AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Howdy! I go by Karra on MFC, but on here Mo works just as well. I have been using mfc since 2012, going back and forth with being a user. I enjoy art and creating it. I'm not as good as I use to be making layouts and all but I'm learning. Other than that, that's about it ^-^

Well Good (morning, afternoon, evening) insert whichever you need to at the time you are reading this!

I'm Chris ladies and gents, and brand new to this world of camming! I fell into this because I need the extra income of a side gig. So far I have been enjoying myself performing for those that come in to see me. It's slow I admit and I haven't made much yet, but if I'm going to be naughty, why not potentially get paid right?!

Really though, I'm just your average guy. I've graduated college with an associates degree and I am in between that and a full time career! I also love the outdoors, reading, video games, and cooking!

My name is BBWow (bebe) and (no one believes this part) I was a postulate nun in the 1980's and
left when I married a sadistic baptist preacher. He died last year. Usual story... no money (we had little to save), knew a friend, now have a clip4sale.com/11174 store trying to make ends meet, and that is going OK but way slow.

One question I have is because of my age I have been looking at Southern-Charms.com.

Does anyone have any experiences with them? Everything they do seem so... manual, even
to an old fart like me.

Anyway, nice to be on Amber... she is great, I have learned bunches. Thanks girl!

Hello there.
I'm georlyvi - georgina.
I'm a cam girl on my free cams as georlyvi1
Great too meet you guys.
I have been a cam girl since November not ultimately successful but it's not a downfall as I do actually enjoy it. Boosted my confidence loads. Check my out I guess. Profile is getting update so don't worry about all that.
Feel free to chat

Hi, i'm a camgirl and a sociologist currently working on a research about the identity construction in camgirls with a feminist approach :h: i'm looking for girls to interview for mi thesis, if you're interested let me know.

Hi loves, I'm Amanda Neumann! I work on Chaturbate and unfortunately right now have a broken foot. I hope I can confide you guys and get information to help me in my ventures. Talk to you soon loves.

hi there, my name is Daphne Jo and I started camming on MFC Feb 10 2017. I've had a lot of fun so far, and appreciate everything that the posters here at ACF have taught me so far. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute as well!

Hello!

My name is Riley and I'm a cam model. I live in bumfuck nowhere surrounded by cattle and wheat fields.

I'd love to make some friends here, and gain a little/give a little knowledge. I have been a full-time cam model for 2ish years now and I couldn't imagine doing anything else with my life.

I'm a bit crazy and very open minded, and I'd love some camgirl friends so shoot me a PM and we can get to know each other.

Twitter.com/shycollegeslut

Ok, I'll bite. My name is Bill. I'm a 45 year old licensed stock broker living just outside of Dallas, Texas. I've been on medical leave the last few years while getting my back fixed. I only really started frequenting MFC last fall.I figured what the hell. Dating has been a difficult proposition while my orthopedic surgeon tried to figure out what the hell to do with me, so meeting women on cam provided an outlet, of sorts. I have plenty of friends that are women, but it's obviously not the same. I looked around, found one lady, in particular, that really resonates with me, and now I enjoy spending time with her.

In the mean time, I figured it would be nice to interact with some of the people that share this similar interest, and general open-mindedness.

Hello!

My name is Riley and I'm a cam model. I live in bumfuck nowhere surrounded by cattle and wheat fields.

I'd love to make some friends here, and gain a little/give a little knowledge. I have been a full-time cam model for 2ish years now and I couldn't imagine doing anything else with my life.

I'm a bit crazy and very open minded, and I'd love some camgirl friends so shoot me a PM and we can get to know each other.

Twitter.com/shycollegeslut
Welcome Riley

Reactions: ShyCollegeSlut
I just created this account to write to punker barbie, I have a ban on an acount, I think this usually happend here

Hey everyone, I'm CorporalRogue! I've been on MFC for about 2 years now and I absolutely love it. I've made some great friends along the way and look forward to making more!
XOXO

TenDresdon here. How we all doing?
Long time perve and waffle king. :D

Hello , My name is inchie . Iam a broadcaster on Chaturbate . But 3 days ago i suddenly got banned . I need your help people !! I realy did nothing wrong on chaturbate , far as i know , i did contact CBsupport . The told me that ´ Your account uploaded a fake tip emoticon´ Are you aware you did that? After 2 years on CB i never did that ! im sure . I there somebody on here who can help me with this ? CB support dont answer my questions anymore , i need to find the right person for contact. Regards inchie (my username on chaturbate)

I'm Caroline, I'm looking into becoming a cam model for a site and for personal one on one sessions. I'm an 18 year old, female. Turning 19 in 20 days! Kik me if you're interested. @Carowhines!

Hello, my name is Jenna. I've been sober for about.... wait. Wrong introduction ;)

I'm a mother of 3 by day, and a cam girl by night.
I have no friends because my husband is army and we move too much. My real friends are the guys in my cam room :inlove:

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach