AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey! I'm new to camming (like, haven't even really gotten started yet - long story) after I had to leave my career of four years. Just trying to find my groove and figure out where I fit, and have fun in the process. I have an awesome boyfriend who is super cool with and supportive of the idea of me camming. I'm nerdy and kind of shy, and just an all-around dork. LOL

Hi I was pursuing the net and just signed up for this site. I'm on a quest to find models with hairy forearms. The hairier the better and I'll definitely make it $$ worthwhile. I hope this isn't a rude post or out of line as I just signed up for this very reason. Blame google and some 2015 thread in which another girl spoke about seeking hairy armed cam models.

I also don't know how this site works or where to go to properly make this request.

My name is Krystal, I'm an SM model. Not sure how this site works yet. derp.

Hi. I am new to camming. I have no clue how it works. Any tips, strategies, etc. Is appreciated. I am a former exotic dancer, but some reason the strip club business has kinda been depleted. I blame part of it on the club I was working in and I would say that most people want cam girls now because of the rise of technology. I also blame some of the brothels that are near by. So feel free to post whatever below to help me get set up. Thank you all!

Hi! I'm EmmyKatt! I've been camming for a few months but I'm still a total noob! I love cats, dying my hair, and sky high heels. :3 nice to meet you all

supsupsup

I'm Nasty and I like tentacle dildos.
My crazy will defo outcrazy you.
I like buffalo bill, body lotions and little precious dogs.
I've started camming about two years ago, but then got lazy, became a professional chef and had a long, long break and lack of motivation until two months ago when I told myself "fuck that shit, I ain't going to my work in pants" and started to make fortune by showing my tits again.
I really like camming and the people aspect of it - there is so many interesting, charming strangers out there. But I also like it cause I'm a little kinky exhibitionist and being dominated by people I don't know.
Plus you don't have to leave your home or actually meet these people.
I'm the most positive person you will meet and I'm always happy and with a massive smile on! I think it's a key to success in a cam industry.
Also, I'm pretty sure that I appreciate other camgirls so much that I've proooobably spent more money on them than I earned myself.

Nice to meet you!

Reactions: AmberCutie
supsupsup

I'm Nasty and I like tentacle dildos.
My crazy will defo outcrazy you.
I like buffalo bill, body lotions and little precious dogs.
I've started camming about two years ago, but then got lazy, became a professional chef and had a long, long break and lack of motivation until two months ago when I told myself "fuck that shit, I ain't going to my work in pants" and started to make fortune by showing my tits again.
I really like camming and the people aspect of it - there is so many interesting, charming strangers out there. But I also like it cause I'm a little kinky exhibitionist and being dominated by people I don't know.
Plus you don't have to leave your home or actually meet these people.
I'm the most positive person you will meet and I'm always happy and with a massive smile on! I think it's a key to success in a cam industry.
Also, I'm pretty sure that I appreciate other camgirls so much that I've proooobably spent more money on them than I earned myself.

Nice to meet you!
Great intro post! I wish others would put more effort in like this instead of "hello I'm new here". :D

Hi. I'm Allana. I'm a cam model on myfreecams and have been on and off for about two years. My birthday is in 12 days and it's the only thing I can think about. I've used this site a lot, but only just made a profile in hopes of viewing models only content and stuff.

Hello! This is my first time camming, but I've done other exhibition things (posting pics, selling items) but I've never cammed before or even done shows. I actually had my first show and it went really well even though I had no idea that I was doing, the members were very friendly and helpful; a few of them even msged me with ideas and things I should keep in mind from the members point of view. One of them showed me this site and I thought I should get involved. I've been on another site selling, and the community was so disconnected and it was so lonely so I stopped after a few months. I hope to be around! I love dogs and friends =]

Im Britney :) I've always been comfortable with my body and sort of an exhibitionist. Iv'e always been interested in being apart of the entertainment industry. So, I finally made a long awaited chaturbate account and I'm so happy!!! And Im so happy that this website exists (ambercutie.com) because its a great support system for us girls and viewers. t'IS an outlet for me to go on and express myself and when others put me down, I can listen to cam girls who are doing the same thing as me and who I can relate to. This makes me happy.

Hi guys!
I have been an inconsistent cam girl for the past year and am ready to make this a consistent gig! Ive tried Chaturbate and MFC out and although MFC has turned out to be a bit more difficult than I imagined it to be, I prefer working there. I am excited to meet some more people who are in this industry and see where the next year takes me!

-xo

hello!
we are a fun couple that love to show off! can't wait to learn all about how to make the most of this site! and welovemaking new friends! our username is basically on every site there is, find us on there!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
HI im computer illiterat with forums so be gentle i came here looking for The Amber fox shes left camming in 2016 early and blocked everyone from twitter sad isnt it ?

Hey, I'm Fallyn. I have been cramming for 2 years, my husband does too. I've lurked for a long time. I figured it was time I get involved because I don't like being a lurker.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

I'm Ryan and my girlfriend is Marley , we re UsTwo1Scrw And do a couples cam whenever were awake . Or not asleep !! I'm really trying to figure out how to put a fucking Amazon widget in the left-hand corner of the broadcast screen and how do I link it to Amazon without people knowing my real name ?

Hi

Hi! I'm Abbey, I'm new to the camming world and ive been a sugar babe for quite a while. You can generally find me on social media as abbeym or abbeym64

Hi I'm Devon. I'm a couples cammer and a future cammer in my own room. Currently camming with my fiance and learning the highs and lows of the job. Have found many of these threads useful for a myriad of topics.thank you for starting an open and honest dialogue about camming

Hi guys! I'm Nicole and that's not my real name. I think cats are better than people (no offense) and I wish I was sitting in a forest with moss beneath my bum 99% of the time. I just got verified on Chaturbate and I'm excited as all heck! Hiiii!

Hello! My names Nissa and I'm going on my 3rd year being a cam model! I have no idea how to use forums.. So I hope I'm doing this right hahaha
Its so cool to find such a place with such immense amount of support!