AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi all! My name is Stevie, I also just started camming on Chaturbate this week! The main reason I'm joining is because my long term BF recently dumped me. Camming has ALWAYS been something I've wanted to do, so no time like the present!

Hey, my name is Sarina and I started camming on Chaturbate about a month ago. I've found everything a bit overwhelming so it was great to stumble upon this community for a lot of information! I'm hoping to put a lot of energy into this over the next few months and would love to learn as much as possible here!

Hi guys, I actually am new at this. Im almost done with my application with streamate but I found this forum and I thought i should do more research before finalizing with one streaming site.

Hello , i'm a italian guy , i love girl football and
e-cig . It's alway hard introduce yourself:)
i like so much tatoos and piercings and i have got some of that

Hi- I'm Val. I'm new and I already have a love hate relationship with these forums! lol
I love all the information but I suck at figuring out ANYTHING. Can anyone help me become a verified model so I can see the models only forum? I'd appreciate it:)

Hello. I am a new camgirl. I call myself Ariyah. I've been camming for 3-4 months now. I am on Snapchat,MPP,MV, and I have a Snapcentro and ModelCentro site. I need help.the first 2 months of camming I made $1400. After those 2 months I haven't really made any money. I have a really hard time getting views on my Snapchat, my MPP and my other sites. I don't know how to get my sites knows and get fans.it's frustrating and bumming me out a lot.i want to keep camming.i like it. The main reason I wanted to do it was for income though. I use my phone to cam because I don't have the money to buy computer equipment.ive been trying to make the money to buy equipment. Using a cell phone is difficult. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to get my sites noticed and get traffic. I also sell videos and shows. I also want to sell panties and pictures,albums.i don't know how to do it though.is there Anyone who sells that sort of stuff that could help me? It'd so nice to have another camgirl to talk to.a camgirl who's experienced unlike me.

Hello all I'm Michael & I'm a 43 year old married guy. In LED ZEPPELIN'S Immortal Words I'm Searching For A WOMAN THAT HAS NEVER BEEN Born

ive been called KraZy Kristol.30yr old no kids. in the states fairly new to this. so far it has been fun .
I'm glad to have found this ... I'm hungry and want to be the best me I can be. .. I will be reading and studying thru much of what this has to offer. almost a year on MFC if only I would actually apply myself more. !
thanks in advance for the help too many things in life are intimidating being oneself shouldn't be one of those things!

hello i am - wow - u guessed it - a ~new cam model~ or as I like to call it... an internet stripper! about to start my first go on Chaturbate, (BadBadTabbyCat) HUGE thanks to this forum for making me feel as prepared as possible!

mmmmmmmm hiy princessez im nunu i luhv u girlz ur sooooo sexxe sweet beautiful mmmmmuuuuah * im in calgary canada i would luhv tu be ur boy in real (in person) luhvz 3 z =)

wat even

Hi! I'm Samantha! I cam on streamate and sell videos on ELM and Indiebill. While I'm looking into the panty selling business I'm enjoying my cam girl life! I just turned 23 and camming has helped me be able to pay my student loans without going into abject poverty haha. I dabble with fetishes and try to keep an open mind.

Hi! I'm Aurora. I just started camming on Chaturbate and had my first broadcast a few hours ago. I'm pretty easy going and an open minded person. I have a super low tech set up right now until I can afford to upgrade to a proper webcam and computer, but I feel optimistic

I'm just a longtime fan of AC and MFC in general. I'm not as active as I used to be, but hope to be more active ( and generous) in the future.

Hi. I'm Coco I'm totally new to camming. I have a few videos up. I started in Oct 2016. I just found this site... I have no idea who Amber is but I will when i finish this post i'm gonna look her up.
Also, i'm looking to get some videos deleted, because i don't think its right to record my content and republish it. without my consent.

Hello all! I'm a new camgirl on chaturbate and have been loving it. I'm so glad I've found ACF so many helpful tips. Still have much to learn about this industry but am keen to learn as much as I can. Hopefully soon I'm going to start selling vids and panties.

Hello everyone
Megan Kroft here, I'm a cam model on LiveJasmin. I'm new, just joined the site, hope to find fun and interesting things to talk about.
My personal site is megankroft.com

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-03-22 at 19.39.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-03-22 at 19.39.16.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi guys!! I'm Maeleth Fae, Camgirl since Jan '16 but had to take a lengthy haitus from camming due to house hopping:sorry:.
Back at again with a new burst of energy! Sadly, some of my followers haven't shown their faces back in my room, but a lot of them have! Which gives me a lot of hope! :playful:
alternative/gamer/artist/goofy/and all around weird:vulcan:

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hola! Everly is the new name - camming is the new game! Excited to get started