AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm not a model, I'm a Member, User or Customer, however you want to put it. My favorite playground is CB then MFC and sometimes Bonga when I want to have fun with these lovely Russian ladies. I'm not afraid to spend some serious $$ on a nice evening and as I get more experience, I have questions that I do think I can get answered in here.

Always remember to have fun!

Hi I'm Randi! Just started web camming and I have found everyone to be marvellous. I am old, 50, but that does not seem to be as much of a problem as I thought it might. I look forward to reading your forum as I love advice and ideas.

Hi my name is Bailey. I'm completely new to all of this, but I was told that this will be a great way to get information. If anyone has any helpful tips, they would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

I'm Anya: camgirl, Pixel Vixen, and amateur smut peddler. Just here to say hi and skulk around and check things out! :)

Tish here. New Cam Girl on Chaturbate! I game on the regular and I like to smoke a lot of pot. And tease boys. Sexual frustration is what makes the world go round folks.

I am Steven K.Huckaby a.k.a. HuckStevens, I am into TV Radio & Film Production. actor,photographer,videographer,writer extradanoir, I am a sex addict in recovery, I love the beauty of women. I am
Illuminati.

Hi everyone. My names Anna and my CB name is leagirl. Although i'm currently on hiatus, I cant wait to get back onto CB in the next few weeks!

Hi I'm Rosie I'm a new model on MFC (Rosey_lips). I have been on for two days with two broadcasts! :h:
I am so excited to be able to chat with everyone![/QUOT
Hi everyone! I'm Nyx, or Nyx__ on MFC. I'm a new cam girl, I've done 2 shows so far and I'm looking for friends and advice from this forum. I'm not very social in real life probably because I think I'm different and weird but that might be all in my head. It's easier for me to be myself online. So I thought it would be a great way to make friends and some extra cash, maybe even enough to quit my day job someday! Anyways, I look forward to talking to some of you!
Xoxo

Hey I'm new too! Do you have snap, instagram or twitter? Mine are cadenceharper for snap and cadenceharperx for twitter and instagram :) I would love to get to know some other new models!

Hi I'm Randi! Just started web camming and I have found everyone to be marvellous. I am old, 50, but that does not seem to be as much of a problem as I thought it might. I look forward to reading your forum as I love advice and ideas.

Randi, you're not old, I'm 58!!! People have been lovely to me on CB in my room, despite my age!

Reactions: Randi
Hi! Took about a year break from camming and started getting back into it just recently. This forum is truly the tits as a resource for camming and Amber is a inspiring goddess whose mfc room I've creep in on and off for years!:shy::smuggrin:

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi, I am mfoggen.....a bit confused, hope I catch on.

I'm Naomi!

I began on MFC, loved it, but ended up switching to MGF and really loved the format there. It worked for me for 2 years and I enjoyed everything about it... EXCEPT hated admin of course. I have since been booted and forced to restart. Me no likey.

Now I am trying to launch a Chaturbate account, and feel very clueless. It's soooo different than everything else I've seen!!

I have mad respect for all ladies here and just want to get to know you all! One thing I wish I would have done from the very beginning is to use forums and participate there (rather than just reading) and build some solid relationships with my fellow girlies on cam.

Much love and peace to you all. Hope to hear back! Any help is appreciated.

xoxo Milk

I'm Felicity! I have been a cam girl for a lil over 2 years. Although I do more skype shows/custom videos than caming! I cam on M.F.C but have been thinking about switching. I'm 22, I like banana chips and makeup.

Hi, I'm Emma! I just started making videos earlier this year, and I am hoping to start doing cam shows in the next couple of weeks ( it's hard to find time unfortunately).My vids are on Manyvids and MyDirtyHobby, and I'm going to be using Chaturbate for camming. I'm 19, engaged, and really glad I found this site! Looking forward to getting tips and getting to know everyone. :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Ashley E. Herrick, and I'm confused far too often, although I know that GOD lives.

Ok, Hello! I have been a cam girl for about 8 months now. I cammed while pregnant and now have lots of fun with lactation.. I came here to make some new friends. I like PC gaming, electric and industrial music and stuff.

I'm Audrey, use to webcam on MFC a couple years ago for about a month and a half or so. Wasn't too big or anything and was under a different name. Now, I'm excited too be coming back to MFC and hopefully become bigger and better! :) Thanksgiving week! (November 23rd) ;)

I'm Muffy. I've lurked on this forum forever and since I just created an account on MFC, I thought I may as well make an account here too!