AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, I'm Fatti Martian. I cammed for a short while a year or so ago and then had to go on a brief *cough, cough* hiatus.
Now I'm back and I have an account on ManyVids and Streamate I'm ready to learn all the things to become a better informed camgirl and model.

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    764.9 KB · Views: 1
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I have just created my profile and am waiting for my id to be approved

Good Morning Everybody,
I'm Endorphine and I cammed on Chaturbate and now on cam4. Glad to be with you!

Reactions: Nordling
Brand new to AFC still checking things out we're Liz (19) and Ricky(29)! Liz is formally a ballet dancer, very petite and toned and I Ricky, have a very large penis! What a pair! Come check us out drop and drop a line at Chaturbate! Russianrepunzal18

Hello Everyone!

My name is Isabella and I´m from germany.

I´m into Findom/Femdom a couple of years and i started producing clips in english now as well!
I´m new to this group. I started my clip stores a few years ago!

Here's my advice for the day:

Be yourself! Being hot is only one small reason why a guy chooses you over someone else. Personality is key. Remembering people is key. Create a spreadsheet of your best clients and write notes so you remember their names, where they live, the types of things they like. Guys LOVE when you remember those little things. I have a spreadsheet where I log all my Skype shows and over time you will see who spends the most on you. Do little random things that will make him smile like sending a sexy picture or simply writing a message saying something nice. That will help set you a part from other girls. I can say from experience it has helped me keep clients for years.

Happy Camming!

K- Introducing myself.

CarolineDixie- I'm a model on myfreecams.com. Im a complete redneck.
-I enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, hiking...pretty much anything outdoors.
-I love food and love to eat, but I hate to cook.
-I have a dog, a bunny, 10 chickens, and 4 ducks!
-I enjoy playing WOW when I have some free time.
-One thing on my bucket list is to travel the world.
-I love ancient Egypt, unfortunately Ill never get to go there because of how dangerous it is now.
-In my chat room I do all sorts of things from creating furniture, painting, dancing, and lots more!
-K done, bye! :h:

Hi my name is asking beauty im still new to this cam girl thing and im looking for support other than my boyfriend and roommate as well as tips from others who have been in my shoes before.

Hi! I saw this site before I started camming but didn't sign up till now
I've been camming since late Feburary but have been taking some time off!
I'm BabyAhn on MFC and I will be trying out CB soon as NoriAhn

Hello ♡

I started mfc about a month ago and I absolutely love it! In my everyday life I am mom/wife/social worker/graduate student. I was a long time lurker of mfc and I finally decided to try it out.

I am a huge pervert (I still love going into other model's rooms and peeping on members). I have a huge array of kinks. Anything from shibari to exhibitionism to pain and electrocution. Often I am camming in my yard, in the classroom, where ever I go my cam comes with me.

As stated before I am a social worker so my sense of humor is a bit morbid and blunt. I guess I would define it as dry.

Well I am rambling.

Kennedi

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hey there I signed up on here to ask a question and I'm having a hard time finding where to post my question. I have read that it says you must be an active member on here to be able to be seen but I really just want to know if camming and having videos online will hurt my chances of getting a job with my degree once in done with college? Super stressed and wondering if anyone has gone through something like that? Thank you so much for having a forum like this!

Hey Y'all!
I'm a new model and I've been lurking for a while, but I just made an account so I can participate in discussions and ask my own questions etc.

Hi there, i am known as MeowMix_ on chaturbate and @AGoodKitten on twitter. I am new to this site and wanted to get model status and access the camgirl section. :3

Namaste Everyone! Im Called Clover & I'm Completely New to This Site and the Camming World (I Haven't Even Gathered up the Guts to Make an Account on a Cam Site Yet lol). I Found This Site and Made an Account in Hopes I Could Get Some Help,Get Some of My Questions Answered and Maybe Get Some Helpful Tips or Tricks. I Have Skimmed Through This Lovely Site a Bit and all of You on Here Seem Very Helpful and Knowledgeable in Your Respective Fields/Subjects and Friendly at That. I Have NO Intentions to Step on Anyone's Toes or Take Any Fans From Anyone, I've Just Been Thinking About Doing This for a Long Time but I Really Wanted and Needed Some Help From People Who Actually Know What They are Talking About and Not Just Call Me a Whore or any Other Stupid Judgmental Name. This is my Very First Post and I Wanted to Utilize it To Put my Intentions Out There and Explain What I Came Here to Find. Thank You For Reading and I Hope Some of You Lovely People are Willing/Able to Help me Out and Help me Get Some of My Questions Answered so That I can Stat to do This and do it the Proper and Safe Way. I Hope to be Hearing From Some of You When I Make my Next Post After I get a Little Bit of a Feel for this Site. :h:

Hi, I'm Alex. I am about to get back on MFC, I wasn't on for long because a trip to the hospital and then recovery (I have multiple sclerosis) I webcammed a few years ago but under a studio.... While it was an ok experience and learned a lot, I didn't appreciate quite the percentage they took out. I definitely am no professional lol, but I really want to start now that I have the time and I actually do enjoy it! I just am trying to find the tools to be succesful without the help of a shady studio lol. I don't want to make a half assed attempt which is why I am doing as much research as possible and so glad to find that their is actually a site where models help eachorher. When I webcammed before I had no such luck finding something like this. Hopefully I can gain access to your posts. I would greatly appreciate any tips and the help! There is so much work to actually being succesful that I don't think a. Lot of people realize until they actually try. Anyways, I'll stop my blabbering and hope to read all your great advice soon! Thanks.