AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi ladies of ACF. :) My name is Peggy and I have been caming on MFC since March of 2016. What a ride to say the least. Thank you all for all of your posts. They have been such a big help. (thankyouthankyouthankyou) xoxo

• Hugs
Reactions: corsican1
Hey everyone! I'm Jade (I go by the name jademinx on CB and Jadelyn by one of my awesome viewers lol), I've been camming since the summer; still working on exposure and trying to make my camming consistent but damn, my schedule is cray. ANYWAY, I would love to get to know you guys and may collab in the future too? I'm open and hella funny. I love to game, do yoga, watch scary movies and anime, , and jam out to hard rock (but I love a lot of other genres).

I hope I can learn some new things here and make some friends :) Nice to meet errbody, feel free to hit me up!

So I am SawRub, brand new to this site, and have no clue who Amber is :jawdrop: lol, i just stumbled upon this site from mfc, and think this is a wonderful idea to let cam users and media content providers (aka the "models") to connect and interact and engage in conversations! I think this brings the "virtual"experience a bit more towards the real/human side especially in something as sensual as....well sex lol. Not an avid cam model viewer yet, but I do plan on exploring a bit once I have tokens to spare. Maybe even check out this 'Ambers' cam too eh lol?.......anyways carry on:p

Hey everyone! I'm Jade (I go by the name jademinx on CB and Jadelyn by one of my awesome viewers lol), I've been camming since the summer; still working on exposure and trying to make my camming consistent but damn, my schedule is cray. ANYWAY, I would love to get to know you guys and may collab in the future too? I'm open and hella funny. I love to game, do yoga, watch scary movies and anime, , and jam out to hard rock (but I love a lot of other genres).

I hope I can learn some new things here and make some friends :) Nice to meet errbody, feel free to hit me up!
oooO I think I found my first content provider to check out hehe......see you on CB then buddy!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi my name is Scott, and I am a user of MFC.com. My user name is WolfmanScotty and I live in California.

Hi there! I'm Zena from Arkansas and I'm zenarex on Chaturbate. I've been camming for a few months now, I like gaming, cats, makeup, and horror. I absolutely love camming so far even though I'm still trying to find good editing software so I have content to make camming more interesting but even with basics it's fun and I get to stay in the comfort of my bed. And I'm very open to having new friends and people to talk to if anyone wants to :)

Reactions: A_Koi
oooO I think I found my first content provider to check out hehe......see you on CB then buddy!
I have some fun shows so yeah, feel free to check me out and follow on twitter to know when I'll be on next ^-^ I'm saving up for a nice video camera for solo and couples vids and my bf and I are planning our month long camming schedule for December so I hope we can make a lot of content for everyone!

Hi everyone!

My name is Simon and I'm an independent Web developer who's been working on and off in the camming niche for about two years now. Over that time my interest in this industry has grown and I'm discovering more interesting facts about the camming industry as a whole each day.

I'm here to hang out, make new friends, listen and learn from you guys (I've already learned a lot reading here the past few weeks) and I hope to eventually make a meaningful contribution myself. Feel free to PM me if you know a programming/technical/website/camming-related problem I might be able to help with.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!
Hey Simon,
Hows it going? I just came a cross your post and thought I would say hello. Im looking for some buds on here too! And maybe you might be able to help me out with some cam stuff. I'm independent and having a really hard time getting out there. Once someone cams with me, they always come back, but it's tough to find them. my website is starbaby4u.com would love to hear your thoughts!

HELLO!

I'm a brand new webcam model on MFC under the name of HippyMia. I've only been on MFC for less than two weeks with about 25 hours of live broadcasting but I'm doing pretty well... I think. Met some great guys. Met some not so great guys. But I've been really happy so far with how successful I've been. I thought I might have no one in my rooms my first few nights but I've had my room as full as 558! I know that is because I'm new and I know I'm going to need to keep things fresh and fun so I was told by many people to come here and start posting. Check out my profile if you get a chance:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/HippyMia

Reactions: atrain37
Hi, I'm Lucy! I've been a lurker of this site for a few months now since I even got the idea to start camming. I officially started camming back in mid/late August and have been going strong ever since (so about two months now). So far I'm only on Chaturbate but am I looking to expand onto other sites as well. At first it was my boyfriend, Adam, and I on cam, but now it's just me. I honestly love this "job" (I call it that since it's my only source of income for now) and have so much fun doing it.
https://chaturbate.com/boundstrawberry/

'allo. I'm the guy who browses MFC on mute until I actually type something. :D Seriously webcams weren't designed to cope with Bon Jovi coming out of laptop speakers.

