AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Dee! Littleghourl on Chaturbate.
A little over a month in returning to camming after a three year break.

Glad to be back. I'm a little passionate about it.

I like cats and procrastinate a lot.

Finally I found the introduction area! Sorry guys for my first post in the wrong section of this forum. By the way guys my name is Stevie from NC and 34 years old but look so hot even at my age right now. Hope to know you all.

Hey! Hi! Hello!
I'm Elenaor (E if you're nasty). I'm 23. I love all things horror, pretty tea cups, urban exploration, and piercings.
I can be found basically everywhere under the user name TheEleanorGee.

Meow! My name is kitty and I am a cam girl though MFC and my name is KittyCosplay in there. I have Chaturbate for back up but have barely been on there as I have been trying to fix my mfc cam score. I've reached 1000 n very proud ! Anyhoo I'm a cosplay model n I love to make and create costumes, ofcoarse I so it my own erotic way when I take my photos ;)

Something I really am leaving looking for are people who build profiles ? For trade? For money? I have one fella who did my original one for trade but is super busy.any help?

Attachments

• IMG_20170220_205702_340.jpg
    IMG_20170220_205702_340.jpg
    594.8 KB · Views: 2
I think this may be a reintroduction haha but I'm Miss_Fine! Real name is Sophia... you can call me Sophie. I"m a cam girl on my free cams. Trying to get as high as I can on the miss myfreecams competition for the first time in my whole cammin life! Feel free to say hello or ask questions... Does anyone know any good mics or video cameras/ brands they can recommend?

Hi! My name is Lizzi, and I'm a model on mfc and ManyVids :) I've been in the industry for a little over two years and I love being involved in the cam community. Favorite part of what I do is definitely producing videos, everything from filming to editing is exciting and fun! Just looking to connect with other models & members of the community :)

It's nice to be back with a little more confidence. I was a camgirl a few years ago and ended up getting pretty freaked out. Three years and a gender discovery later I'm thinking of getting back into the business as a camboy, lol!

Hello! I'm Amanda and I am back in the camgirl world. I was a camgirl for awhile a couple years ago, but I stopped. I'm back and looking for different options this time around. :)

Hi all, I'm Terra or TerraTease on MFC. I'm a 21 year old newbie living in Las Vegas. I've been waiting tables and bartending for about 2 years, but I've been interested in camming ever since I first visited sites like MFC, livejasmin, and CB as a horny guest about 6 months ago; I fell in love with the way the girls all seemed to be having a good time and making decent money. I'm not set on ~being the #1 camgirl MFC has ever seen~ like I've seen on a few cam profiles. I'm just dabbling around to see if it's something I find fun and rewarding. I haven't started broadcasting yet (still waiting on a few practically necessary toys from amazon), but looking forward to jumping into y'all's world in March. I've been popping through some threads and this community has already been incredibly helpful just getting me through setting up my profile with links, and gaining a bit of starting knowledge.

Beginner side question about MFC: is it standard that most models block other models from viewing their broadcast? When I was approved and filling out my profile, I was curious to see if model's chatrooms looked the same as it did when I was a guest. I started flipping through model's broadcasts and I was banned from what seemed to be 95% of them. Does this speak to the way that models treat fellow models on MFC? I understand not wanting others to steal your show, but I'd personally love to connect with other models. Would this primarily be done within communities like ambercutie instead of via broadcast/ chatroom/ message?

Beginner side question about MFC: is it standard that most models block other models from viewing their broadcast? When I was approved and filling out my profile, I was curious to see if model's chatrooms looked the same as it did when I was a guest. I started flipping through model's broadcasts and I was banned from what seemed to be 95% of them. Does this speak to the way that models treat fellow models on MFC? I understand not wanting others to steal your show, but I'd personally love to connect with other models. Would this primarily be done within communities like ambercutie instead of via broadcast/ chatroom/ message?

Most models consider other models in their rooms a distraction for members. Your best bet is to invest $20 in a premium account and name it something unconnected to your model name. That will also give you access to the Lounge, which you should experience first hand.

As far as connecting with other models, your best bet is to get verified here. The instructions may be found at the top of the forum landing page, along with other useful stuff.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TerraTease
Hey I'm Aurora or for the purpose of this.. on Streamate I'm aurora21.

I am the biggest space Nerd ever but other than that huge passion I have a passion for getting my kit off on cam. Love to laugh, hate negativity!

Looking forward to making friends with everyone... BTW I'm totally new.. like just over 1 week new. Feel free to offer me any advice.

Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20170228_081654_721.jpg
    IMG_20170228_081654_721.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Hi all, I'm Terra or TerraTease on MFC. I'm a 21 year old newbie living in Las Vegas. I've been waiting tables and bartending for about 2 years, but I've been interested in camming ever since I first visited sites like MFC, livejasmin, and CB as a horny guest about 6 months ago; I fell in love with the way the girls all seemed to be having a good time and making decent money. I'm not set on ~being the #1 camgirl MFC has ever seen~ like I've seen on a few cam profiles. I'm just dabbling around to see if it's something I find fun and rewarding. I haven't started broadcasting yet (still waiting on a few practically necessary toys from amazon), but looking forward to jumping into y'all's world in March. I've been popping through some threads and this community has already been incredibly helpful just getting me through setting up my profile with links, and gaining a bit of starting knowledge.

Hey Terra, I'm the same. I want to connect with others too. I haven't been blocked by girls mind so I can't relate but that sucks. Also my cat is called terra. I think we both choose cool names. X

Hello everyone!
We are mike and jess a couple who started camming a couple of days ago!
Well i hope that we will learn more in this forum about camming :)

Hello! I'm Charlotte, or peachymilk! I am trying to learn about camming, and want to start camming on MFC, SM and chaterbate very soon! I've been browsing around this forum, and find it incredibly helpful. :)

Hello! I'm Charlotte, or peachymilk! I am trying to learn about camming, and want to start camming on MFC, SM and chaterbate very soon! I've been browsing around this forum, and find it incredibly helpful. :)

Hey I'm fairly new as only been camming just under 2 weeks. I can give you my newbie feedback if you like? It isn't as scary as people think it would be xx

Hey! I'm Maria. Still getting things set up after being a quiet lurker for ages. I did a bit of camming in college but want to approach things differently this time! Looking to do more casual interactions and GFE. I just want to be able to brighten someones day, meet new people, and enjoy myself. :)

i dont know if people still post on here but im sasha :) i've been camming since sept 2016 and relatively new. really want to make some model friends as i seem to look like a real loser at the moment haha! im frm the uk

Muffinstufr I'm new to acf and formus... just a dirty f*** freak trying to find my role in this world

Attachments

• CAM00273.jpg
    CAM00273.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2
I am Misty_Martin on MyFreeCams.

I have found this forum super helpful. As of late I have been feeling very discouraged about being a cam girl but I am trying to hang in there and many of these posts help!