AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello everybody! My name is Ethan Joy and I'm very happy to be here with you guys! I've been a cam model for some time now and I am always interested in learning more and more things about how to be a better model everyday. Hope we'll all have a good time and I am looking forward to making new friends.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
Hello everyone :) My name is Jazmine and I recently started on MFC about a month and a half ago :) I am loving it so far but having difficulty getting steady fans.... so I decided to check out this wonderful forum to see if there are any ideas to increase my fan base and get regulars and encourage people to tip more! I am very friendly so don't be afraid to say hello and chat with me. I look forward to chatting with you all and learning more about the tricks of camming :h:

New here, but not new to being a member on some of the cam sights. ;)

Hey guys I'm Rocketstead a new male model on Chaturbate, found this site while trying to get a hold of shirley@chaturbate from customer support as I hear she may be able to help with my issue. But before I can private message her I need to post a bit first so here I am!

HELLO CAM COMMUNITY!
I'm Lexa,
I'm 18 and I'm very new to camming. I'm super excited that I found this forum!! I have no equipment beside my laptop and a cheap vibrator I bought from Amazon (with research of course) and I'm here to look for answers to my questions and to make friends with more cam girls so I don't feel alone. I haven't told any one about camming. Right now I cam on Chaturbate. So far I like it, I believe things can always get better however, I only have a little over 600 followers on Chaturbate right now and a horrible Twitter following, so if you can, follow me on twitter(@LadyLexxxa) and chaturbate(@LadyLexa)..if you are a cam model and follow me on twitter I will follow you back because followers are easier to track than on Chaturbate. I hope this forum helps me feel less alone and more informed.
-Lexa
P.S (Also reply to me and talk to me haha:h:)

Links:
Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/?tour=7Bge&campaign=TPbHm&room=ladylexa
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LadyLexxxa

hi, I'm arielle. I'm a new model on mfc and I need advice so I found this site and I'm hoping I can become really good at this

Heyyy! :)
I'm Nexus, and I'm a cam girl in training!

I've always been interested in "adult careers" and only recently decided that I want to try camming part time to see how I feel! I've been lurking through the forum for a few hours now, and I'm already loving it here.

I can't wait to start interacting with everyone and really learn from the pros!

"They call me crybaby" I'm brand new to camming. I have a friend who used to cam with a well known webcam model and on her own as well so I hopped on board and I'm actually so excited! I just have a million questions! I'm really excited to learn about being a webcam model and to actually participate and make new friends! I'm a really nice person honestly, I try and find peace in every situation. Onto basic info, I'm not you average 22 year old girl from California, far from basic as can be! Please send any advice my way please!

Hi everyone. I'm KarenHarper, new to myfreecams. So far I've been reading bits and pieces on this forum, mainly advice for new camgirls, and its been great to get some advice. I've already got more posts opened in new tabs for me to read. I cant wait to put the advice into good use and hopefully contribute to posts. :)

Hi! I'm Scarlett De La Torre, I've been camming on Streamate since July of 2016, and started on MFC a few days ago. I like a it a bit more. I'm here for tips and tricks to make my rooms more exciting/enticing and also to give support to other models!

Hey guys I'm Margot!

I'm very new to everything. I just started broadcasting on Chaturbate; other than that I do freelance digital work such as photography and graphic design.

I hope to get to talk to some of you lovely people :)

I just thought I would say hello and tell y'all who the fuck I was my name is Chelsea so hello everyone . I am new any help tips or suggestions would be appreciated thanks

I'm ohnston and I came to see what is going on and to view and chat with beautiful women. I hope that I find perusing this site enjoyable and exciting experience. I am looking forward to this.

Hello there! I'm new one here and i really need to find a chaturbate model that i was watching last time. I'm going to make new forum post soon, please help. :)

Hi All, I'm a male cam performer on Cam4. I use technology like green screens to do some crazy things. I really enjoy sharing what I've learned about performing and learning from other cam models.

I heard a stat the other day that new models last an average of two weeks. If that is because they realize it isn't the kind of work they want, great. If its because they don't understand what they should do to earn money, we need to fix that.

Feel free to ask me anything :D
Greg