AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey! I'm Roxanne, I've been a camgirl for almost 2 months and am absolutely enjoying it! I'm on my free cams as Roxanne_Page and I wanted to be a camgirl for 2 years prior to now. I have a nsfw tumblr account with a few well known posts so I finally decided to start a little earlier than planned because my bf and I have been having money troubles. It's been so much fun so far and I've always been a super open feminist type person and I'm just very comfy sharing myself online, while being careful of course. I've been reading on here and other sites like StripperWeb and I've gotten so much good advice that has helped me tremendously with getting somewhat known, so that's why I've finally joined this site. The camming community seems so wonderful and friendly too so I hope I can make friends with other camgirls! :cat::happy:

Hey everyone! I'm June! I'm so glad I found these forums! It's a godsend for a newbie like me. I don't know any of you, and I'm excited to get to!

Hi, I'm JessebelleLuv. I'm pretty new, I'm on MFC:) I'm a gamer, PS4. I love to read and absolutely love drama tv shows >.> Like once upon a time. Wentworth. The vampire diaries. Also into some anime. Currently watching Naruto Shippuden. I'm 21, 22 in May:)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hello! I am someonedesired. It's been 7 months since I started camming. I'm eager to grow and learn more

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hey I'm D...Here for fun good advice and friendly people..

Hey everyon D here Happy to be a prat of this forum I'm a cam girl bb one at that looking for good friendly advice!Love all this shit

Hey folks! I'm Dan the Marketing Manager of AWSummit! What can I say about me.... I love travelings, fine drinks, fast cars and stunning girls! Giving up to a corporate career to join the Adult Industry was the best decision of my life! Looking forward meeting crazy cool peeps here!

I'm Sage and I'm a cam lady on mfc and sometimes chaturbate! Unfortunately I've been brought to this forum in hopes of getting a serious problem with my camangels account resolved D: super stressed about it, but nice to meet you all!

Hey everyone I'm just now looking into being a customer and haven't signed up with any sites yet because I would feel bad if I signed up and later found out they don't treat the girls well. IRL I'm a computer programmer who likes to make things. I'm a minimalist who divorced after over a decade of marriage and now I have a wonderful girlfriend for the last year And have never been happier.

Looking forward to getting to know some people here!

Hi! Nice to meet you all! I'm Coco, a sole proprietor smoking fetish model who is transitioning from doing clips and custom videos to an entire paysite with better camming features than I was used to. I'm here to try to improve my cam game, meet other people doing similar work, and get and give advice when needed!

Hello. new here. Just thought I would make an account after being banned from chaturbate for no reason with tokens as well. Thought I would make a post asking why they are such assholes. Anyway, hi everyone :)

Hello! I'm super new to the camming world and have yet to actually start streaming. I'm here to gather veteran wisdom before I actually put myself out there and potentially make an ass of myself >.>

Hey guys, I'm Alex, I'm 21, I'm a camboy and have been for some time. I've signed up here to share tips and tricks, and to chat to people who are also working in the industry ;)

I'm Jessa, new to camming, I want to be successful so i'm doing my homework. Hope to gain knowledge from experienced cam girls as well as learning on my own. i've read some of your threads just through google search and decided to sign up as a member.

Reactions: eyeteach
Hello everybody,

I'm completely new and unexperienced in cam modelling, but willing to take it as far as my fetishes go, i'm completely positive with what I'm going to do...

First of all i'm male, 23, Russian/German mix, i've got an average slender body with just a slight bit of chub on the waist, blonde, not very tall, hazelnut eyes, my fetishes revolve mostly around nylon, especially and probably without exception in any case pantyhose, to which I can add stockings, socks, garters, slippers (Another of my fetishes) ... I'm intense about layering and how multi-layered tiers look, encasement fetish, using pantyhose for penetrative sex (anal and vaginal, could be sheathed, thus my username nyloncondom, or seamless, which allows extra strech in the hips), anal masturbation, sockjob, handjob, footjob, I also like WAM (Wet and messy) and foodplay, I like trampling tiramisu and cakes, playing with creative lubes that can be inserted, like curstard made from starch base (As this allows use as enema) Nuru... Enema is a secondary fetish, it started as a technical way to get most lube inside, ended up playing with custards as simulated insemination, since them i'm very happy about doing it, got several recipes on fake sperm, all of them are very friendly on the toys, skin, rectum... Most recipes come from legit clinical enema practices (Used to soothe, rather than irritate the bowel, thus no risk in unwanted bowel movements) at the moment i'm looking in to finding a larger diameter nozzle that could fit comfortably, thinging about using a proctoscope... To insert large tapioca balls, which are ofcourse starch based... Looking forward playing around with these things but I must make sure it's not in violation with any rules or terms of conduct... I've read chaturbate doesn't allow messy play, so I might stick to white starches and anything simulating insemination and oviposition... I love nuru massages, intercrural sex, butt grinding, hot dogging... I'm not ok with piss or with scat (in my performances, could try piss but not scat irl) I love doing ass to mouth (Is it allowed on chaturbate?)

I've got a c992 1080p streaming webcam from logitech, no 3 point lighting system yet, i've got plenty of socks, pantyhose and gear, enough to get started... At the moment i'm going to be the only performer.

I was thinking about implementing features like +add layer +remove layer +random pantyhose/stockings and base most of the show on mini goals first, my goal is to reach at least 3000 tokens daily while I work my dayjob.

Tell me what you think, any ideas, kinks, fetishes, goals... If you've got any warning to not do any practices above mentioned please mention it, any advice to not get banned and get along well with not just the clients, but also other models... If you want to recommend me a fan club or want me to join a fan club or befriend me, i'm nyloncondom and i'm scheduling to start during the week as I set up my bots, apps, my room...

And nice to meet everyone :D

Hey everyone D here Happy to be a prat of this forum I'm looking for good friendly advice on becoming a cam girl !Love to here all advice...

Hello Everyone! I'm Dave in LA with a really beautiful room for hourly rental for Cam work. I love you all and wish all of you great success in the world!

greetings!
i'm Oz — not great or powerful, at all!
have been camming for a couple of years now; not for the money but, for the company! :)
have run into a few problems online recently.. here to seek solutions and hopefully a few good conversations while doing so..
cheers!

I neeed major help!!! I tried editing my own profile in chaturbate and did something wrong and cant access anything on there. It wont let me click on anything. I posted a banner i guess u say by accident over the edit profile button. Please help me i have money in my account i earned i dont want to lose and my followers.

Hi, ladies! I'm Bri!
I'm new to the cam world. Super new. Just trying to get my barrings and figure this whole thing out.
The first couple cam show days for me proved to be a bit discouraging but I lurked a little and found this forum helpful, so here I am.

Hi! Hope to get to know some of you!