AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I'm Minnie and I am having soooo many issues on MFC getting split screens on many cams....help

Hi! I'm a noob cam girl. Trying to decide whether I prefer MFC or CB. I'm 41 so it's probably gonna be a little harder for me to make money but I am enthusiastic. :) I appreciate how friendly everyone is on here. No one other than my husband knows that I do this and it's nice to have other people I can finally talk with about it. I'm on twitter and instagram if anyone wants to follow. @ohsweetmalisa I follow fellow cammers back.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hello, I'm Skeeter2222 active member of MFC and other cam sites!

hi everyone! im sexymisty96 and im a new model (on MFC) looking for some models to chat with about all this and probably some help with the site and what not.

My name is Kara and I'm here because I want to learn as much about camming as I can before throwing myself out there lol!

Shocking, a man posing as a woman has no idea how to imitate how women communicate. :haha:
1G4MGBi.jpg

Edit: Oh I see we have already started unraveling the lies haha.
Mmmn, troll springs to mind

Reactions: CamillaaCoxx
Hello everyone! I'm Camilla Cox, and I'm a cam girl on Streamate! I'm so happy to have found this site full of supportive people. Find me on Streamate:
GoddessCamillaCox :kiss:
I love to meet new people and share experiences!

Hello there! My name is Kelly but many of you may know me as KellyHeart on MFC! I have been camming for about 7 years (MFC only) and I have seen how much the community has changed. With all the internet drama and cat fights between cam ladies and members, I thought it would be best to join one of my long time favourite cam lady's forum to stay current and show my support for those who work in the adult industry!

We need to stick together ladies :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Hello there! My name is Kelly but many of you may know me as KellyHeart on MFC! I have been camming for about 7 years (MFC only) and I have seen how much the community has changed. With all the internet drama and cat fights between cam ladies and members, I thought it would be best to join one of my long time favourite cam lady's forum to stay current and show my support for those who work in the adult industry!

Kelly! I'm so glad to see you here!

Internet drama and cat fights??? Surely you jest. :shame:

Hello ACF community! My cam name is WetMasq. I currently work on Streamate & I am starting w/ ModelCentro & building my own private cam website. I am kinda new to the industry but I love it! I specialize in theme shows based on what I am dreaming up:artist::artist: at the time. I also love body art & costumes especially my native Brazilian Carnival costumes. I incorporate body art, exotic makeup & costumes into my shows. I like being creative & coming up w/ naughty ideas! I look forward to being an active ACF member so talk to me everyone!!

Hello! I'm Savage, but you can call me Savvy! I'm currently trying to get back into the swing of camming, and I used to be a dancer for a local club. In reality, I'm just a college student who never leaves the house. XD I live along the Rocky Mountains, and am working for mfc at this time!

Hi guys. I'm glad to join your community. I heard about this forum for so many times! And I've found on it already so many information for my own while googling the internet. But never registered here. Shame on me :oops: And today it's the day I'm glad to be here. We did a product I would like to tell you soon. There be several post about it in the closest future. But to the moment I just want to introduce myself. Hello everybody! :D

Wassup guys. Im going to be honest I only joined because I was desperately looking for a camgirl from chaturbate. However this is a awesome place to be and hopefully I'll be posting more =D

Hey there, I'm pocket, and quite glad to meet you all! I'm just another girl here trying to learn as much as possible before starting to cam. I plan on starting next month. :) Thank you and hope you all have a beautiful day~

I'm not a Facebooker or into the social media. Totally in the candles out that I can check this site and took me an hour to sign up and I don't know what the hell I'm doing now

No idea where or WTF I'm supposed to post my messages what the hell am I supposed to say who am I saying it too is this song like even close to Chaturbate or what LOL. This is Mike at night by the way

That's supposed to say is this site like chatterbate and I think I'm just replying to myself here. I mean I masturbate by myself now now I almost feel like I need to ask myself out on a date next. LOL somebody save me from myself haha

Hey there just wondering if my recorded videos online are going to come back and haunt me? Wish they were never posted why whoever recorded them