AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hello all. i just started camming 2 days ago and i LOVE it so far! I think I found my dream job...but I'm still really confused about a lot of things. Hope I can get some answers here xoxo

Reactions: RedVelvetCake
Hi everyone! :h: brand spankin' (heheh) new to camming and went with CB, made a whole five bucks my first go- awww yissss lol. really grateful to have found this forum! looking forward to improving and learning from so many awesome humans. lotsa love xo

hi i am Eliah
i am new in chaturbate webcam
i am form Europe
any one know how i can full payout info with payoneer ?
i have payoneer card
i hope someone help me

yes i did yes i did, somebody please tell me who the effe i is.... first cam show was like 4 months ago made like 80 in tips, and 40 in amazon, but really i suck at camming, just dont wanna end up kidnapped and sold for spare parts, ya know, wish i knw about this site first, excellent work ya'lls

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

YOOOOOOOOO! It's Hazey here, no idea what I'm doing, hope it's something right lol.

Twitter | MFC | CirclePay | Tumblr

Hey, everyone -

I'm a new non-nude model waiting to get my profile approved on mfc. Really excited about meeting people and being a part of this community ~(‘▽^人)

Hi! I am a camgirl on MFC. My name is charlie, i'm 19years old! :)

Hi everyone! :)

I'm Ivy, and I'm currently a cam girl on Streamate (planning on switching over to MFC) and I'm super excited to be here!!

Just call me Cougar. I'm 45yo and have been camming for a year. I have a full-time job where I have to act respectable and important and cam is my outlet for fun. The money I earn is strictly "fun money" for me to blow as I see fit. I've been camming for a year without really knowing what I was doing and with only a slack-ass effort. I was impressed enough with the $ I made to decide to do some research and put forth some effort so here I am!!

HI, LADIES
I attempted to start camming on mfc about a year and a half ago; do to the circumstances i was in i couldnt stay with it for too long. But now since ive taken care of the things i needed to i recently decided to go back to camming because i got the time and honestly i love the company, jokes, and im a flirty little jerk too. About myself.. i am extremely pro choice on most matters of life and emotion, i love to write, i do alternative modeling, i am a suicidegirl (janelane) I go by janebang on mfc though. Im exciting and sometimes soft spoken. i like to think in pretty well in tune with who i am, and i am so grateful for that.

Im also in the midst of setting up my profile, and while i remember some things, i do not remember some including
(and which ill coninue to search for):

Id like to link my i.g. to my profile like i did with offline tips, and amazon
Id also sometime like to link manyvids as well
last but not least (so cliche sounding)
I am so confused on how to upload scroll bars and place picture previews of my videos on my profile

Id like to get to know you back, and im glad to be part of an uplifting site to help and encourage eachother

feel free to scope at my page if youd like to give me advice mfc/janebang

thank you for reading, helping, talking

LEAGUE OF TEAMS :h:

Hello! I'm new with Mfc and I think this forum is so helpful! I go by hollyytaylor on Mfc

hi there everyone! i'm ramona; i'm mostly on chaturbate but i also just got approved on MFC, so i can't wait to get started there. i dig literature, personality quizzes, cosplay, and all forms of television. great to meet you all!!

Hi! I'm Catarina and I currently cam on MFC (Catarinaxo). I cammed for the very FIRST time in July, so I'm still very much a new cam girl.

Hey My name is Steve. I decided to join here cuz Amber is the only model out of 10 that responded to my mfc mail, pm's etc asking for help, I have been a mfc member for around 5 years and it's the only cam site I go to.