AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm so stressed these past 3 weeks.. and it gives me headache... I always email CB support to fix issues but still the replied me with auto reply.. thanks ACF and members itself for helping us, webcammers, for guiding and helping us... thanks a lot ACF!! :shame::shame::kiss::kiss::shame::shame:
:h::h::h::h::h:
I understand...been banned myself and get no help or answers from CB!

HI im kalie pronounced like Kaylee. Obviously im new. Im a first time mommy to a baby girl
Hi Kalie. I'm new here too. Hoping to learn how to get my Chaturbate account back. I've been camming for about 4 months. Congrats on the baby girl. I think new moms are hot!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
Hi having problem with chaturbate banning my account for no reason and then requesting that I go through the age verification process. They are holding my tokens hostage until i do so and its upsetting.

Hi there - Stacy here. New to the camming world, but trying to learn more and this seems to be a great resource. I was encouraged to try webcamming by some of my guy friends who know I've dabbled in the amateur adult video space. I'm excited to see where this leads.

Hi having problem with chaturbate banning my account for no reason and then requesting that I go through the age verification process. They are holding my tokens hostage until i do so and its upsetting.
Also im a paying member who has spent a lot of money of the past year. Its frustrating

Hellllllllo! I'm Olivia! I'm new... well, I've been lurking for a few months. But, recently I decided to really get to know you fine people and learn more.

I've never done adult work but it's always interested me. I've entertained the idea of selling panties but I never went through with it. At the moment I've been doing a lot of research on camming. So, in a nutshell that's why I'm here.

I also just don't have many people to be open about this sort of thing with. I'm sure some of you can relate to the loneliness that creates. I'm also from a small town.. so, that doesn't help.

BUT, anyways... HELLO! It's wonderful to be apart of this community

Stay safe and beautiful as always!

Hi! Hello! It's ya girl Emily Blacc. I just started on MFC a few weeks ago and I'm trying to make my shit blow up. I would love to make some new friends!

Hey guys, I'm Evey I go by EveyCheeks on myfreecams and chaturbate. I have past experience camming from a few years ago but didn't do so great. I'm starting out again and am hoping to get further this time. I've been doing a whole bunch of research on here and it's been super helpful so far! Hope to get to know some of you better

Hey guys, I'm Evey I go by EveyCheeks on myfreecams and chaturbate. I have past experience camming from a few years ago but didn't do so great. I'm starting out again and am hoping to get further this time. I've been doing a whole bunch of research on here and it's been super helpful so far! Hope to get to know some of you better

Hi, just want to say you're adorable. That is all.

You may call me Rose.
I am a fairly new and struggling cam model on chaturbate looking to improve and stay positive while I learn! Any advice and tips are well appreciated as I scour this site for all the info I need to help me through this tough time

hey guys buffy here fairly new to camming so any tips and tricks will help that I haven't already read 20x :p @buffyortonxo

Hello all the lovely people :)

I'm Marie. New to camming, not to online adult stuff. I generally hang out on mygirlfund.com, but have recently started camming on Streammate and chaturbate. All under the same username (although I think sometimes I add 89 to the end).

I have no idea what I'm doing in live shows lol. So used to one on one interactions

Hey I'm Jazzy! I'm new to camming and would love to find tips and tricks, along with just chatting with other people who have done this and are doing this.

Hi! I'm Jayde. Just started camming a few weeks ago and loving everything so far. Trying to build up a good following on all my social media so my shows get some more viewers!! So excited to start learning everyone's tips and tricks on this site!

Attachments

• IMG_0411.JPG
    IMG_0411.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 3
Hey Hey Im new here and new to caming :)

just trying to work out this forum & introduce myself :)
im 25 from Australia & currently started caming on MFC

Hi all! I am exp. photographer/videographer. I hope found few perfect body female models here :) If anybody needed help with light scheme or another help fill free to contact me!