprehensive) in possibly trying out cam shows as I could use the money and it may help my self confidence in general. I am wondering how difficult it is for men to gain a small audience?

Hey :)
I'm Jill, a newbie in cam industry. Found this forum when I was seeking for information about CB banned accounts cuz i just got banned after 1 and a half month camming.
Nice to meet you guys.

P/s: If any of you can help me to contact with Shirley I would really appreciate. I think she's so busy that's why it seems impossible to catch her attention.

Hi, guys! I'm Nyx and I'm a beginner camgirl. Right now, my work is based on Streamate and Skype. I'm kind of a introvert, so I can't find anything else to say right now.

hello I'm tony from the netherlands and I don't know yet what I can find here.
and I hope that I have a nice time here
I visit most of the time chaturbate and sometimes myfreecams
greetz to you all ;-)

Hey there! I used to cam when I was 19, and then I worked as a case manager for two years and now I'm back! I just started on Chaturbate, I used to work mfc and f4f.