AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey everyone, I'm Selene and I'm a new cam girl! I'm here to do some research and learn some fun stuff to do! This is one of my multiple jobs, and I want to enjoy this as much as the others

Hi my name is Jack

I'm a chef. I have a very large passion for food.I cook food for 14 hours a day Nd I LOVE it

I also absoultly love to see a girls belly round and stuffed. Love handles are the CUTEST

Hey everybody :) I just recently started camming about a week ago. So far I've only used Chaturbate so far, but I've been in bed sick all day so I've been using my time to do research and found this place haha. I do both solo camming and (in the near future) couple camming with my boyfriend Matthew. I/we look forward to talking with y'all!

hiya I joined today because I don't know where else to go with this, iv tried everything else and it's failed :(

I'm hoping I can ask a few questions on this forum without it infringing upon any rules etc

Nice to meet you all I'm a male from the UK I guess that much needs to be disclosed so not to be rude :)

Hiyo! Cam model for a few years on and off (have not been able to do it as much as I wanted to due to constant health issues)
however I am a lot better now and aiming to do it full time :)
It says verified model status is on hold, so waiting patiently :)

:p:pHi I'm Penny (or Penda) and I'm a bit of a nerd. I also cam in my free time between my other jobs and my university!
Joined here to have conversations with other models

Reactions: eyeteach
Hello, Im Nico and I have been a camgirl off and on for several years. I am getting back into it now. Nice to meet everyone and I'm glad that I found this forum.

Hi there, I'm Terry aka Hereiam_78 new performer on chaturbate since february. 37 yro french canadian man. I'm glade to found blog for and about camming.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hey everyone I'm new! Hope y'all enjoy what i have to offer

Hello Lovelies! New girl here, getting ready to start camming tomorrow on Streamate. I'm new not just to camming but am also a newcomer in the adult film industry, contracted through Ideal Image Models. You can find me on twitter and instagram as @siren_victress and I'm also on fetlife.com (I'm a kinky girl, been a Dominatrix as a hobby for about a year now). Can't wait to interact in the community and learn some tips and tricks!

xoxo,
Siren Victress

I'm new to this site, never even tried the cams yet. I'm a horny guy who likes a little bit of fantasy, especially because it's what I have time for until some real world stuff gets sorted out.

Came across this forum because I was looking to see if anyone has a similar experience to me. In a weird twist, a cam model is "stalking" me. Put it in quotes because it hasn't been real serious, at least not yet.

She started by claiming she lives in a nearby city, and just lists her location as Australia to "avoid taxes." Said she wanted to meet up with me, before she even saw my face, so far typical scam nonsense, right?

I played along, even wrote up a little fantasy scenario about the two of us meeting, and she immediately started talking about "family stuff" keeping her busy, apparently worried I'd try to call her bluff too soon, completely misreading me.

Then she started harping on about me buying her a "virtual gift," don't know if they have them here but it's basically a cheesy way to tip a model.

So I do, and of course it's not enough, which I won't go into here, but next thing I know, she sends me messages saying she knows I've been online and didn't come see her, and that I'm spending too much on other models, and I don't have the guts to talk to her "in person," apparently thinking a single cam session and a few email exchanges makes me her property.

What makes it extra bizarre is that she could have easily drawn multiple sessions out of me if she hadn't gone crazy on me. I know it isn't like she showed up at my house or anything, but this idea that I should answer to her for time logged in, even if I HAD been at someone else's page, is just bizarre.

Apparently this happens all the time the other way round, so go figure.

I'm a sadist, domme and total perv. New to camming (and social media, blech!) but I've been a kinky mofo forever. PM me if you wanna talk shop or tech... my main gig is coding & web development. Always happy to chat with curious camgirls and mean mistresses.

site: missfiasco.com
twats: @agentfiasco
insta: @agentfiasco

live: MissFiasco on MFC, SM & Niteflirt (these may change – planning on branching into clips soon!)