AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi! I made this account awhile ago when I started camming with my husband in October, but I'm just now getting around to posting. We are on Chaturbate and have been having a lot of fun with it so far. It's looking like I may be able to make a good income out of camming and I'd like to figure out some ways to expand eventually into clips or exclusive snapchat. This might not be the place for this question, but I'd like to become verified on Ambercutie, would I be able to do this even though I cam with my husband sometimes on CB? I look forward to getting to know you all and learn more about camming

edit: sorry, I know that the member's only area is ladies only. I guess what I meant is will I be able to apply on my own although I cam with my husband sometimes. He would not be using this forum account. thanks!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I'm a casual cam watcher. I pop in on shows every once in a while. I like to catch a fun, sexy show and tip whenever I can.

Greetings ACF community,
I've been visiting a few cam sites for almost two years now and right from the start have turned here for insight when I had a question about something.
Before even joining a site I spent half a day reading the Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?" which I found very helpful to be a decent, respectful customer. More guys should read that thread.
I don't know that I have anything to contribute to the site.
I really just wanted to thank Amber and the community here for such a great site that helps more people than you may realize.

Warm regards,
Keith

Hey I'm Lily! Been camming for a few months, still trying to get the hang of things. This forum has already been enormously helpful, and I'm so glad there's a community like this!

Heey, I apologize in advance if I'm doing this wrong LOL
I've never actually posted in a forum or even had an account on one so I'm totally lost when it comes to using one.

I'm currently attempting to post a general comment, not reply to someone else's... so I hope that's what I'm doing.

I'm a quick learner. I'll figure it out.

Oh yeah, I'm also trying to introduce myself!
So, I'm Moxiiee,
I work on MFC and I've poked around on ImLive,
I don't really know what I'm doing so I've come here for help lol.
I've sort of outlined this on my profile as well.

I basically overcame any fears and doubts about being a cam model,
but apparently not soon enough. My cam score dropped before I was able to establish myself
and now that I want to do it full time and have it be my only source of income,
I'm having an extremely hard time being able to do so with no traffic and being somewhat
challenged when it comes to taking advantage of all that is available to me.

I'm in desperate need of guidance!
I don't think anyone would even understand how endlessly grateful
I would be for any bit of advice that could push me in the right direction.
You would be helping a desperate girl follow her dream :p

Hai! I am Witchy :3 I made this account a long time ago but had not been an active user, I currently go by Violet Witchy on myfreecams and twitter. Been camming since 2012 but am barely getting the hang of it XD anyone is welcome to add my free snapchat: Violet.Witchy but I dont really post anything there, if you are a model you are welcome to msg me to add you to my premium one. Okies I think thats all for now, thank you Amber for such awesome space :)

Hello Ezra here, Ezzy for short. I'm new to camming and have been doing it for awhile on CB. Hoping to learn a lot here and find some inspiration. I love the page! I'm always down for friends to! So feel free to hit me up :3

Hi amber my name is brian and I just signed up to your site, but I am a male with my girlfriend with me and I want to know if we can fuck and do things and still have all the benefits of your site?
The Models Only section and "verified cam girl" title are available to verified, solo, active cam girls only.

I'm apparently Claire bc thats what every member calls me
Really my model name is Sidney Sin Claire
So im actually a model that wants to change her cam model name LOL
I had no idea it would be this great of a commitment when choosing my name but the best thing I've ever done!!
Hello!!! Everyone ELSE calls me Sid!
Model on MFC and CB [mainly MFC] :inlove:

Hi im new to MFC but not to the adult industry. I had a site on Southern Charms for about 7yrs (2007-2014) mostly photos & videos but did do some camming the last cpl yrs when they added the cam site. I got burnt out tho & took down my site. Then 1 yr ago my husband was killed in a car accident, the life insurance has run out & i need to supplement my income so here i am!
I already got conned by the MFC Admin skype guy :( when i googled it after i found this forum. Sooo thankful to find this place to share & gain helpful info!

Hey! I've really been wanting to start camming, but still need to save up money for everything I need. I have a very diverse sense of style, some days I like to be a alternative/punk princess, others I want to be a boheme flower child. I love to dye my hair crazy fun colors and am a fan of body mods. I am also 420 friendly (I love weed). I also am into a few different kinks.

Reactions: PrincessSnowAngel
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi i am soulmate101... new to camming...
looking to have a great time and money a lot of money : ))))

Happy New Years 2017 everyone, Im new to the biz, in learning mode. Let's get it, i want in. Success to all and safety first

Hey! I'm Crystal and new to camming! I started about a month ago on MFC and didn't have a clue what I was doing... guess I had a few lucky first days but now it's kinda dropped off. Any tips/ help appreciated! I'm reading lots on here. Thanks guys :)

heyhey everyone! I'm Amy, 19 years old and i love to cam. i just started to explore the world of cam girls so if you want to contact me or message me, help me out ;p . I'm a really cute, naughty girl and love to do anything you want...and i love to drink wine, thats my hobby. honestly i've only been doing camming via skype with paypal and i just loved it so much, i hope to connect with more people.

Hello! I'm Julia and have been doing sexy phonecalls since early 2011, and got into camming two years later. I'm on MFC and MyFetishLive and have been doing other content creating things. I'm excited to have found this forum and looking forward to participate / become active in it!