I became a happy MFC member coming from Streamate, coming from a Florida bikini site called TeaseUm. The girls on Streamate were always so grumpy about gold shows and MFC has a more relaxed atmosphere because girls can orgasm anytime they wish. ;)

I am also a fetish producer and have shot content with a few camgirls active on MFC/chaturbate. Because I work on the industry side of things as well, I enjoy Amber's site and wiki very much, and have referred men and women to it. Like phone sex in the olden days, I think camming is a safe, and self-empowering way for people to explore the sex industry.

Given the choice I would rather 100% of my tip budget go to the model, so with some models I skew towards Paypal and wishlists. But I understand that everyone needs their cut to keep the spice flowing, and part of why I'm a hiring producer is to redistribute that wealth.

Hi Everyone,

I've been a member on MFC since around 2012 and go by the name MrCuddleface.
I'm new here and eager to learn more about how to be a supportive member and anything else I can about the interesting world of camming.

Hello - I'm Shannon. I'm 19 years old. I recently started camming on Chaturbate. I'm excited to explore this website's forums and hopefully learn a lot.

Nice to meet Ya Lucy!! I'm interested in chaturbate too, I may try it soon. Streammate is pretty complicated and I'm not sure I like it. I LOVE this forum Tho!!

-SAS

Nice to meet Ya Lucy!! I'm interested in chaturbate too, I may try it soon. Streammate is pretty complicated and I'm not sure I like it. I LOVE this forum Tho!!

-SAS
Im not a model but wellcome to CB if I may be of help to you gladly

Uhhh... I've never been on a forum and I'm not sure how it works. I'm just starting off in the camming world so I'm trying to reach out to other girls and boys and become more of a part of the community as well as learn from others in the industry

Hi Everyone,

I'm a 36 y.o guy, married to the most beautiful woman, with whom I share absolutely everything.
I discovered camsites early 2016, and have been a bit (a lot) addicted to CB since then I have to admit.
Met a lot of great girls and great fans too, made many 'friends', started tweeting 10x more :p
Also I seem to have much less spending money for holidays etc :)

Hey friends! I would very much like to be a part of this awesome community. I love this website and think it's great to have a platform for us all to connect on and get support from each other. I'm fairly new to the industry but love it so far. I've tried MFC, but really struggled with it, so I decided to go independently.. Although that has been challenging also. Hardly anyone in my real life knows what I do, so it's important to me to find some like minded people that I can relate to. Would love to hear from anyone about anything! So please say hellooooo!! Best of luck to everyone and much success in the caming world :)

Hello, I'm Bambi Spice (6th member of the Spice Girls) I've been camming off and on for 4 months but after finishing school my schedule allows me to focus on camming more. I'm primarily on Stream mates http://www.streamate.com/cam/BambiSpice And twitter @hellobambispice
I meet some amazing people through camming and hope to meet alot more on this forum :3

Hey I'm Kat or heyitskat on mfc it's nice to meet you guys!. I've been camming for over 5 months and I'm happy to find this forum. It's hard to get anything out of cam girls on Twitter but I'm hoping to learn new tricks off here to get out of my low rank on mfc! Happy cammings twitter @heyitskatmfc

Thanks telemetry1! That's very nice of you! Are u a MFC member?

-SAS
Yes i a mi have 10 years Being a member believe me when i say it was totally awesome but times changes now is different I can say that I have met very valuable friends truly friends any time if you need anything well I'm here and I'm Mfc my nick is alex2375 from México

Hey friends! I would very much like to be a part of this awesome community. I love this website and think it's great to have a platform for us all to connect on and get support from each other. I'm fairly new to the industry but love it so far. I've tried MFC, but really struggled with it, so I decided to go independently.. Although that has been challenging also. Hardly anyone in my real life knows what I do, so it's important to me to find some like minded people that I can relate to. Would love to hear from anyone about anything! So please say hellooooo!! Best of luck to everyone and much success in the caming world :)
Wellcome I'm Alex from Mexico I am
Mfc member if I can help you please feel free to ask Mfc is a great site it's just time patience and learn some good tips and trick to really make a great number of friends and tokens my nick
alex2375 hope to hear from you